Social Services Stealing Children
State Stealing Children contains over 80 posts on David Icke’s website since October 2006.
State Kidnapping is the text I put together in July 2010.
Since then, I published information about The Stealing of Baby Harley in South Wales which caused WordPress to block my site unless I deleted eight posts which I did.
This was caused by an “Injunction Order” by the lawyer of a Local Council. Very annoying situation for a passionate blogger and online activist!
When I published one post relating to a case in the North of the country, I had no idea that there was a “Reporting Restriction Order” that, again, caused WordPress to block unless I delete.
- Now I publish My Daddy is a Paedophile, the case behind the second Reporting Restriction Order: a seven-year old girl whose mother has, so far in vein, tried to save her from his father. Since then the Vicky Haigh case has become public, while I set my website in her support to “private”. Please press Register to get access.
- The Nigerian family whose six children were stolen is distinctly the worst of all child snatching cases and is waiting to be solved at the highest level of diplomacy.
- Child Snatching before the Citizens’ Cyber Court.
The following other sites have come my way:
- UK Social Services with a Name and Shame page and a Protest page about the child stealing scam
- Freedom Law International
- Freedom Advocacy & Law
- International Rescue for Families
- Families fighting for Justice
- One Voice for the Kids
- Parents Against Injustice
- Researching Reform
And I published The Secrecy of Family Courts should be lifted NOW petition.
- A granny’s crying out loud letter to “Social” Services on behalf of her grandson (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- 220 signatures and more than 1,100 page views on Stop the Secrecy in Family Courts petition (victims-unite.net)
- The right to know about wrongdoing in public life – that’s what John Hemming MP is defending (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- The Secrecy of the Family Court should be lifted NOW: Petition on- and off-line (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- We are not victims, we are survivors: abused children speaking for themselves (victims-unite.net)
- Vicky flees the babysnatchers – and she’s not the first one (victims-unite.net)
- I’ll never trust (Doncaster) council again… (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- The most violent act of state kidnapping? 13-months-baby torn from mother’s breast at 4.30am Sunday morning (edm1297.info)
- A Mum’s Campaign for Open Courts: The Secrecy of the Family Courts should be lifted NOW (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)