This 4-page article by Angus James in the now defunct Scallywag magazine couldn’t be more explicit about what was going on around No 10 and the children’s foster homes. It must have been published around 1994.
I know from one of the daughters of a couple whose children were snatched that they are taken at night to dark places where there are only men.
Here is a most comprehensive summary of how you get from Jimmy Savile to Lord McAlpine.
David Icke (52,000 followers) seems to be leading this “Trial by Twitter”:
- You are overcooking the pudding, McAlpine, and more and more people are starting to see it
- Hey, Tweeters Galore, you’re not going to let this arrogant Man’s Intimidation turn you into Jelly, are you?
- There is Tom Pride with I hope Lord McAlpine isn’t going to Sue me for saying this? (6,000 followers and nearly 300,000 visits)
- An Open Letter to Lord Alistair McAlpine by a former Sunday Times journalist
- Public Figures named in Paedophile Ring – with posts updated since 1997
- Parliamentary Paedophiles: A (fairly) comprehensive guide to government nonces – Updated 1/11/12
- Child Abuse Mystery on AANGIRFAN (I wish I knew what it means) with many extensive posts relating to Child Abuse: Rochdale, Jersey, Wales, Ireland, Spooks and Paedophile Rings – Politicians, Judges, Directors…
- and of course, there’s YouTube with this interview with Steve Messham who handed 5-6 dozen of photos to the Police when he was 16…
- plus this testimony of a kind of spokesperson for a whole group of abuse survivors
- another voice for victims: Newsnight and the BBC might have screwed up, but the real victims of this are being forgotten – again – in The Independent on 11 Nov 2012
- and UK News on No More Victims. More