August 17, 2014
Buckingham Palace, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Government, Law Enforcement, Paedophilia, Parliament, Police, Police state, Prison, Public Administration Committee, Rule of Money, White-Collar Crimes
Family Court, Police, Prison, Royal Courts of Justice, State kidnapping, The Rule of Law
April 21, 2014
Court of Protection, Family Courts, Internet Media, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Police, Police state, Prison, Rule of Law, Rule of Money, Scotland, White-Collar Criminals
Barnet London Borough Council, Christopher Booker, Gloria, Haringey London Borough Council, HM Prison Holloway, James Munby, McKenzie Friend, Robert Green
They are all in prison, except for Melissa Laird who was deported after 18 months in HMP Holloway so that her son could be kept for adoption – by Barnet Council…
Maurice Kirk is the oldest prisoner in HMP Cardiff. Here we visited Melissa with Maria, a serious victim of false imprisonment and other fraudulent white collar crimes.
Maurice has tried to help Gloria and Chiwar Musa as McKenzie Friend.
- Robert has been helping Anne Greig‘s campaign for justice for her daughter and brother.
- This petition is collecting signatures of support to get him released.
Gloria and Chiwar Musa had their five children taken in April 2011 by Haringey Council.
- Since then their sixth child was taken, returned and taken again;
- Their seventh child was born in HMP Holloway and taken at birth – despite Sir James Munby’s judgement re Baby M R of 2003 about the right to breastfeeding.
Melissa Laird was in the next cell to Gloria in HMP Holloway. More
February 5, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Judges, Law Enforcement, Parliament, Police, Police state, Prison, Rule of Law, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Britain, Brussels, Chris Grayling, David Cameron, European Union, Freemasonry, Government, Independent, Kenneth Clarke, Political corruption, Scotland Yard, United Grand Lodge of England, West Yorkshire
Enough is enough! People see through the spin, charades and farcical fob-offs.
They are taking their power back:
- www.ExposedPolice.com publishes News, Corruption and Misconduct
- www.upsd.co.uk – the unProfessional Standards Department of West Yorkshire Police is a group of experienced investigators who have come together to fight police incompetence, misconduct or criminality that lead to miscarriages of justice.
By way of example, here’s a copy of an email to all MPs:
Commission unveils first EU Anti-Corruption Report
For each of these areas, the Report suggests solutions, based on a careful assessment of each Member State. They include:
- better accountability and integrity standards;
- control mechanisms in public authorities;
- dealing with conflicts of interests by officials;
- how to address corruption at local level and in state-owned companies
- the effectiveness of courts and police, and protection mechanisms for whistleblowers;
- limiting risks of bribery in foreign countries, and making lobbying more transparent;
- And – developing innovative e-tools to enhance transparency.
January 22, 2014
Austin Mitchell MP, Bradbury Pound, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Early Day Motion, Government, Internet Media, Judges, Parliament, Police, Police state, Publicity, Rule of Money, The Guardian, The Independent, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Britain, Crime, Early Day Motion, Forum for Stable Currencies, Freemasonry, HM Prison Cardiff, Independent, Metropolitan Police Service, Police corruption, South Wales Police, United Grand Lodge of England, white collar crime
The Independent has been there:
but also the Guardian:
In my experience of shifting emphasis from organising meetings at Westminster to web publishing, here’s why Britain is no longer safe – in ‘link language’ and bullet points:
- Starting with the Sudeley Bankruptcy and its Contemporary Significance: fraudulent bankruptcies, home repossessions and false imprisonments
- Punishment without Crime – Bereavement without Death – with over 36,300 visits since April 2012.
December 3, 2013
Barry Coppinger, CCTV, ClevelandPolice, False evidence, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Middlesbrough, Teesside, Twitter
Neil Scott published on Facebook what sounds terribly familiar to ‘victims turned starfighters': Police Your Police. This case alone should gain me a million.
The Detective wrote it,
The Witnesses covered it up,
The CPS gave it,
The Judges received it,
The Defence received it,
The Teeside Court staff falsified a Summary of it,
Teeside Court staff covered it up,
Judges didn’t receive it as Evidence at my appeal for burglary.
This was Falsified Evidence by the @ClevelandPolice detective.
It was told to Andrew McDonald MP,
To Barry Coppinger @Cleveland_PCC,
Judges at Trial,
Judges at appeal,
IPCC were told 43 times,
CPS knew at every point what was going on:
- Forensics fraud is legal for Police officers said IPCC
- Judges said there’s No Law Forbidding Forensics fraud by Officers of the Law
- IPCC said Stop sending us Complaint EMAILS
- Barry Coppinger PCC of Middlesbrough @Cleveland_PCC won’t answer me on twitter @Lauraneiltina3. More
November 17, 2013
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Police, Tom Watson MP
Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre, Child pornography, National Crime Agency, Phil Thompson, Police, Sun, Toronto, United States
This article in The Sun on Saturday 16th November 2013 refers to Project Spade that the Daily Mail had reported as 76 Americans busted in massive global child porn ring including police officers, teachers and doctors as nearly 400 children are rescued
The Sun points out that the UK had not plaid ball: neither Police nor the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) or the National Crime Agency that took over. The agency’s Phil Gormley now wants to be a ‘good boy’…
Here’s how The Mirror reports: Police probe as HUNDREDS of suspected paedophiles still free – 18 months after being named
The Toronto Star: Child porn bust: How police worldwide worked together to bring down a child porn ring – mentioning two British nationals with ‘hands-on abuse’.
And here’s how Phil Thompson comments. His 3 greatgrandchildren were stolen by Walsall Council and adopted without court judgement. He sent the paper clipping: More