The US mother of a single child is one of some 50 foreign nationals kept in Holloway, whilst their children are in ‘care’. Her judgement to ‘discharge’ the stay on her deportation is on John Hemming MP’s blog.
Two ‘reconsiderations’ of this and another refusal are before the Court that says a hearing will take place within 8 weeks.
The barrister who submitted the Judicial Review that caused the published judgement wrote that UKBA knows every second that she is being held is illegal. For 14 months are beyond EU rules of 6 months and ‘excessive’ rather than ‘reasonable’ in terms of UK laws.
What can she do? Submit another application. From prison conditions that are made to prevent her from access to justice: no money for phone calls and mail delayed, besides McKenzie Friends not being allowed to take papers in and out. Only solicitors. Two law firms advised her badly. One suggested she should change her non-guilty plea to ‘guilty’.
But Edward Timpson MP in his response to Belinda McKenzie’s letter to the Prime Minister to RETURN OUR STOLEN CHILDREN writes:
… placing a child in the care of a local authority, the authority will continue to work with the family with a view to the child returning home…
We only know what we’re up against when we’re in it and directly hit and concerned:
- the systematic destruction of the family unit
- the endemic hypocrisy “in the best interest of the child”
- the Rule of Money over the Rule of Law
- the political apathy towards the financial war
- the ‘austerity cuts’ that create extra havoc in a corrupt judicial system
- ‘globalisation’ as the policy for blurring national identification and sovereignty.
As Victims Unite reaches 250,000 views in 3 years, the ethical battle sharpens its edge: More