June 9, 2013
BBC, Child Sexual Abuse, Contempt of Court, Internet Media, Judges, Mainstream Media, Paedophilia, Public Interest, Secret Family Courts, Secret Family Courts, Secret Prisoners, United Kingdom
Barack Obama, Chris Bosh, Cleveland child abuse scandal, Duncan Campbell, European Parliament, Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, Google, Government of the United Kingdom, LeBron James, Miami, National Basketball Association, National Security Agency, NSA, Operation Ore, Prism, San Antonio, San Antonio Spurs, The Law Society Gazette, Tim Duncan, United States
I had not expected to hear Duncan Campbell live, when I signed up to attend the third Open Rights Conference. Was I glad I went!
I described my experience fairly detailed on this blog post.
Here it is important that I spoke to him in person, after we had exchanged a few emails. For he had played a major role in Operation Ore – the paedophile investigation starting in 1999, after the Cleveland child abuse Scandal in 1987.
What is even more important is that his TV Series “Secret Society” in 1987 was like a ‘deja vu’ of what has just been announced: NSA Prism surveillance downplayed by UK Government.
Obviously, the secret internet and phone surveillance that NSA and Prism stand for, is a different kind of abuse than the Secrecy of Family Courts. But the marvellous comments illustrate the deep unhappiness and suspicion over what leads to foster ‘care’ and forced adoptions, after children have been snatched, rather than after establishing evidence for taking into ‘care’!
Hence, we lodged EU Parliament: Abolish Forced Adoptions without Parental Consent and are compiling a dossier of online evidence. Please sign / comment / share / promote, if you haven’t done so already.
Meanwhile, we wonder why institutions have such a hard time being open and transparent…
However, the Law Gazette publishes here that Contempt jailings should never be secret, leading judges warn. Well, well, why has it taken the blogosphere to be born and THAT long to curb this invitation for abuse of power???
May 20, 2013
Advocacy, Barnet, Campaigning, Court Hearings, Daily Mail, Exposure, FOI Requests, John Hemming MP, John McDonnell MP, Local Council, Petitions, Public Interest, Publicity, Secret Family Courts, Secret Prisoners, State kidnapping, UK Court of Protection, United Kingdom
Brussels, Camilla Cavendish, Court of Protection, Early Day Motion, Family Court, George Galloway, John Hemming, John McDonnell, London Borough of Barnet, Member of Parliament, Member of the European Parliament, white collar crime
When John Hemming MP joined us at our Westminster meeting in January 2011, to explore a Public Inquiry into White Collar Crimes, I knew that ‘secret prisoners‘ were his ‘pet subject’:
- the use of the Court of ‘Protection‘ to steal the assets of mainly elderly people, by declaring them ‘not to have capacity’ to instruct solicitors
- as a result, people are secretly imprisoned.
At the time, I did not know as much about secret family courts as I wish I never needed to learn:
- secret family courts are used to sanction and ‘legalise’ the child snatching carried out by Social Services – supposedly in the ‘best interest of the child’
- I launched Stop Forced Adoptions in the UK as an online petition that non-UK MEPs want to take further in Brussels, as soon as 2,000 signatures are reached
- I re-vamped Ian Josephs’ www.forced-adoption.com into Punishment without Crime, as he has been advising between 3 and 6 parents a day since the sixties.
Now I have seen how extra secrecy was used in a family court case: More
March 9, 2013
Child Abusers, Child snatching, Day of Action, Day of Action 28 March 2013, Exposure, Internet Media, Mainstream Media, Paedophilia, Public Interest, Secret Family Courts, Secret Family Courts, State kidnapping, The Independent, Twitter, United Kingdom
Attorney General's Office (United Kingdom), Computer-mediated communication, Groucho Club, Harriet Harman, Ireland, Jack Dromey, John Ward, Newport Crown Court, Norman Scarth, Office, Paedophile Information Exchange, Pedophilia, United States
English: Anti-paedophilia logo from the National Revival of Poland (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The subject line is taken from PAEDOPHILIA: How one piece of news can kill a novel – one of the many posts highlighting and analysing paedophilia in the UK.
The author John Ward has studied the subject for some six years. He knows better than I do.
But we put our understanding of institutionalised child snatching into this letter to the Attorney General’s Office.
However, the death of justice does not only apply to our children. Fathers, mothers and business men have long been affected by it. Even veterans don’t get it: Norman Scarth fled to Ireland and War Veteran says more than you ever wanted to know!
March 3, 2013
Government, Campaigning, Members of Parliament, State kidnapping, Paedophilia, Child snatching, Child Abusers, Mainstream Media, Petitions, BBC, Internet Media, United Kingdom, BBC, Jimmy Savile, Child Sexual Abuse, Haut de la Garenne
Child abuse, Home-Office, house of commons, Metropolitan police, Paedophile Information Exchange, Pedophilia, People, Royal Commission, Scotland
This letter by Michael H. Murrin, entitled “A Paedophiles Friend?”, is a labour of love and passion.
It is based on the possession of the membership list of the Paedophile Information Exchange from a reliable and proven source. The result are two online petitions:
and 22 pages of care-ful research, choice of images, links, media references and care-ful formatting to follow up a previous letter around these 4 requests:
- The Paedophile Information Exchange and its founders were finally subject to criminal prosecution during the mid 1980’s, however the full extent of its influence has never been properly, openly, examined. I now ask you to authorise the release of ALL archived records concerning the police investigation of, and subsequent prosecution of, P.I.E. This to include a complete transcript of the court case, the publication of the membership list and publication of the mailing list. I also request that you authorise the release into the public domain of any memoranda and/or other communications related to P.I.E, between the Metropolitan Police, the Home Office and 10 Downing Street during the time of the police investigation into P.I.E.
- At this point I make my second request to you; I ask that you intervene to release Colin Smart from the legal injunctions inflicted upon him by Sunderland City Council. In effect I am asking you to restore to Mr. Smart his liberty and his right to freedom of speech. More
February 25, 2013
Mainstream Media, Public Interest, The Web
Air France, Alex Jones, Alexa Internet, David Icke, KMichelle, Mainstream Media, McDonalds, Mind the Gaps, Royal Court of Justice, Royal Courts of Justice, Television, Twitter, YouTube
There is a new cat on the block: Eddie The Cat7 – a YouTube channel with currently 33 videos – devoted to the sharp and astute analysis of mis- and dis-information by the mainstream media as well as ‘amateur shills’ and mis-informers.
The channel covers a wide range of subjects and one of the videos compares the popularity of ‘conspiracy’ or ‘truth’-videos with those of mainstream media:
- Infowars – aka as Alex Jones show – shortly after Playboy
- Natural News – after Al Jazeera
- Before it’s News – after Channel 4
- Godlike Productions – after New Yorker
- Above Top Secret
- and David Icke - after Radioshack
- Coast to Coast AM after Oxford Unit
- Rense after Air France
- Prison Planet after McDonalds
- Disclose TV More