May 20, 2013
Daily Mail, John Hemming MP, Publicity
Advocacy, Barnet, Brussels, Camilla Cavendish, Campaigning, Court Hearings, Court of Protection, Daily Mail, Early Day Motion, Exposure, Family Court, FOI Requests, George Galloway, John Hemming, John Hemming MP, John McDonnell, John McDonnell MP, Local Council, London Borough of Barnet, Member of Parliament, Member of the European Parliament, Petitions, Public Interest, Publicity, Secret Family Courts, Secret Prisoners, State kidnapping, UK Court of Protection, United Kingdom, white collar crime
When John Hemming MP joined us at our Westminster meeting in January 2011, to explore a Public Inquiry into White Collar Crimes, I knew that ‘secret prisoners‘ were his ‘pet subject’:
- the use of the Court of ‘Protection‘ to steal the assets of mainly elderly people, by declaring them ‘not to have capacity’ to instruct solicitors
- as a result, people are secretly imprisoned.
At the time, I did not know as much about secret family courts as I wish I never needed to learn:
- secret family courts are used to sanction and ‘legalise’ the child snatching carried out by Social Services – supposedly in the ‘best interest of the child’
- I launched Stop Forced Adoptions in the UK as an online petition that non-UK MEPs want to take further in Brussels, as soon as 2,000 signatures are reached
- I re-vamped Ian Josephs’ www.forced-adoption.com into Punishment without Crime, as he has been advising between 3 and 6 parents a day since the sixties.
Now I have seen how extra secrecy was used in a family court case: More
March 15, 2013
Advocacy, Campaigning, Child abuse, David Shayler, Gagging orders, Lambeth London Borough Council, Law, Leonard Cohen, Public Interest, Rule of law, Sexual abuse, Support Groups, The rule of money, United Kingdom, Whistleblower, Whistleblowers, white collar crime
Victims of white collar crimes come in all shades, colours and sizes – of amounts of damages, degrees of injustice and levels of cruelty. Once we’ve been hit or hurt, our challenges are a profound process of ‘waking up’ and being disillusioned:
- it’s NOT our fault – it’s the organisations covering up for themselves
- the ‘authorities’ do NOT deliver what they are supposed to
- most ombudsmen or other organisations of complaint are only there to fob us off.
What can we do?
- to learn NOT to give in or up, but stand our ground and fight for our rights
- to learn how to present our experience as a ‘case’: on paper, on video and in person
- to learn how to live with our pain and to communicate it – possibly turning it into passion… More
February 19, 2013
Advocacy, Andrew Tyrie, Campaigning, David Cameron, David Kelly, House of Lords, Internet Media, Iraq, Iraq Inquiry, Julian Assange, Kenneth Clarke, London, Matrix-Churchill, Menzies Campbell, Ministry of Defence, Parliament, Public Interest, Public Interest, The Rule of Law, Tory, United Kingdom, WikiLeaks
Everybody tries to make a difference in our ‘interesting’ times, everybody as best as they can, given their circumstances and familiarity with communication media. Over the last two days I received distinctly ‘interesting’ information:
“Apparent power thrives on secrets. The world of men is structured force.”
Here’s Tony Gosling‘s email about the Justice and Security Bill:
Yesterday Andrew Tyrie MP was mentioned in the Observer:- http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=163751#163751 http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/feb/17/justice-security-bill-secret-courts The justice and security bill is a chilling affront to British justice Secret courts should have no place within our judicial system.
Previously:- http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/2013/jan/28/andrew-tyrie-secret-courts-bill Tory MP Andrew Tyrie attacks secret courts bill Backbencher warns that government is in danger of ‘closing down access to the truth’. More
February 16, 2013
John Hemming MP, McKenzie Friends, YouTube
Advocacy, Belinda McKenzie, Bombing of Dresden in World War II, Campaigning, Chief of police, Child snatching, Chronic pain, Court Hearings, Domestic violence, Dresden, Holloway, Internet Media, John Hemming MP, London, Maurice, McKenzie Friends, Paulette Cooper, People, repossession, Rome, Sabine, Shill, State kidnapping, Transactional Analysis, Violence and Abuse, Women, YouTube
I set up Victims Unite in August 2010, when Paulette Cooper was still alive. She had been my main strategic co-thinker, as her victimisation covered everything from bankruptcy to home repossession and NHS cover-up, besides domestic violence. She knew from experience how ‘the system’ had betrayed her. And she was very spiritual in her attitude, always emphasising the Positive, without giving ‘oxygen’ or attention to negativity.
Why communicate with people who are nasty to you, when you can talk to and email people who are kind?
No, I shall not enter or support a ‘war on shills‘. I shall not betray my vision of a ‘peace network’ of computers and people protecting our planet which brought me to London in 1981. Neither shall I betray my mum who saved me through the bombings of Dresden 68 years ago. In a video I saw on an anniversary site, a witness said that she had seen a woman standing with her pram, but both she and her child were dead. They were suffocated from the air that was full of soot. My mum had taken some of my pampers and wetted them to protect her breathing… She called me ‘Sabine’ after the women who had carried their babies between the warring armies in Rome – to STOP the men from fighting. More