May 20, 2013
Advocacy, Barnet, Campaigning, Court Hearings, Daily Mail, Exposure, FOI Requests, John Hemming MP, John McDonnell MP, Local Council, Petitions, Public Interest, Publicity, Secret Family Courts, Secret Prisoners, State kidnapping, UK Court of Protection, United Kingdom
Brussels, Camilla Cavendish, Court of Protection, Early Day Motion, Family Court, George Galloway, John Hemming, John McDonnell, London Borough of Barnet, Member of Parliament, Member of the European Parliament, white collar crime
When John Hemming MP joined us at our Westminster meeting in January 2011, to explore a Public Inquiry into White Collar Crimes, I knew that ‘secret prisoners‘ were his ‘pet subject’:
- the use of the Court of ‘Protection‘ to steal the assets of mainly elderly people, by declaring them ‘not to have capacity’ to instruct solicitors
- as a result, people are secretly imprisoned.
At the time, I did not know as much about secret family courts as I wish I never needed to learn:
- secret family courts are used to sanction and ‘legalise’ the child snatching carried out by Social Services – supposedly in the ‘best interest of the child’
- I launched Stop Forced Adoptions in the UK as an online petition that non-UK MEPs want to take further in Brussels, as soon as 2,000 signatures are reached
- I re-vamped Ian Josephs’ www.forced-adoption.com into Punishment without Crime, as he has been advising between 3 and 6 parents a day since the sixties.
Now I have seen how extra secrecy was used in a family court case: More
March 10, 2013
Campaigning, Lambeth, Local Council, United Kingdom
Brothel, Chuka Umunna, Crime, Keychain, London, Member of Parliament, victims, white collar crime
This key fob was found by Stanley Embling, one of the MANY victims of white collar crimes, in 2002, outside Kings Cross Station.
- Who has been craving to get it back?
- Which company produced these key fobs?
- How many?
- Who paid for the bill?
- Who sold them?
- To whom?
- From when to when?
- Where exactly?
The Greater London Council (GLC) was dissolved in 1986, Wikipedia tells us…
Lambeth Council has sacked Brian Pead for speaking out on behalf girls being groomed only recently. Does this key fob bear some clues?
Greetings to our famous friends: Who, What, When, Where and Why. More
March 5, 2013
Day of Action, Day of Action 28 March 2013, Internet Media, Lambeth, Local Council, Police state, Protest, Public Interest, Publicity, United Kingdom, YouTube
Child abuse, Crime, FOYLES, Government, Lambeth, Liverpool, Michael Tugendhat, Police, South Africa
Corruption and cover-up of child abuse and racism: what else is new?
- the fact that the book launch of ”From Hillsborough to Lambeth” organised by FOYLES for 17th January 2013 got cancelled by the national children bookseller of the year
- that the distribution of the book got BANNED by gagging orders issued on 30th January
- the author is Liverpool football author BRIAN PEAD
August 6, 2012
Campaigning, Exposure, Local Council
Gumtree, Labour, Labour Council, Leicester, Mayor, Parties, Pedophilia, Politics
Labour25 started by publishing information about 25 convicted paedophiles in the Labour Party. Now there are 36 in total.
And this is their latest story:
The parents of the children swore at the Labour Councillor as he was found guilty of trying to molest their children as he was ushered quickly by security staff at Leicester Crown Court. The paedophile known as Labour Councillor for Leicester Manish Sood who stood in the dock brings the Labour Party paedophiles to total a staggering 36 with Four others arrested and slipping through the court system. But there was no slipping away from the judge at this court.. and the verdict was guilty.
The Labour25 listed paedophile Manish Sood, spotted an advertisement by a school girl for a job in Gumtree, an online service with a part time work column. Paedophile Manish Sood then decided to phone her and asked her for sex at a fixed price. The child got frightened and was so scared, she told no-one but her friend in her school. She told her friend what the paedophile Labour councillor was asking her to do for him. He sent scores of filthy text messages and phone calls of an explicit nature. More
October 24, 2011
Advocacy, Campaigning, Exposure, Fraudulent imprisonment, Fundamental Rights Charter, Government, Human Rights Convention, Local Council, News, Publicity
Africa, Government, Haringey Council, Haringey London Borough Council, High Commission of Nigeria, High Commissioner, London Borough of Haringey, Nigeria
The Standard Newspater [Nigeria] reports for the third time on the Musas whose six children were stolen by Haringey Council.
Who will bring the children to the High Commission of Nigeria, if not their parents???
More on Bishop Gloria Musa and Husband want to go back Home – WITH their Children => Public Support => African Publicity