Child snatching aka state kidnapping is a glib way of describing what is too terrible to be true, too hard to imagine and thus too unbelievable. Christopher Booker uses the term in his weekly column of The Telegraph:
- Lord Justice Wall takes on an alarming child-snatching case – 29 October 2011
- The facts about child snatching can be reported in Norway, but not here - 28 January 2012
- Children stolen by the state needlessly – causing utter misery in one of Britain’s most disturbing scandals – 14 April 2012.
Based on my observation of white collar crimes, it’s the tip of the iceberg reflected by these online petitions:
- The Secrecy of Family Courts should be lifted NOW! with remarkable comments - aimed at the Family Division
- Abolish the Secrecy in the Family Courts and Remove the Gagging Orders - aimed at the Ministry of Justice
- Children Placed in Foster Care – before the House of Commons, for the Justice & Education Select Committee as well as Government and Ministry of Education
- Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent - third petition for the EU Petitions Committee
- Stop Secret Family Courts Encouraging Forced Adoptions in the UK – second publication for the EU Petitions Committee
- Stop Forced Adoptions in the UK! – first publication for the EU Petitions Committee
- Send the Musa Family back home – WITH their children - acknowledged to be the worst of all child snatching cases - where all ‘evidence’ was fabricated AFTER the children were taken without paper work, the parents were criminalised and given SEVEN years of imprisonment in a completely staged trial with a rigged jury.
And here are the facts that I have experienced:
- Return our Stolen Children – an 8-day protest outside Downing Street from 19 – 26 July 2013
- Tuesday 6th March, 2012 that we organised to support the world wide Peaceful Protest against child abus
- Saturday 3rd March, 2012h when Anonymous UK vs Social Services is staging a demo in Haringey Council
- nine cases that I know sufficiently to submit them to the Parliamentary Education Select Committee that is currently investigation ‘child protection’.
More on Social Services stealing children as well as
- Punishment without Crime - a revamp of Forced Adoption
- Dear Mr Cameron, Take the Lead and Return our Stolen Children.
Please fill in this form to tell the online world – anonymously of course: