English: Inland Revenue Offices – Somerset House. The west wing of Somerset House – now used as an Inland Revenue office. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
As a passionate and ‘compulsive’ networker, I will forever advocate what enhances the qualities of individual lives. For just as in Nazism, employees of institutions are ‘only doing their job’ – whether in concentration camps, prisons, armies, hospitals, schools or governments – because they are being paid, waiting for their pension – with what is unfortunately dishonest money in a system that seems to foster dishonest behaviour.
When individuals become victims of institutions, one needs to question the motives and intentions of the people who hide behind the anonymity of their institution, while abusing its power.
The latest victim who passed away after having suffered from the Inland Revenue is Ian Hamilton RIP. He died last Friday of pancreatic cancer aged 80. He had sold his house last year and moved into a flat, was receiving treatment for dialysis and was diabetic with a heart of gold.
A McKenzie Friend writes: he had a shop, I believe a book shop and he was involved early on in computers. He was assessed by the Inland Revenue, but was too busy / unable to get his own accounts in on time. The Inland Revenue proceeded to make him bankrupt on the assessed (disputed) debt, even though he also owned his house outright and part owned another property he rented out. At the time it was all new to him and he did not know where to turn for advice nor what the procedure was. Continue reading
Some dare call it anarchy, when law makers and law enforcers are guilty of white collar crimes.
Most people don’t know that they are immune from prosecution thanks to Royal Charters.
They are just doing their job, waiting for their pensions… That’s how it goes. Leonard Cohen sings Everybody knows…
And here’s a passionate and creative young man who makes videos of people interested in under age sex whom he finds on www.kickstarter.com which the Police used to frame whistleblower of paedophilia Brian Pead.
Don’t you think he should be applauded and promoted as Channel IV did with Paedophile Hunter??? This article supports him, too!
Posted in Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child Abuse, Paedophilia
Tagged Leonard Cohen, Music, New Orleans, Patrick Leonard, Royal Charter, Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, Rule of law, white collar crime
When American journalist Leah McGrath Goodman was banned from visiting Jersey, John Hemming MP tabled this Early Day Motion.
This interview on Russia Today is an excellent summary of the role that Jersey plays:
- as tax haven in the world, competing with Switzerland
- as ‘playground’ for paedophiles
- as ‘temple’ for satanic ritual abusers
- as oppressors for bloggers and other human rights campaigners.
Please note: Leah is finance editor for Newsweek magazine, so her primary angle on Jersey would be the ‘tax haven’.
However, what she discovered was what abuse survivor Bill Maloney had covered on Sun, Sea and Satan.
Here she celebrates the one-year anniversary of her UK ban on her blog.
500 days later, she got a 2-year visa which she shows in we did it!
The title on YouTube says:
Channel island’s Child Rape Scandal could bring down UK Government
This Daily Mail article is an account of what ended up in the Luton Court this week:
- Two Met Police officers ‘smashed their way into aircraft engineer’s home with a battering ram and kidnapped him’
- Sgt Gareth Blackburn and Det Stephen MacDonald ‘trespassed into man’s home’ in September 2008
- Michael Doherty claims pair unlawfully smashed their way into his house and forcibly removed him in front of his wife and daughter.
This week is about the woman who answered the phone when Michael inquired about his case…
On his website Justice NOW, he publishes:
I have rarely come across a case where so many public bodies tasked with the delivery of justice have failed an individual in this way.
NOBODY can do it on their own:
The Bloggers and Tweeters:
1. Correct Verdict – a new blog – found the theme ‘hard on the eyes’. So I dared to change and go with fresh ideas:
2. Hashtags are the key, e.g.
#CSAinquiry, #paedobritain, #childsnatchuk and #TimeToBreakThem
The Publishers and Demonstrators:
The Whistleblowers and Warriors:
- Brian Pead who lost his job after he dismissed the teacher for grooming his students who confided in him as headteacher – and who is a survivor of Highfield Oval National Children’s Home where he was abused between age 5 and 11. His ordeal became the trigger for the blog on the National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse.
- Tony Farrell – former intelligence agent of South Yorkshire Police – who investigated 7/7 and found that ‘the enemy is within’.
- Andrea Davison – former military intelligence agent exposing that the Government was selling arms to Iraq and discovered the systematic abuse of children and connections between drugs, arms, child pornography and paedophilia.
The Victims turned Survivors:
- Ben Fellows (and others) who preferred to flee his country.
- Bill Maloney who produces videos to highlight the issues.
The Mothers and Fathers:
- Vicky Haigh who was the first person to be named as the mother whose daughter was given to her abusive father and was sent to jail
- the Pedros whose five children were taken by Lincolnshire Council and neither Embassy nor Consulate managed to get the kids out of their clutches
The Common Law Initiators and Promoters:
Posted in Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Internet Media, Paedophilia
Tagged Action for Children, Arms-to-Iraq, Bill Maloney, Jersey, Pedophilia, Queen's Counsel, Sexual abuse, South Yorkshire Police, United Kingdom