March 15, 2013
Advocacy, Campaigning, Gagging orders, Public Interest, The rule of money, United Kingdom, Whistleblowers
Child abuse, David Shayler, Lambeth London Borough Council, Law, Leonard Cohen, Rule of law, Sexual abuse, Support Groups, Whistleblower, white collar crime
Victims of white collar crimes come in all shades, colours and sizes – of amounts of damages, degrees of injustice and levels of cruelty. Once we’ve been hit or hurt, our challenges are a profound process of ‘waking up’ and being disillusioned:
- it’s NOT our fault – it’s the organisations covering up for themselves
- the ‘authorities’ do NOT deliver what they are supposed to
- most ombudsmen or other organisations of complaint are only there to fob us off.
What can we do?
- to learn NOT to give in or up, but stand our ground and fight for our rights
- to learn how to present our experience as a ‘case’: on paper, on video and in person
- to learn how to live with our pain and to communicate it – possibly turning it into passion… More
March 9, 2013
Child Abusers, Child snatching, Day of Action, Day of Action 28 March 2013, Exposure, Internet Media, Mainstream Media, Paedophilia, Public Interest, Secret Family Courts, Secret Family Courts, State kidnapping, The Independent, Twitter, United Kingdom
Attorney General's Office (United Kingdom), Computer-mediated communication, Groucho Club, Harriet Harman, Ireland, Jack Dromey, John Ward, Newport Crown Court, Norman Scarth, Office, Paedophile Information Exchange, Pedophilia, United States
English: Anti-paedophilia logo from the National Revival of Poland (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The subject line is taken from PAEDOPHILIA: How one piece of news can kill a novel – one of the many posts highlighting and analysing paedophilia in the UK.
The author John Ward has studied the subject for some six years. He knows better than I do.
But we put our understanding of institutionalised child snatching into this letter to the Attorney General’s Office.
However, the death of justice does not only apply to our children. Fathers, mothers and business men have long been affected by it. Even veterans don’t get it: Norman Scarth fled to Ireland and War Veteran says more than you ever wanted to know!
March 3, 2013
BBC, BBC, Campaigning, Child Abusers, Child Sexual Abuse, Child snatching, Government, Haut de la Garenne, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Mainstream Media, Members of Parliament, Paedophilia, Petitions, State kidnapping, United Kingdom
Child abuse, Home-Office, house of commons, Metropolitan police, Paedophile Information Exchange, Pedophilia, People, Royal Commission, Scotland
This letter by Michael H. Murrin, entitled “A Paedophiles Friend?”, is a labour of love and passion.
It is based on the possession of the membership list of the Paedophile Information Exchange from a reliable and proven source. The result are two online petitions:
and 22 pages of care-ful research, choice of images, links, media references and care-ful formatting to follow up a previous letter around these 4 requests:
- The Paedophile Information Exchange and its founders were finally subject to criminal prosecution during the mid 1980’s, however the full extent of its influence has never been properly, openly, examined. I now ask you to authorise the release of ALL archived records concerning the police investigation of, and subsequent prosecution of, P.I.E. This to include a complete transcript of the court case, the publication of the membership list and publication of the mailing list. I also request that you authorise the release into the public domain of any memoranda and/or other communications related to P.I.E, between the Metropolitan Police, the Home Office and 10 Downing Street during the time of the police investigation into P.I.E.
- At this point I make my second request to you; I ask that you intervene to release Colin Smart from the legal injunctions inflicted upon him by Sunderland City Council. In effect I am asking you to restore to Mr. Smart his liberty and his right to freedom of speech. More
February 16, 2013
Advocacy, Campaigning, Child snatching, Court Hearings, Internet Media, John Hemming MP, McKenzie Friends, State kidnapping, YouTube
Belinda McKenzie, Bombing of Dresden in World War II, Chief of police, Chronic pain, Domestic violence, Dresden, Holloway, London, Maurice, McKenzie Friends, Paulette Cooper, People, repossession, Rome, Sabine, Shill, Transactional Analysis, Violence and Abuse, Women
I set up Victims Unite in August 2010, when Paulette Cooper was still alive. She had been my main strategic co-thinker, as her victimisation covered everything from bankruptcy to home repossession and NHS cover-up, besides domestic violence. She knew from experience how ‘the system’ had betrayed her. And she was very spiritual in her attitude, always emphasising the Positive, without giving ‘oxygen’ or attention to negativity.
Why communicate with people who are nasty to you, when you can talk to and email people who are kind?
No, I shall not enter or support a ‘war on shills‘. I shall not betray my vision of a ‘peace network’ of computers and people protecting our planet which brought me to London in 1981. Neither shall I betray my mum who saved me through the bombings of Dresden 68 years ago. In a video I saw on an anniversary site, a witness said that she had seen a woman standing with her pram, but both she and her child were dead. They were suffocated from the air that was full of soot. My mum had taken some of my pampers and wetted them to protect her breathing… She called me ‘Sabine’ after the women who had carried their babies between the warring armies in Rome – to STOP the men from fighting. More