May 20, 2013
Advocacy, Barnet, Campaigning, Court Hearings, Daily Mail, Exposure, FOI Requests, John Hemming MP, John McDonnell MP, Local Council, Petitions, Public Interest, Publicity, Secret Family Courts, Secret Prisoners, State kidnapping, UK Court of Protection, United Kingdom
Brussels, Camilla Cavendish, Court of Protection, Early Day Motion, Family Court, George Galloway, John Hemming, John McDonnell, London Borough of Barnet, Member of Parliament, Member of the European Parliament, white collar crime
When John Hemming MP joined us at our Westminster meeting in January 2011, to explore a Public Inquiry into White Collar Crimes, I knew that ‘secret prisoners‘ were his ‘pet subject’:
- the use of the Court of ‘Protection‘ to steal the assets of mainly elderly people, by declaring them ‘not to have capacity’ to instruct solicitors
- as a result, people are secretly imprisoned.
At the time, I did not know as much about secret family courts as I wish I never needed to learn:
- secret family courts are used to sanction and ‘legalise’ the child snatching carried out by Social Services – supposedly in the ‘best interest of the child’
- I launched Stop Forced Adoptions in the UK as an online petition that non-UK MEPs want to take further in Brussels, as soon as 2,000 signatures are reached
- I re-vamped Ian Josephs’ www.forced-adoption.com into Punishment without Crime, as he has been advising between 3 and 6 parents a day since the sixties.
Now I have seen how extra secrecy was used in a family court case: More
March 3, 2013
BBC, BBC, Campaigning, Child Abusers, Child Sexual Abuse, Child snatching, Government, Haut de la Garenne, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Mainstream Media, Members of Parliament, Paedophilia, Petitions, State kidnapping, United Kingdom
Child abuse, Home-Office, house of commons, Metropolitan police, Paedophile Information Exchange, Pedophilia, People, Royal Commission, Scotland
This letter by Michael H. Murrin, entitled “A Paedophiles Friend?”, is a labour of love and passion.
It is based on the possession of the membership list of the Paedophile Information Exchange from a reliable and proven source. The result are two online petitions:
and 22 pages of care-ful research, choice of images, links, media references and care-ful formatting to follow up a previous letter around these 4 requests:
- The Paedophile Information Exchange and its founders were finally subject to criminal prosecution during the mid 1980’s, however the full extent of its influence has never been properly, openly, examined. I now ask you to authorise the release of ALL archived records concerning the police investigation of, and subsequent prosecution of, P.I.E. This to include a complete transcript of the court case, the publication of the membership list and publication of the mailing list. I also request that you authorise the release into the public domain of any memoranda and/or other communications related to P.I.E, between the Metropolitan Police, the Home Office and 10 Downing Street during the time of the police investigation into P.I.E.
- At this point I make my second request to you; I ask that you intervene to release Colin Smart from the legal injunctions inflicted upon him by Sunderland City Council. In effect I am asking you to restore to Mr. Smart his liberty and his right to freedom of speech. More
February 17, 2013
EU, Foreigners, Globalisation, Government, Human Rights Convention, Immigration, Mainstream Media, Parliament, Secret Family Courts, Theresa May MP, United Kingdom
Crime, Government, Home Secretary, judge, Law, Member of Parliament, Parliament, Parliament of the United Kingdom, The Mail on Sunday, Theresa May
Theresa May, the Home Secretary in the Daily Mail - regarding the deportation of foreign criminals:
It is not for the judges to be legislators.
It is essential to democracy that the elected representatives of the people make the laws that govern this country – and not the judges. Yet some seem to believe they can ignore Parliament’s wishes.
… how to balance the foreigner’s right to family life against our nation’s right to protect itself…
… the central idea of our constitution which is that Parliament makes the law, and judges interpret what law is and make sure the executive complies with it.
… our democracy is subverted when judges decide to take on that role for themselves.
I need to write to her, asking about all those foreigners who are kept in prisons – apart from their children – after Local Councils managed to get judges to sanction what they are doing in secret family courts: take their children and hand them to foster carers, paedophiles or adoptive parents…
Who are the real criminals
- everybody who knows what’s dishonest with our money system but doesn’t change it?
- white collar criminals paid for working in public authorities, such as Police, IPCC, NHS who commit more crimes to cover up instead of apologising?
- judges who sanction what white collar criminals get up to?
Do note what Tom Watson MP writes about the 2 kinds of fraud victims have been observing for decades:
- fraud by false representation
- fraud by failing to disclose information.
February 16, 2013
Advocacy, Campaigning, Child snatching, Court Hearings, Internet Media, John Hemming MP, McKenzie Friends, State kidnapping, YouTube
Belinda McKenzie, Bombing of Dresden in World War II, Chief of police, Chronic pain, Domestic violence, Dresden, Holloway, London, Maurice, McKenzie Friends, Paulette Cooper, People, repossession, Rome, Sabine, Shill, Transactional Analysis, Violence and Abuse, Women
I set up Victims Unite in August 2010, when Paulette Cooper was still alive. She had been my main strategic co-thinker, as her victimisation covered everything from bankruptcy to home repossession and NHS cover-up, besides domestic violence. She knew from experience how ‘the system’ had betrayed her. And she was very spiritual in her attitude, always emphasising the Positive, without giving ‘oxygen’ or attention to negativity.
Why communicate with people who are nasty to you, when you can talk to and email people who are kind?
No, I shall not enter or support a ‘war on shills‘. I shall not betray my vision of a ‘peace network’ of computers and people protecting our planet which brought me to London in 1981. Neither shall I betray my mum who saved me through the bombings of Dresden 68 years ago. In a video I saw on an anniversary site, a witness said that she had seen a woman standing with her pram, but both she and her child were dead. They were suffocated from the air that was full of soot. My mum had taken some of my pampers and wetted them to protect her breathing… She called me ‘Sabine’ after the women who had carried their babies between the warring armies in Rome – to STOP the men from fighting. More
February 12, 2013
Blogs, City of London, Government, Internet Media, John Hemming MP, McKenzie Friends, Parliament, Police state, United Kingdom, YouTube
Abdelhakim Belhadj, City of London Corporation, City of Westminster, Coalition government, Downing Street, Government, Government of the United Kingdom, House of Lords, Ian Paisley Jr, James Brokenshire, Law Enforcement, Mainstream Media, Member of Parliament, Ministry of Justice, National security, Parliament of the United Kingdom, Whitehall
The disconnect between Parliament and ‘the public’ has never been greater.
But when the Secret ‘Justice’ Bill glides through Parliament and ‘the public’ prefers to be asleep, we can only hope that those few who notice, will share their news as effectively as The Tap - an interesting ‘collective’ contributing to a blog.
There is no such thing as ‘the system’. We are talking about people being paid for working
- in HMG Government, i.e. Downing Street and Whitehall
- in the City of Westminster with Parliament supposedly as the Highest Court of the Land
- the State with its civil servants and employees in ‘authorities’ and ‘public institutions’
- the Law (Judiciary) or Ministry of Justice
- and the Law Enforcement (Police) – all necessary to turn Britain into a Police State.
‘The ‘public’ More
January 16, 2013
Advocacy, Austerity Cuts, Banks, Blogs, Campaigning, Internet Media, Members of Parliament, United Kingdom
Britain, Commons, Franz Kafka, House of Commons of the United Kingdom, John Ward, Labour Students, Member of Parliament, Palace, Palace of Westminster, Police, United States, University of Birmingham, Westminster
This morning I am still somewhat recovering from yesterday’s meeting. Before turning its outcomes into activity, I just copy what John Ward, publisher of the very popular The Slog wrote:
I was in a House of Commons committee room for much of yesterday, and you’ll all be relieved to know that there is no longer any water for sessions there. Given yesterday’s news (not really news, just the first time it’s been admitted) that our banks are nowhere near the target of refilled balance sheets, I suppose the Commons water was bound to go in the end.
But was there any other evidence to hand in the Palace of Westminster that our doom is at hand? Not really: I met and spoke with two MPs – diligent and concerned, don’t doubt it – but neither of them seemed that aware of how dysfunctionally unpopular the political class is across Europe.
More remarkable were the ordinary people in the room grappling with serious legal, constitutional, police and power-abuse issues. Mums imprisoned spitefully, armed police raiding family homes, people being declared in need of mental assessment for arguing with social workers, businesses being fraudulently declared insolvent, judges exceeding their powers while ignoring evidence. And volunteer intermediaries dedicated to helping those stuck in a Kafkaesque world in which the law says one thing but the authorities do another.
“It’s the system,” people kept saying, “We must change the system”. I don’t agree, I’m afraid. You have to change the culture, ethics, attitudes, dishonesty, privilege, and inflexibly dated tribalism of Britain. Just making the system tougher without doing that will simply mean more new laws – and more cynical new ways of getting round them.
December 9, 2012
BBC, BBC, Blogs, Child Abusers, Child snatching, Internet Media, Jersey, John Hemming MP, Organised baby snatching, Paedophilia, State kidnapping
Anglo-Saxon, BBC, BBC Jersey, Child abuse, Foster care, Germany, God, Interview, Jersey, Matthew Price, Pedophilia, Syndrome
The Jersey Way is an “out side look at the goings on around the Island. From an average Joe view point.”
Here it publishes a sequence of radio interviews by BBC Radio Jersey about CoverUps. The interviewer Matthew Price talks about our time of ‘deep distrust about our political system and the way it is reported in the media’. Yes, we found that child snatching is one of Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups.
The radio interviews are about the history of child abuse and paedophilia: children’s homes and foster care. More