Norman Scarth (no. 27)
Norman Scarth is a WW2 veteran, born in 1925, who got extremely disenchanted in 1995 when he became a victim and discovered many victim stories.
The first potentially lethal terror attack on 8th August 1999 came just seventeen days after the European Court for Human Rights had ruled that I was the victim of a violation of Article 6, and JUST SIX WEEKS after I had appeared in the Civil Appeal Court, and told Lord Woolf (MR) Lord Justice Otton and LJ Ward “Her Majesty the Queen, whose courts these are, is badly served by the shysters who now infest the judiciary.“
Few men of my age would not have had one or the other. Because concerned neighbours had gathered, they did not use the battering ram that had been called for, but instead laid siege to the house for THREE HOURS, before backing off saying, “We have decided this is not a police matter – BUT WE’LL BE BACK!” All that, and much more is on tape.
In the days, weeks and months which followed, my desperate S.O.S. messages were faxed to EVERY ‘watchdog’ in the land. A curt brush-ff came from only two – from the rest, not even acknowledgement!
The police had licence to commit any crime against me with impunity. For eleven months I dared leave the house only three times. It was unlawful but very effective ‘house arrest’, imprisoned by fear – and I am NOT a timid man!
After 11 months my fears proved justified, when they DID smash into my home, and gave me a brutal kicking that put me in hospital. There followed the malicious prosecution for a NON-EXISTENT ‘crime’, and a Kangaroo Court ‘hearing’ where I was given a sentence of six years in prison, plus four years on extended licence.
After one and a half years, the sentence was quashed, and I was carted off to Newton Lodge Gulag ‘Mental Hospital’, Wakefield, the intention being to pump me full of drugs to turn me into a zombie. However, honest nurses would not be party to such depravity, and I escaped the fate of Andy McCardle.
So, after four months in the Nuthouse, the sentence was re-imposed, and it was back to prison again till I had served four years (2/3rds of the the six) when I was to walk free, having ‘Paid My Debt to Society’ .
Instead, I was UNLAWFULLY dragged back to the Gulag again for a further two years. So, my actual time in custody (following the eleven months ‘house arrest’) totalled six years. Mind you, being ‘on licence’, as I was for the next four years, is hardly ‘freedom’. A sadistic Probation Officer – and there are quite few – only has to snap his/her fingers and you are back in prison again.
He introduces himself on video to our meeting at the House of Lords in March 2010.
As an exceptional paper, the Sovereign Independent has been covering Norman’s plight.
And Russia Today produced this excellent video:
- Email THE Prisoner No. A1903CF in Leeds Prison: WWII Veteran Norman Scarth (victims-unite.net)
- WWII Veteran to be sent along the Flying Vet’s footsteps to be killed off? (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- WWII Veteran Jailed for Audio Recording in Court (victims-unite.net)
- Private Prosecutions: from Leeds and Manchester to Cardiff (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- How can Judges be so Repressive, Oppressive & Suppressive? (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Free Norman Campaign – one of the many aspects of Lawful Rebellion (victims-unite.net)
- MAGNA CARTA DAY – Leeds 15th June 2011 Norman Scarth fighting for Liberty & Freedom!! (mccannexposure.wordpress.com)
- Veteran Victims United before Royal Courts of Justice (victims-unite.net)