This is a neat sequence of documents that make one point:
- the Inland Revenue committed a white collar crime:
- the Inland Revenue claims that there was a court judgement to enforce its demand
- the court document APPEARS to be ‘kosher’
- ‘that’ court case was entered on the EQUIFAX credit rating records as ‘adverse’ information
- the same person in the Inland Revenue DENIES there was a court case
- the ‘Officer in Charge’ found a ‘technicality‘ that reduced the original claim of £12,068.71 to £206.75.