May 20, 2013
Advocacy, Barnet, Campaigning, Court Hearings, Daily Mail, Exposure, FOI Requests, John Hemming MP, John McDonnell MP, Local Council, Petitions, Public Interest, Publicity, Secret Family Courts, Secret Prisoners, State kidnapping, UK Court of Protection, United Kingdom
Brussels, Camilla Cavendish, Court of Protection, Early Day Motion, Family Court, George Galloway, John Hemming, John McDonnell, London Borough of Barnet, Member of Parliament, Member of the European Parliament, white collar crime
When John Hemming MP joined us at our Westminster meeting in January 2011, to explore a Public Inquiry into White Collar Crimes, I knew that ‘secret prisoners‘ were his ‘pet subject’:
- the use of the Court of ‘Protection‘ to steal the assets of mainly elderly people, by declaring them ‘not to have capacity’ to instruct solicitors
- as a result, people are secretly imprisoned.
At the time, I did not know as much about secret family courts as I wish I never needed to learn:
- secret family courts are used to sanction and ‘legalise’ the child snatching carried out by Social Services – supposedly in the ‘best interest of the child’
- I launched Stop Forced Adoptions in the UK as an online petition that non-UK MEPs want to take further in Brussels, as soon as 2,000 signatures are reached
- I re-vamped Ian Josephs’ www.forced-adoption.com into Punishment without Crime, as he has been advising between 3 and 6 parents a day since the sixties.
Now I have seen how extra secrecy was used in a family court case: More
March 9, 2013
Child Abusers, Child snatching, Day of Action, Day of Action 28 March 2013, Exposure, Internet Media, Mainstream Media, Paedophilia, Public Interest, Secret Family Courts, Secret Family Courts, State kidnapping, The Independent, Twitter, United Kingdom
Attorney General's Office (United Kingdom), Computer-mediated communication, Groucho Club, Harriet Harman, Ireland, Jack Dromey, John Ward, Newport Crown Court, Norman Scarth, Office, Paedophile Information Exchange, Pedophilia, United States
English: Anti-paedophilia logo from the National Revival of Poland (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The subject line is taken from PAEDOPHILIA: How one piece of news can kill a novel – one of the many posts highlighting and analysing paedophilia in the UK.
The author John Ward has studied the subject for some six years. He knows better than I do.
But we put our understanding of institutionalised child snatching into this letter to the Attorney General’s Office.
However, the death of justice does not only apply to our children. Fathers, mothers and business men have long been affected by it. Even veterans don’t get it: Norman Scarth fled to Ireland and War Veteran says more than you ever wanted to know!