January 16, 2014
BBC, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Daily Mail, House of Lords, Mainstream Media
Ammanford, Court of Protection, Domestic violence, Facebook, Family Division, James Munby, President of the Family Division, South Wales
One of the best successes of online petitioning, methinks: over 100,000 signatures have been reached to submit this text:-
To members of the House of Lords,
The Lobbying Bill would stop charities and campaigning groups from speaking out on some of the most important issues facing the country and the planet, even once recent Government changes to the Bill are taken into account.
It remains an unacceptable threat to democracy and freedom of speech.
We call on you to vote for Lord Harries’ amendments to the Bill. More
July 29, 2013
Child 'Protection', Daily Mail, Early Day Motion, Internet Media, John Hemming MP, McKenzie Friends, The Times
Barnardo, Christopher Booker, Daily Mail, Early Day Motion, Family Court, John Hemming, Martin Narey, Telegraph
Christopher Booker keeps covering in The Telegraph what’s happening in Family Courts to ruin families’ lives.
Over 1,500 people signed that their secrecy should be lifted now.
In that spirit, he writes:
But The Times and the Daily Mail thought that this secrecy is being lifted by judges publishing some judgements – after secret hearings. A day later, Martin Narey claims that Family courts don’t take enough children into care, while parents and grandparents are protesting and petitioning all over the country! Look at this Dossier of Evidence!
Hence we are neither amused nor do we agree with the mainstream press. And we are far from alone. Ian Josephs, veteran watchdog of child snatching since the 1960s, writes:
“The justice dealt out by family courts will still be vastly inferior to that of the criminal courts, until the two are bound by the same rules. In my opinion,that is precisely what should happen. I make 12 points to illustrate this:-
- Judges will still find “compelling reasons” not to publish controversial judgements. Their judgements are 99% in favour of local authorities so parents views will NOT be published.
- The public(including grandparents and relatives of parents) will still be excluded from family courts.
- Mothers whose babies have been taken at birth will still be threatened with jail if they” go public”. Forced adoption will uniquely in the UK continue “big time” as a major government target.
- More children will still be taken for emotional abuse (or risk of it !) than those removed for both sex abuse and physical abuse added together.
- The media will still be forbidden to name parents who want to protest openly and publicly, waive anonymity like rape victims and use their own names.
- Children taken into care will still have their mobiles and laptops confiscated to isolate them from family and friends. Conversation with visiting parents will still be strictly censored.
- Children in care receiving visits will still be forbidden to report to parents abuse by fosterers, care workers or social workers, and nearly half will still end up in jail or as sex workers.
- Agencies like Barnardos and N.F.A (founded by 2 social workers and sold for £130million+) will still make fortunes from recruiting fosterers and adoptive parents.
- Many foreign visitors who are single parents here for a holiday or to meet with relatives will if accused by uk social services of neglect etc be prevented from returning home to face social services in their homelands and their children will still be taken for forced adoption in the UK.
- Pregnant women fleeing the UK before any court proceedings start will still be tracked down in foreign countries by the SS who will often start proceedings abroad to recover the children for forced adoption or long term fostering in the UK.
- Judges will continue to issue injunctions forbidding parents who have committed no crime from contacting directly or indirectly their own children for periods of many years.
- PUNISHMENT WITHOUT CRIME will continue to be inflicted on parents, as experts (described as hired guns in Prof Jane Ireland’s report for the government)predict risk of harm to children who are then adopted.
Nothing much will change…..
THE JUDGES KNOW THE SYSTEM IS ROTTEN BUT THEY DO NOT WANT TO REFORM.”
The titles of recent articles by Christopher Booker in The Telegraph make it also clear:
And then there is the Nigerian press debating the rights of girls to be a child rather than become bride:
Remember that the worst of all child snatching cases is the Nigerian family whose seven children were taken: five at home, one after the birth in hospital, one in prison – for the parents were sentenced to seven years imprisonment – in the most farcical of all staged court cases – with a rigged jury!
And here’s the latest video by Nigel Cooper whose daughter was kidnapped from Belgium.
May 20, 2013
Daily Mail, John Hemming MP, Publicity
Advocacy, Barnet, Brussels, Camilla Cavendish, Campaigning, Court Hearings, Court of Protection, Daily Mail, Early Day Motion, Exposure, Family Court, FOI Requests, George Galloway, John Hemming, John Hemming MP, John McDonnell, John McDonnell MP, Local Council, London Borough of Barnet, Member of Parliament, Member of the European Parliament, Petitions, Public Interest, Publicity, Secret Family Courts, Secret Prisoners, State kidnapping, UK Court of Protection, United Kingdom, white collar crime
When John Hemming MP joined us at our Westminster meeting in January 2011, to explore a Public Inquiry into White Collar Crimes, I knew that ‘secret prisoners‘ were his ‘pet subject’:
- the use of the Court of ‘Protection‘ to steal the assets of mainly elderly people, by declaring them ‘not to have capacity’ to instruct solicitors
- as a result, people are secretly imprisoned.
At the time, I did not know as much about secret family courts as I wish I never needed to learn:
- secret family courts are used to sanction and ‘legalise’ the child snatching carried out by Social Services – supposedly in the ‘best interest of the child’
- I launched Stop Forced Adoptions in the UK as an online petition that non-UK MEPs want to take further in Brussels, as soon as 2,000 signatures are reached
- I re-vamped Ian Josephs’ www.forced-adoption.com into Punishment without Crime, as he has been advising between 3 and 6 parents a day since the sixties.
Now I have seen how extra secrecy was used in a family court case: More
November 10, 2012
BBC, Daily Mail, Jimmy Savile, Mainstream Media, The Guardian, Twitter
BBC, BBC, Blogs, Bryn Estyn, Daily Mail, Estyn, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Mainstream Media, McAlpine, Messham, Newsnight, North Wales, Nursing home, Ronald Waterhouse, The Guardian, Tory, Twitter, Wales child abuse scandal
BBC Radio 5 interviewed Keith Gregory who was taken into care at Bryn Estyn when he was 12 years old.
Most of them were Freemasons.
2 MPs, judges, serving policemen, senior policemen, business people from Wrexham and all over Britain.
Everybody was crying themselves to sleep at night.
Many, many people committed suicide.
In the Waterhouse Inquiry [The Telegraph, 06 Nov 2012] we were told we would receive proper counselling. We are still waiting…
The Daily Star writes on 10 Nov 2012:
Care Home Paedophiles were Masons: Keith Gregory suffered two years of mental, physical and sexual abuse at the Bryn Estyn children’s home
October 16, 2012
Daily Mail, Mainstream Media, Publicity
BBC, BBC, Child Abusers, Daily Mail, David Icke, England, Exposure, Internet Media, ITV, Jimmy Savile, Jimmy Savile - Doorman, Leeds General Infirmary, Mail Online, Mail Online Savile, Mainstream Media, Newsnight, Paedophilia, Peter Hitchens, Peter Sutcliffe, Publicity, Shopping, United Kingdom, Westminster
English: Peter Hitchens. Image produced by uploader. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Peter Hitchens writes in Mail Online Savile’s secret is finally out. But what about all the other lies?
Journalisted is an excellent ‘filter’ through which to watch mainstream media. Here it lists around 400 articles mentioning Jimmy Savile.
My late husband used to say that whatever the Government sets up, it achieves the opposite. That’s why I entitled these slides: Child ‘Protection’ or Child Snatching? – My Story as a Web Publisher for this webinar. Here’s a recording. You sign on as a guest adding your name but don’t use the name Guest. Use your own – (No password is needed) and click the play arrow in the middle of the screen and it will play for you.
David Icke’s account is still the most comprehensive one I’ve come across: Jimmy Savile – Doorman to the Cesspit.
September 21, 2012
Child pornography, Daily Mail, Mainstream Media, Police, Publicity
Catholic Church, Child Abusers, Child pornography, Child snatching, Daily Mail, Exposure, Gagging orders, Hillsborough disaster, Iraq, Iraq War, Mainstream Media, News, Operation Ore, Organised baby snatching, Paedophilia, Police, Publicity, South Yorkshire Police, State kidnapping, Stephen Glover, Tony Blair
This Daily Mail article on 14th Sept 2012 is Stephen Glover’s account of his disillusionment and loss of faith in the ‘establishment’.
It could have been a summary of my 14 years of exposure to victim stories…
- cover-up, lies, obfuscation and incompetence in the South Yorkshire Police and ambulance service in the 1989 Hillborough disaster
- the Police, Parliament, the Church, the civil service, government, the City and parts of the Press turn out to be self-serving, incompetent or dishonest
- hundreds of paedophile cases in the Roman Catholic Church
- the Church of England being slow to act in sexual abuse cases
- the bankers: some of them showed recklessness and greed, while behaving as if the banks were their own property
- most of all, we have been disheartened by the lies and evasions of government: Tony Blair manipulated the evidence in taking this country to war against Iraq. More