August 20, 2014
Bradbury Pound, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Family Courts, Government, Home Affairs Committee, Internet Media, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Paedophilia, Simon Danczuk MP
#childsnatchbritain, #childsnatchuk, #forcedadoption, #forcedadoptionexposed, #HUMANRIGHTS, Advocacy, Child Protection System, Child safeguarding, Child sexual abuse, Child snatching
In the spirit of the follow-up of the Home Affairs Committee’s inquiry into Child sexual exploitation and localised grooming, I have sent the email below.
You may want to watch Simon Danczuk MP’s evidence before the Committee on 01 July 2014, starting at 16:48.
Furthermore, Simon Danczuk MP is behind the online petition to Establish a National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse. Together they are part of the Magnificent Seven MPs who requested the inquiry.
Dear Home Affairs Committee
On 19 March 2014 I told the EU Petitions Committee in Brussels “it’s too much” when I presented our petition to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent in the UK.
This comes to you hoping that you will share this ‘too muchness’ and do everything in your powers to ensure the credibility and effectiveness of the National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse.
You will find more evidence collated by our Association of McKenzie Friends than you will be able to handle.
We started by submitting a portfolio of nine cases to the Education Select Committee in 2009. Our most recent triggers are:
- The abuse by Flintshire Council of Kellie Cottam and the medical condition of her family:
- Aided by Police, Social Workers removed her 2 youngest children and put them up for adoption instead of keeping the family together which is supposed to be government policy according to this letter by Minister Ed Timpson MP.
- Former headmaster and whistleblower Brian Pead wrote From Hillsborough to Lambeth after he dismissed a teacher who groomed students who had confided in him.
- Brian’s chronology of events brings attention to the Met, Essex and Norfolk police as the culprits behind the most farcical of stage managed persecution.
- His ‘ghosting’ across 10 prisons in 12 weeks is the latest episode in his exceptional and extreme case of bullying, harassment and torture.
- The book was banned by former Lambeth Council’s Executive Director of Children and Young People’s Services Phyllis Dunipace OBE, with the aid of Pinsent Masons solicitors.
- Brian’s victimisation by Police can only be compared with the treatment of Maurice J Kirk BVSc who is currently the oldest prisoner held in HMP Swansea since he has been challenging South Wales Police for some 20 years.
- The Police running the adult (and child) porn industry seems to be the best explanation for what is going on. See Who Polices the Police?
August 19, 2014
Buckingham Palace, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Government, Paedophilia
Brian Pead, Chairman, English Channel, Investigative journalism, Lambeth, Lambeth London Borough Council, Pedophilia, Prison, RT (TV network), United Kingdom
This is an excellent article on Russia Today by fabulous investigative journalist Tony Gosling.
It joins a number of important dots that are ‘difficult to digest’ and ‘hard to process':
The gap between the mainstream media version of events seems to widen as the blogosphere becomes better and better informed.
The National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse has been announced but is still waiting for a Chairperson.
Meanwhile Brian Pead, whistleblower of paedophilia in Lambeth Council and author of From Hillsborough to Lambeth, has been ‘ghosted’ across 10 prisons in 12 weeks. We shall endeavour to ensure that his case will become part of whatever inquiry will take place, once he is released from prison on 12 September.
For more disturbing questions about the UK establishment, please consider clicking on Prisons, Police and Courts in meltdown. What next when you look at the True McCann story?
August 17, 2014
Buckingham Palace, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Government, Law Enforcement, Paedophilia, Parliament, Police, Police state, Prison, Public Administration Committee, Rule of Money, White-Collar Crimes
Family Court, Police, Prison, Royal Courts of Justice, State kidnapping, The Rule of Law
June 24, 2014
BBC, Child pornography, Paedophilia
BBC, Deep Web, Firefox, Google, IP address, National Security Agency, Tor, US government, Wikipedia
The Paedophile’s Handbook may not be on top of your TO VIEW list of links. But that is what you can find when you dig deeper, as this 8-minute video describes:
In fact, the deeper you dig, as Wikipedia describes here, the more you discover pure crimes:
- killers to hire
- drugs and arms
- access to porn that includes children with ‘hidden wikis’ for discussions and chats…
May 8, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Early Day Motion, Internet Media, Judges, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Parliament, Police state, Public Administration Committee, Rule of Money, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Bill, House of Commons of the United Kingdom, House of Lords, Kenneth Clarke, NATO, Richard Cottrell, Scotland, Teresa May
Cover of George Orwell’s 1984 (Max Notes)
I have been musing for a while how to express my dismay about Child removal as a class war, as I am reading George Orwell’s 1984 who wrote in 1949 about the ‘underclass’ being expected just to be breeding and working… The public gravy train is used by all public institutions and the legal profession via ‘legal aid’.
This post in my daily email from The Tap confirms ‘from the outside’ what I’ve watched day in day out:
1. victims of child snatching are discovering what victims of fraudulent bankruptcies have observed:
- the absence of Articles 1 and 13 in the UK Human Rights Act;
- Article 1 means that all articles are binding and Article 13 is about the ‘remedy against national authorities’.
2. Teresa May admitted before this House of Lords Committee that ‘fraud is a difficult issue':
- why haven’t any of our cries have been heard and taken seriously!?
- why don’t Early Day Motions make a difference??
- in other words: nobody in the establishment CARES, as long as they have their salaries, pensions and who knows what perks.
3. There are far too many organisations and committees that are supposed to remedy evil, but the situation gets worse, as nobody tackles the issue of money creation at its roots: More
November 17, 2013
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Police, Tom Watson MP
Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre, Child pornography, National Crime Agency, Phil Thompson, Police, Sun, Toronto, United States
This article in The Sun on Saturday 16th November 2013 refers to Project Spade that the Daily Mail had reported as 76 Americans busted in massive global child porn ring including police officers, teachers and doctors as nearly 400 children are rescued
The Sun points out that the UK had not plaid ball: neither Police nor the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) or the National Crime Agency that took over. The agency’s Phil Gormley now wants to be a ‘good boy’…
Here’s how The Mirror reports: Police probe as HUNDREDS of suspected paedophiles still free – 18 months after being named
The Toronto Star: Child porn bust: How police worldwide worked together to bring down a child porn ring – mentioning two British nationals with ‘hands-on abuse’.
And here’s how Phil Thompson comments. His 3 greatgrandchildren were stolen by Walsall Council and adopted without court judgement. He sent the paper clipping: More
August 23, 2013
Child 'Protection', Child pornography, Family Courts, Internet Media, McKenzie Friends, Police state, Rule of Law, Rule of Money, Scotland
Barack Obama, Best interests, Deportation, Holloway, McKenzie Friends, Republican, Rule of law, United States
The US mother of a single child is one of some 50 foreign nationals kept in Holloway, whilst their children are in ‘care’. Her judgement to ‘discharge’ the stay on her deportation is on John Hemming MP’s blog.
Two ‘reconsiderations’ of this and another refusal are before the Court that says a hearing will take place within 8 weeks.
The barrister who submitted the Judicial Review that caused the published judgement wrote that UKBA knows every second that she is being held is illegal. For 14 months are beyond EU rules of 6 months and ‘excessive’ rather than ‘reasonable’ in terms of UK laws.
What can she do? Submit another application. From prison conditions that are made to prevent her from access to justice: no money for phone calls and mail delayed, besides McKenzie Friends not being allowed to take papers in and out. Only solicitors. Two law firms advised her badly. One suggested she should change her non-guilty plea to ‘guilty’.
But Edward Timpson MP in his response to Belinda McKenzie’s letter to the Prime Minister to RETURN OUR STOLEN CHILDREN writes:
… placing a child in the care of a local authority, the authority will continue to work with the family with a view to the child returning home…
We only know what we’re up against when we’re in it and directly hit and concerned:
- the systematic destruction of the family unit
- the endemic hypocrisy “in the best interest of the child”
- the Rule of Money over the Rule of Law
- the political apathy towards the financial war
- the ‘austerity cuts’ that create extra havoc in a corrupt judicial system
- ‘globalisation’ as the policy for blurring national identification and sovereignty.
As Victims Unite reaches 250,000 views in 3 years, the ethical battle sharpens its edge: More