April 10, 2012
Advocacy, Campaigning, Coalition of Resistance, Fraudulent imprisonment, Police harassment, Protest, Publicity
British people, Germany, Haringey Council, Haringey London Borough Council, Maurice J Kirk, Norman Scarth, Quisling, Robert Green, Times, Wikipedia, World War II
Norman Scarth, the WWII veteran who fled the country he fought for, keeps calling them Quislings, a term coined by The Times in 1940: “To writers, the word Quisling is a gift from the gods. If they had been ordered to invent a new word for traitor…they could hardly have hit upon a more brilliant combination of letters. Aurally it contrives to suggest something at once slippery and tortuous,” as the wisdom of Wikipedia tells us.
Slippery, yes, as experienced by fob off letters and emails:
- not our remit
- not my constituency
- don’t deal with individual cases.
Tortuous, even more:
- Maurice J Kirk BVScwho doesn’t mind going to prison for his principles, is on hunger strike again, for he is being treated abominably – while trying to get compensation for his fraudulent imprisonment and incarceration in a psychiatric clinic in 2009 and 20 years of Police harassment in South Wales
- he is being held for an unspecified reason and unable to apply for bail, for the CPS would have to state WHY he is being held
- his remand warrant was signed by the Clerk of the Magistrates Court and states MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES, but he has not been assessed; the Tottenham Police Station assessment (where he was held as he was helping the Musas) was unsatisfactory and asked for a full mental health assessment; but in Cardiff, people would like to rely on that report by that doctor whose name must not be mentioned – of September 09)
- the ‘restraining order’ that was supposed to be the reason for all sorts of changes to the website never was administered to him; that’s why he has never seen any document stating why he is being held;
- just as with the Musas: first you do the dirty deed, then you invent and fabricate ‘allegations’ and ‘evidence’;
- The Musas are being held on remand since 29th November 2011, only for Haringey Council to cover up their wrong-doings and to get the children adopted
- an American woman was locked up by Barnet Council so that they could take her son unencumbered
- Robert Green is in prison because he has been exposing the crimes against Hollie Greig – which for some ‘strange’ reason cannot be viewed in Germany…
October 24, 2011
Advocacy, Campaigning, Exposure, Fraudulent imprisonment, Fundamental Rights Charter, Government, Human Rights Convention, Local Council, News, Publicity
Africa, Government, Haringey Council, Haringey London Borough Council, High Commission of Nigeria, High Commissioner, London Borough of Haringey, Nigeria
The Standard Newspater [Nigeria] reports for the third time on the Musas whose six children were stolen by Haringey Council.
Who will bring the children to the High Commission of Nigeria, if not their parents???
More on Bishop Gloria Musa and Husband want to go back Home – WITH their Children => Public Support => African Publicity
August 24, 2011
Campaigning, EU, Fraudulent imprisonment, Fundamental Rights Charter, John Hemming MP, Protesting, Publicity, The Rule of Law
Habeas Corpus, Internet petition, Leeds, London, Petition, Prison Governor, Royal Courts of Justice, World War II
The irony is the country he fought for, is now the country he’s fighting against!
This is how this excellent video about Norman’s imprisonment ends.
Besides Yorkshire News, the Irish Sovereign Independent is the only paper that has been reporting on Norman!
More on our online petition which has attracted marvellous comments.
August 22, 2011
Campaigning, Exposure, Fraudulent imprisonment, Fundamental Rights Charter, Judges, judicial remedy, Justice, Miscarriage of justice, Protesting, Public Interest, The Rule of Law
Contempt of court, County Court, Crown Court, Habeas Corpus, Hearing, High Court of Justice, judge, Leeds, Norman, Open letter, Royal Courts of Justice, World War II
From Peter Mon 22 August 11
An Open letter Regarding Norman
To Chris Jarvis and Norman’s supporters.
I can no longer stand by and see people hoodwinked over Normans case , when he could have and should have released a couple of weeks ago (by applying to purge his contempt).
Let me expand and explain; it is in reality irrelevant what a Judge sentences a person to as he has the power to sentence in Contempt of Court cases with immediate effect anything up to 2 years in prison.
July 27, 2011
Advocacy, Campaigning, Contempt of Court, Fraudulent imprisonment, Fundamental Rights Charter, Human Rights Convention, judicial remedy, Justice, Law Enforcement, Police harassment, Public Interest, Taking the Law in our Own Hands, The Rule of Law
Batman: Arkham City, England, Leeds, McKenzie Friend, Prison, Rocksteady Studios, Rule of law, Sound recording and reproduction, South Wales Police, West Yorkshire, World War II
Once again: you cannot believe it, for you can’t imagine it.
Norman Scarth was born in 1926. He proudly wears the medals he earned fighting against the threat of complete Tyranny. Now in his eighties, his latter years of his retirement have been hijacked by constant harassment and targeting from the authorities. This is the kind of tyranny he and so many others fought - and died fighting against. (And still exist in SO many countries across the world).
Links below set out the history of his case. The Help Norman Campaign calls for sending him things to prison.
He is now imprisoned for 6 months and we fear for his welfare (when detained previously he was roughly handled and injured). His ’CRIME’: AUDIO RECORDING IN COURT.
May 13, 2011
Advocacy, Barclays, Campaigning, Coalition of Resistance, Eviction, Fraudulent imprisonment, Justice, Police harassment, Publicity, The Rule of Law
Barclays, Buckinghamshire, Collusion, Financial Ombudsman Service, Goldman Sachs, Royal Bank of Scotland
Serious Organised Crime Thursday 21 April 2011
To: Chairman Marcus Agius and Chief Executive Bob Diamond
Barclays Bank PLC
1 Churchill Place
London E14 5HP.
Fax 020 7116 7563 & 020 7699 3326
From: James M Todd, B.Sc., 18 Truro House, Brunel Estate, Westbourne Park Road, London W2 5UY.
Phone 020 7727 3877 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
“We” is editorial
We will copy this letter to Ian Taylor-Ramsden of the Financial Ombudsman Service since it helps to establish that he is not impartial. We believe that your bank is rewarding him for his lack of impartiality. Your bank has been corrupt since it was established in South Africa when it supported Apartheid. You may recall that Peter Hain, MP, put his life at risk in opposing your bank and Apartheid.