Dear Rt Hon Simon Hughes MP
However, as Goethe said in Faust: The message well I hear, my faith alone is weak.
This is illustrated by the video that I was sent on the same day and that you will see on the post above: your announcement is too little too late in my view.
I asked all MPs who had not committed themselves to the National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse: Do you want to stop child snatching and paedophile scandals? Everybody Knows!
For the violation of the UN Convention on Child Rights is institutionalised:
- Weare concerned about the children who don’t get heard in PUBLIC law not private custody cases:
- As Channel IV publishes: every 20 minutes a child is taken!
- Some 100,000 children are in care, as repeatedly published by the Daily Mail.
- According to Edward Timpson MP, 50 die every year, but he considers this number ‘very low’.
- Already in 2006, Harriet Harman admitted in Parliament that 200 parents were imprisoned every year by the secrecy of the family courts.
- How many get deported and their cases ‘disposed’, while their children are kept in the UK? For what purpose?
- The ‘child processing industry’ is a major contributing factor to the UK’s GDP, as these statistics
- But who cares? According to John Hemming MP it’s policy, after all!
- CAFCASS is part of the problem, not the solution, ascan be demonstrated by many cases we have assisted
- The letter by the 12 year old Emanuel fearing ‘bum rape’ to HHJ Simler was ignored and she did not admit a question in court; I published it here.
- 35 letters by the 14 year old Anastasia to the judge were ignored; we presented her story as part of a portfolio of nine cases to the Education Committee when it looked into child protection.
- But Pat Glass MP and Ed Timpson MP believed that the UK system of forced adoption is worth exporting – at the time into Barbados.
- As I learned in Brussels when I presented Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent and the Systemic Patterns of Child Snatching and Forced Adoptions to the EU Petitions Committee on 19 March 2014: it had already been ‘shipped’ to the Netherlands and other countries.
- Subsequently, many parents were penalised for having gone to Brussels, as John Hemming MP put down in this EDM.