May 8, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Early Day Motion, Internet Media, Judges, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Parliament, Police state, Public Administration Committee, Rule of Money, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Bill, House of Commons of the United Kingdom, House of Lords, Kenneth Clarke, NATO, Richard Cottrell, Scotland, Teresa May
Cover of George Orwell’s 1984 (Max Notes)
I have been musing for a while how to express my dismay about Child removal as a class war, as I am reading George Orwell’s 1984 who wrote in 1949 about the ‘underclass’ being expected just to be breeding and working… The public gravy train is used by all public institutions and the legal profession via ‘legal aid’.
This post in my daily email from The Tap confirms ‘from the outside’ what I’ve watched day in day out:
1. victims of child snatching are discovering what victims of fraudulent bankruptcies have observed:
- the absence of Articles 1 and 13 in the UK Human Rights Act;
- Article 1 means that all articles are binding and Article 13 is about the ‘remedy against national authorities’.
2. Teresa May admitted before this House of Lords Committee that ‘fraud is a difficult issue’:
- why haven’t any of our cries have been heard and taken seriously!?
- why don’t Early Day Motions make a difference??
- in other words: nobody in the establishment CARES, as long as they have their salaries, pensions and who knows what perks.
3. There are far too many organisations and committees that are supposed to remedy evil, but the situation gets worse, as nobody tackles the issue of money creation at its roots: More
January 22, 2014
Austin Mitchell MP, Bradbury Pound, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Early Day Motion, Government, Internet Media, Judges, Parliament, Police, Police state, Publicity, Rule of Money, The Guardian, The Independent, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Britain, Crime, Early Day Motion, Forum for Stable Currencies, Freemasonry, HM Prison Cardiff, Independent, Metropolitan Police Service, Police corruption, South Wales Police, United Grand Lodge of England, white collar crime
The Independent has been there:
but also the Guardian:
In my experience of shifting emphasis from organising meetings at Westminster to web publishing, here’s why Britain is no longer safe – in ‘link language’ and bullet points:
- Starting with the Sudeley Bankruptcy and its Contemporary Significance: fraudulent bankruptcies, home repossessions and false imprisonments
- Punishment without Crime – Bereavement without Death – with over 36,300 visits since April 2012.
July 29, 2013
Child 'Protection', Daily Mail, Early Day Motion, Internet Media, John Hemming MP, McKenzie Friends, The Times
Barnardo, Christopher Booker, Daily Mail, Early Day Motion, Family Court, John Hemming, Martin Narey, Telegraph
Christopher Booker keeps covering in The Telegraph what’s happening in Family Courts to ruin families’ lives.
Over 1,500 people signed that their secrecy should be lifted now.
In that spirit, he writes:
But The Times and the Daily Mail thought that this secrecy is being lifted by judges publishing some judgements – after secret hearings. A day later, Martin Narey claims that Family courts don’t take enough children into care, while parents and grandparents are protesting and petitioning all over the country! Look at this Dossier of Evidence!
Hence we are neither amused nor do we agree with the mainstream press. And we are far from alone. Ian Josephs, veteran watchdog of child snatching since the 1960s, writes:
“The justice dealt out by family courts will still be vastly inferior to that of the criminal courts, until the two are bound by the same rules. In my opinion,that is precisely what should happen. I make 12 points to illustrate this:-
- Judges will still find “compelling reasons” not to publish controversial judgements. Their judgements are 99% in favour of local authorities so parents views will NOT be published.
- The public(including grandparents and relatives of parents) will still be excluded from family courts.
- Mothers whose babies have been taken at birth will still be threatened with jail if they” go public”. Forced adoption will uniquely in the UK continue “big time” as a major government target.
- More children will still be taken for emotional abuse (or risk of it !) than those removed for both sex abuse and physical abuse added together.
- The media will still be forbidden to name parents who want to protest openly and publicly, waive anonymity like rape victims and use their own names.
- Children taken into care will still have their mobiles and laptops confiscated to isolate them from family and friends. Conversation with visiting parents will still be strictly censored.
- Children in care receiving visits will still be forbidden to report to parents abuse by fosterers, care workers or social workers, and nearly half will still end up in jail or as sex workers.
- Agencies like Barnardos and N.F.A (founded by 2 social workers and sold for £130million+) will still make fortunes from recruiting fosterers and adoptive parents.
- Many foreign visitors who are single parents here for a holiday or to meet with relatives will if accused by uk social services of neglect etc be prevented from returning home to face social services in their homelands and their children will still be taken for forced adoption in the UK.
- Pregnant women fleeing the UK before any court proceedings start will still be tracked down in foreign countries by the SS who will often start proceedings abroad to recover the children for forced adoption or long term fostering in the UK.
- Judges will continue to issue injunctions forbidding parents who have committed no crime from contacting directly or indirectly their own children for periods of many years.
- PUNISHMENT WITHOUT CRIME will continue to be inflicted on parents, as experts (described as hired guns in Prof Jane Ireland’s report for the government)predict risk of harm to children who are then adopted.
Nothing much will change…..
THE JUDGES KNOW THE SYSTEM IS ROTTEN BUT THEY DO NOT WANT TO REFORM.”
The titles of recent articles by Christopher Booker in The Telegraph make it also clear:
And then there is the Nigerian press debating the rights of girls to be a child rather than become bride:
Remember that the worst of all child snatching cases is the Nigerian family whose seven children were taken: five at home, one after the birth in hospital, one in prison – for the parents were sentenced to seven years imprisonment – in the most farcical of all staged court cases – with a rigged jury!
And here’s the latest video by Nigel Cooper whose daughter was kidnapped from Belgium.
July 21, 2013
Child 'Protection', Early Day Motion, Internet Media, John Hemming MP, Parliament, United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Christopher Booker, Downing Street, Early Day Motion, European Parliament, Friday, House of Commons of the United Kingdom, Next Friday, Nigeria
A Latvian and Dutch parent whose children were stolen by the UK
It’s either sex or money or both that are the reasons and explanations for what we’ve been observing in the ‘care’ system:
John Hemming MP’s meeting in the House of Commons with representatives from 30 Embassies resulted in More
July 7, 2013
Early Day Motion, Human Rights Convention, Internet Media, Jersey, Jimmy Savile, John Hemming MP, Mainstream Media, Mental Capacity
Court of Protection, Early Day Motion, European Court of Justice, European Parliament, Haut de la Garenne, Leah McGrath Goodman, Official Solicitor, YouTube
THIS VIDEO of our meeting with John Hemming MP on 02/07/2013 in Committee Room 14 was based on this list of questions addressing Secrecy – the Cloak for Criminality?
Besides helping each other, solutions seem to be
- Private Prosecutions – to get justice in individual cases – such as Michael Doherty
- Judicial Reviews – to hold public bodies to account – such as the one we have just submitted
- Protest – as this barrister recommended in a meeting about the erosion of civil rights…
Also our online petitions with their most interesting comments:
And Early Day Motions (EDMs) – for our MPs to sign – by finding them with WriteToThem.com:
While we were talking about the Mental Capacity Act and Forced Adoptions, retired BA pilot Len Lawrence produced the video below to expose the Court of Protection and its wrongdoings: making medical and financial decisions such as the sale of his house for his ‘protection’ – under value:
- he was made HOMELESS
- his ex-wife got 85% of the sale, he got 15%
- after £100,000 went to lawyers.
Might a video on YouTube stand more of a chance to get justice and compensation for victims than our paper submissions to Kenneth Clarke and Vince Cable four years ago?
Secrecy cloaks white collar criminals to snatch children, steal assets and deprive people of their liberty, often in bright daylight and under the disguise of ‘justice’.
Regarding the Official Solicitor and Adoptions without Parental Consent a Nottingham Law Firm publishes:
1. Learning Disabilities Case - reporting on the ‘stupid mum case’ on 17 June 2009 in the Nottingham Evening Post:
- the ‘expert’ claimed she had learning difficulties – which was “complete rubbish and ludicrous”, as John Hemming MP said.
2. Sunday Times Article 14th June 2009: More ‘stupid’ mothers prevented from fighting adoptions
- I will continue to fight the adoption and am taking my case to the European Court of Justice.” Ms Pullen …
- New figures show that hundreds of parents have had the official solicitor, currently Alastair Pitblado, imposed.
- Since January 2006 his department has been brought in to represent 588 parents deemed to “lack the mental capacity” to instruct lawyers in cases where their children faced the possibility of adoption.
3. BBC on 7 April 2013: Majority of ‘deprivation of liberty’ cases unreported, says report
Figures suggest around 7,000 people were deprived of their liberty without procedures being followed. Limits placed on the freedom of people with dementia or brain injuries are not being properly recorded, according to a healthcare regulator.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) said almost two-thirds of applications to restrict a person’s liberty were not reported to it, as required by law. In some cases, patients had their freedom removed for months at a time. Almost 12,000 applications were made to restrict people’s liberty between April 2011 and March 2012, an increase of 57% in two years. But in England the CQC found only 37% of cases were properly recorded last year.
As a result, around 7,000 people were deprived of their liberty in a way that did not follow procedure.
No wonder, John Hemming MP has been interested in ‘secret prisoners‘ for a long time… And you, will you sign, reblog, tweet, like, share or even more???
E.g. you could join us at a Court Hearing on Wednesday, July 10th or the demo on July 19th outside Downing Street to Return the Stolen Children of the UK! Do we need to wait until children die, go missing or find their parents via Facebook???
July 6, 2013
Early Day Motion, Internet Media, John Hemming MP, YouTube
Court of Protection, European Parliament, Family Court, Israel, James Munby, Len Lawrence, Official Solicitor, United States
Len Lawrence is a retired air pilot who made this video to bring to the attention of the President of the Family Courts and the Court of Protection what is occurring ‘under his radar’:
- Many people are ‘certified’, i.e. declared not to have ‘mental capacity’, without medical assessments, under the jurisdiction of the Official Solicitor, Alastair Pitbardo and his Deputy, May Maughan;
- Certificates of Incapacity bear no serial number. They cannot be tracked.
- This is of great concern as Frances Gibb wrote on 4 April 2013 in The Times Life or death: man who helps courts decide, i.e. how the Official Solicitor acts as ‘litigation friend’ for the vulnerable in the Court of Protection.
- Len is particularly concerned for the number of parents who are declared not to have capacity so that the Official Solicitor can decide that their children can be adopted away from them:
- without informing the Court of Protection and making medical and financial decisions as in Len’s case.
A High Court Judge said these documents are not to be disclosed to the Family Division. But Len is a victim of white collar crimes who has become a ‘public interest advocate’ like many others. More
September 5, 2012
Early Day Motion, John Hemming MP
Early Day Motion, John Hemming MP, Slovak TV
John Hemming MP (Birmingham) is on the ball again, as far as child ‘protection’ is concerned. On 26 October 2012, his Family Justice Bill will be before Parliament. Ask your MP to be there!
Meanwhile, he and Alan Meale MP (Mansfield) tabled this Early Day Motion (EDM 478) in the context of Human Rights, since Slovak TV reported the plight of a Slovak father who lost his two sons to the ‘absurdity of Social Services’, as the TV reporter described it. BourneLocal and Rutland & Stamford Mercury picked the story up!
If you have lost your children, you may want to ask your MP to support this EDM. You can use Write To Them to contact your MP.
July 12, 2012
Early Day Motion, Magna Carta
Bureau of Investigative Journalism, City of London Corporation, Early Day Motion, John Hemming, John McDonnell, John McDonnell MP, Magna Carta, Member of Parliament, Public Inquiry, Royal Commission on Policing, WriteToThem
This excellent news came as a text message from journalist Tony Gosling: John McDonnell MP has tabled an Early Day Motion about the abuse of power by the City of London Corporation:
That this House congratulates the Bureau of Investigative Journalism for its thorough research in exposing the abuse of power by the City of London Corporation in using its public resources in a multi-million pound lobbying exercise to distort Government policies, in particular its tax regime, in the interests of the banks and finance houses that control the City Corporation through its undemocratic electoral system based on the business vote; and calls on the Government to instigate an urgent independent inquiry into the role and influence of the City Corporation with the aim of bringing forward proposals for its abolition.
Everybody who knows that and how we’ve been trying to redress the imbalance between Westminster and the City since 1998 will know that this brings a smile on my face!
What can you do? Ask your MP to sign the EDM by using WriteToThem.
And while you’re emailing your MP, check whether they are one of the 91 MPs who signed the request for a Royal Commission on Policing.