November 23, 2013
Association of Chief Police Officers, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Corruption
Corruption Eradication Commission, Finland, Government, Indonesia, New Zealand, South Wales Police, Transparency International, United States
This illustration and blog post come from Political Cleanup. The excellent editor writes:
A ‘favour culture’ must be restricted to those at the top -
and includes the link to the Transparency International world corruption index.
No 1 is the least corrupt country: New Zealand, followed by Denmark, Finland and Sweden. The USA are no 18 after the UK in place 17, sharing the score with Japan. The question is, of course, how do you measure corruption?…
E.g. is the falsification of crime statistics taken into account? The number of women raped and children abused? The number of children dying in ‘care’?
Here is a report on the falsification of crime statistics that Maurice J Kirk BVSc sent from HMP Cardiff. He’s been held ‘on remand’ – among ‘lifers’ who burgle his cell regularly – all to cover up:
- oodles of incidents by South Wales Police – denied and lied about
- culminating in striking him off the Register of Veterinary Surgeons – only possible with the aid of corrupt lawyers
- and getting him locked up in Caswell Clinic for some seven months – only possible with the aid of a corrupt clinic director
- who produced a false medical report to get him locked away for good in the High Security Prison Ashworth.
Maurice continues to strive to be ‘put right’. His latest attempt is the request for a transfer to English prison, English court and an English police force. More
September 17, 2013
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Corruption, Court of Protection, Family Courts, Human Rights Convention, Law Enforcement, Meetup, Police, Police state, Rule of Law, Rule of Money
Bachelor of Veterinary Science, Bank of England Act 1694, Court of Protection, James Munby, Police, Royal Courts of Justice, Rule of law, South Wales Police
Monday’s event outside the Royal Courts of Justice was the result of Caul Grant who founded the Campaign for Truth and Justice telling his victimisation and starfighter story at a gathering of the Free Spirit Foundation.
This spiritual revolution will continue every Monday from 10am to 4pm. Afterwards, we network in The George opposite to relax the bones after demonstrating that:
- Law Breakers cannot be Law Enforcers
- the Judiciary is guilty of criminal acts
- we demand compliance with the Rule of Law and equal application of the Law.
But the programme of events and implementation of actions will emerge as we dance between the real and the online world. In Leipzig, the demos started every Monday night and eventually brought the Berlin Wall down. We shall see and overcome!
Our overall objectives are:
- to break the silence that protects the ongoing corruption within the civil and criminal justice system – one of the seven deadly syndromes and seven media cover-ups
- to break the City’s Rule of Money and ensure Westminster’s Rule of Law by enforcing the Bank of England Act 1694
- to enforce Sir James Munby’s judgement of 05 September 2013 that calls for the court to adapt its practice to the realities of the internet and in particular social media. More
September 4, 2013
Corruption, McKenzie Friends, Meetup
Arts and Entertainment, England, Hertfordshire, Labour, McKenzie Friend, St Alban, West Virginia, WSAZ-TV
I’m using the superb platform www.meetup.com to support people in their court hearings. It’s VERY important for the Court to see ‘bodies’, for supporters to network, for victims to know that they are not alone and for bloggers to spread the word online.
Please visit http://www.meetup.com/victims-unite/ for this special kind of ‘activism’ or learning to become a McKenzie Friend.
The first hearing on 10 September is to support Michael Doherty in St. Albans.
The second one on 13 September to support Brian Pead in Norfolk.
August 30, 2013
Corruption, Court of Protection, Family Courts, Government, House of Lords, Internet Media, Law Enforcement, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Parliament, Police state, Prison, Rule of Law, Rule of Money, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Court of Protection, Government, Holloway, House of Lords, McKenzie Friend, Norman Scarth, Rule of law, South Wales Police
How do you compare injustice, fraud, failures of ‘the system’ and explain the width of the gap between the Rule of Law (and correctness) and the Rule of Money (and corruption)?
Victims Unite started in August 2010 by publishing individual cases that were begun on Enforcement of Bank of England Act 1694. Since then I
- accompanied some 50 general and another 50 or so cases in family courts
- posted 474 articles
- and 815 followers are reading regularly about ‘us’, the victims turning into starfighters, campaigners, online activists and McKenzie Friends and ‘them’, the ‘public service’ organisations ranging from police, prison, courts, the House of Commons and House of Lords to the Government in Downing Street.
Today, the 250,000 mark of visitors will be passed. And I am sorry to say that the only thing that has improved is my ability to ‘see through’ what’s happening more and more:
- public officials commit white collar crimes
- they deny and lie
- they cover each other
- they commit more crimes to cover up.
No matter which ‘case’ comes before courts, no matter which story I try to publish, no matter who tries to get justice and compensation, it’s never a level playing field, for there is always one individual that is being victimised by many officials who are ‘just doing their job’. More
August 11, 2013
Bradbury Pound, Corruption, Court of Protection, Family Courts, Government, Internet Media, Rule of Law, Rule of Money
CERN, Court of Protection, Geneva, House of Lords, London, Royal Charter, Victimisation, Whitehall
Take Power, Be Heard!
I can’t help it: I’m a systems analyst. I don’t just view ‘subroutines’ in a system of programs. I look at the complete deck of cards. At the time of my ‘formative years’, we were dealing with punched cards at CERN in Geneva!
Living in London since 1981 has exposed me not only to our system of creating dishonest money from thin air and charging interest for it, but also to very sad systems of people who are paid with this dishonest money to victimise innocent victims.
The degree of victimisation is such that it is surprising that not more is commonly known. Of course, victims are gagged and intimidated with threats of imprisonment. They are also likely to feel ashamed and think it’s their own fault rather the one of ‘the system’.
But whatever ‘the systems’ are, whether Prison, Police, Courts, Lawyers, other Professionals, Parliament, Government, Whitehall, House of Lords, The City – it is likely to be an institution that benefits from its Royal Charter. They process us, the people, and turn us from ‘victim’ into ‘super victim’ – IF you let them! It may be a long and slow process to wake up to the fact that it doesn’t have to be that way. Joining the blogosphere helps! Uniting with other victims is vital! Becoming McKenzie Friend is ‘learning by doing’. More
July 19, 2013
Corruption, Rule of Money, YouTube
British Crime Survey, Crime, Grant Thornton, Grant Thornton International, Health, Home-Office, Metropolitan Police Service, victims
A very effective video about a ‘case’ that is representative for many victims of unscrupulous organisations such as Grant Thornton… One just wonders what it’s like working there… And what it feels like when one prefers to be cruel and commit crimes than quitting one’s job to ‘make a living’…
With thanks from Jeff Lampert of Help4Lips [Litigants in Person]
July 3, 2013
Corruption, House of Lords, Human Rights Convention, Mental Capacity, Select Committee
Crime, Family Court, House of Lords, Len Lawrence, Mental Capacity Act, Mental Capacity Act 2005, Mental health, Official Solicitor
Great minds think alike: yesterday we were complaining to John Hemming MP about the failures and abuse of the Mental Capacity Act in our meeting on Secrecy as the cloak for Criminality? John Hemming comments on his blog on 24 June 2013 and links to an article he wrote for The Independent.
At the same time the House of Lords Select Committee on the Mental Capacity Act 2005 has published a Call for Evidence and the UK Human Rights Blog writes about it here.
Please send your ‘well documented cases’ to email@example.com before 2 September 2013.
In my observation, this is what things boil down to in the broad spectrum of ‘white collar crimes’:
- the secrecy of family courts is meant to ‘protect’; but the reality is that it is used to steal children, even though there may be cases where parents are not fit to parent; but what the care system does AGAINST children and parents by far outweighs what it does FOR them
- to declare somebody not to have ‘mental capacity’ is meant to ‘protect’ the person by letting somebody else make decisions on their behalf; but in reality it is used by the Official Solicitor and his legal colleagues to steal assets. More
May 12, 2013
Corruption, Crime, Death of Jean Charles de Menezes, False Flag Operations, Fraud, Judges, Law firm, Litigants in Person, Magistrates Court, Metropolitan Police Service, Police, Public Interest, Public Interest, Royal Courts of Justice, Solicitors, STV Group (Scotland), United Kingdom, Whistleblowers
Regular readers of and contributors to Victims Unite will not be surprised to read about compelling evidence for corruption within
- the Police Service, particularly the Metropolitan Police: “this will not be investigated”
- 65 calls for help from the Police
- the Judiciary
- law firms [from hell]: “For God sakes, if you were not ripped off, I’d never make a living.” [para 59, page 38]
- “was unfortunately set up by the lawyers from Russells” [figure 4c, page 50]
However, in addition, this 240-page report is about:-
criminal victimisation of Ms Seven by Russells Law firm More
January 25, 2013
Corruption, Human Rights Convention, McKenzie Friends, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Advocacy Organizations, Britain, Corruption, Crime, European Convention, Fraud, Fundamental Rights Charter, Government, Human Right, Human Rights and Liberties, Human Rights Convention, Justice, Law, Litigants in Person, McKenzie Friends, Police, Rule of law, Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, Sheriff, The Rule of Law, United Kingdom, United States, Universal Declaration, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Victims Unite has brought a few starfighters together who have studied the law, helped as McKenzie Friends and challenged antiquated rules such as the ban on recording court proceedings.
Here is the online petition Abolish the Ban on Recording Court Proceedings and here is a first collection of comments by signers.
Here are a few conclusions by victims who stand up for themselves:
UK Police Personnel should have Criminal Records Bureau Checks - an online petition that publishes a list of charged or convicted Prison, Police and Court Personnel (ca 1274)
The Law is only as good as the integrity of those entrusted to administrate it. – Maurice Kirk
A law breaker cannot also be a law enforcer. – Caul Grant
‘The Law’ in Britain (The Police & the Courts), deliberately deny me the protection of the law, & deliberately block me from seeking a remedy in the courts for crimes & other wrongs committed against me. That being so, & it IS fact, then that same ‘Law’ CANNOT be used to punish me. Indeed, both Police & Courts have themselves committed serious crimes against me, & do so with impunity.
Or in short:
- LAW ONE is to Protect the Powerful.
- LAW TWO is to Oppress those who are Not.
- LAW THREE is to destroy anyone who dares to protest. – Norman Scarth