May 20, 2013
Advocacy, Barnet, Campaigning, Court Hearings, Daily Mail, Exposure, FOI Requests, John Hemming MP, John McDonnell MP, Local Council, Petitions, Public Interest, Publicity, Secret Family Courts, Secret Prisoners, State kidnapping, UK Court of Protection, United Kingdom
Brussels, Camilla Cavendish, Court of Protection, Early Day Motion, Family Court, George Galloway, John Hemming, John McDonnell, London Borough of Barnet, Member of Parliament, Member of the European Parliament, white collar crime
When John Hemming MP joined us at our Westminster meeting in January 2011, to explore a Public Inquiry into White Collar Crimes, I knew that ‘secret prisoners‘ were his ‘pet subject’:
- the use of the Court of ‘Protection‘ to steal the assets of mainly elderly people, by declaring them ‘not to have capacity’ to instruct solicitors
- as a result, people are secretly imprisoned.
At the time, I did not know as much about secret family courts as I wish I never needed to learn:
- secret family courts are used to sanction and ‘legalise’ the child snatching carried out by Social Services – supposedly in the ‘best interest of the child’
- I launched Stop Forced Adoptions in the UK as an online petition that non-UK MEPs want to take further in Brussels, as soon as 2,000 signatures are reached
- I re-vamped Ian Josephs’ www.forced-adoption.com into Punishment without Crime, as he has been advising between 3 and 6 parents a day since the sixties.
Now I have seen how extra secrecy was used in a family court case: More
May 12, 2013
Corruption, False Flag Operations, Fraud, Judges, Litigants in Person, Public Interest, Public Interest, Solicitors, United Kingdom, Whistleblowers
Crime, Death of Jean Charles de Menezes, Law firm, Magistrates Court, Metropolitan Police Service, Police, Royal Courts of Justice, STV Group (Scotland)
Regular readers of and contributors to Victims Unite will not be surprised to read about compelling evidence for corruption within
- the Police Service, particularly the Metropolitan Police: “this will not be investigated”
- 65 calls for help from the Police
- the Judiciary
- law firms [from hell]: “For God sakes, if you were not ripped off, I’d never make a living.” [para 59, page 38]
- “was unfortunately set up by the lawyers from Russells” [figure 4c, page 50]
However, in addition, this 240-page report is about:-
criminal victimisation of Ms Seven by Russells Law firm More
February 19, 2013
Advocacy, Campaigning, Internet Media, Parliament, Public Interest, Public Interest, The Rule of Law, United Kingdom
Andrew Tyrie, David Cameron, David Kelly, House of Lords, Iraq, Iraq Inquiry, Julian Assange, Kenneth Clarke, London, Matrix-Churchill, Menzies Campbell, Ministry of Defence, Tory, WikiLeaks
Everybody tries to make a difference in our ‘interesting’ times, everybody as best as they can, given their circumstances and familiarity with communication media. Over the last two days I received distinctly ‘interesting’ information:
“Apparent power thrives on secrets. The world of men is structured force.”
Here’s Tony Gosling‘s email about the Justice and Security Bill:
Yesterday Andrew Tyrie MP was mentioned in the Observer:- http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=163751#163751 http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/feb/17/justice-security-bill-secret-courts The justice and security bill is a chilling affront to British justice Secret courts should have no place within our judicial system.
Previously:- http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/2013/jan/28/andrew-tyrie-secret-courts-bill Tory MP Andrew Tyrie attacks secret courts bill Backbencher warns that government is in danger of ‘closing down access to the truth’. More
February 11, 2013
Banks, Campaigning, Internet Media, Mainstream Media, New World Order, Petitions, Police state, Public Interest, The rule of money, The Web
Capitalism Exposed, Crime, Forum for Stable Currencies, Internet petition, NASA, Nobel Peace Prize, Public relations, Westminster, white collar crime
Capitalism Exposed is my latest ‘web baby’. It puts together
- money sites to illustrate problems, solutions and tell the stories of Nobel Peace Prize winner Muhamad Yunus and his ideas of ‘social business and the future of capitalism’ as well as the Forum for Stable Currencies
- victim sites to do PR of victims whose emotional, financial and legal pains does not get exposure in the mainstream media
- online petitions as a political tool to gather not only signatures, but, most revealing comments
- meetings at Westminster – to empower, inspire and connect people – not as tourists, but as victims trying to become survivors, starfighters, campaigners, activists and advocates
- meetings in Courts – to support those who dare to stand their ground while facing a system designed to run them down.
Having just become an IBM Partner, I can focus again on data and software. But first I need to finish my NASA challenge. More
January 29, 2013
Advocacy, Banks, Campaigning, Contempt of Court, Judges, Ministry of Justice, Miscarriage of justice, Paedophilia, Public Interest, Solicitors, The Rule of Law, The Web, United Kingdom
Ban (title), Boarding school, Burma, George Monbiot, His Lordship, Internet petition, Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales, Myanmar Alin, Norman Scarth, Pan-democracy camp, Thein Sein, white collar crime
Abolish the Ban on Recording Court Proceedings is one of the online petitions that we’ve launched, as a way of letting the Establishment know what’s going on ‘on the ground’.
For the comments are really telling. The Lord Chief Justice took the hearing of Norman Scarth, who was imprisoned for this offence, in his absence. I’m now sending them to His Lordship, hoping he’ll take note.
George Monbiot explains this morning The way we are governed is inexplicable – until you understand the upbringing of the elite.
The upbringing of the elite boys in boarding schools is my explanation for paedophiles, sociopaths and psychopaths.
In my attempts to highlight what’s dishonest with our money system as the cause and victims of white collar crimes as the effect, I put Capitalism Exposed together as my latest website.