March 3, 2013
BBC, Government, Jimmy Savile, Mainstream Media
BBC, BBC, Campaigning, Child abuse, Child Abusers, Child Sexual Abuse, Child snatching, Government, Haut de la Garenne, Home-Office, house of commons, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Mainstream Media, Members of Parliament, Metropolitan police, Paedophile Information Exchange, Paedophilia, Pedophilia, People, Petitions, Royal Commission, Scotland, State kidnapping, United Kingdom
This letter by Michael H. Murrin, entitled “A Paedophiles Friend?”, is a labour of love and passion.
It is based on the possession of the membership list of the Paedophile Information Exchange from a reliable and proven source. The result are two online petitions:
and 22 pages of care-ful research, choice of images, links, media references and care-ful formatting to follow up a previous letter around these 4 requests:
- The Paedophile Information Exchange and its founders were finally subject to criminal prosecution during the mid 1980’s, however the full extent of its influence has never been properly, openly, examined. I now ask you to authorise the release of ALL archived records concerning the police investigation of, and subsequent prosecution of, P.I.E. This to include a complete transcript of the court case, the publication of the membership list and publication of the mailing list. I also request that you authorise the release into the public domain of any memoranda and/or other communications related to P.I.E, between the Metropolitan Police, the Home Office and 10 Downing Street during the time of the police investigation into P.I.E.
- At this point I make my second request to you; I ask that you intervene to release Colin Smart from the legal injunctions inflicted upon him by Sunderland City Council. In effect I am asking you to restore to Mr. Smart his liberty and his right to freedom of speech. More
January 12, 2013
BBC, Government, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, Police, Police state, United States, YouTube
Advocacy, BBC, Campaigning, Child Sexual Abuse, Compensator of last resort, Conspiracy theory, David Cameron, David Gale, Diana Princess of Wales, Exposure, False Flag attack, Government, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, New World Order, Pedophilia, People, Pilgrims Society, Police, Police state, Princess Diana, Royal Family, Sandy Hook, Savile, Secret Family Courts, UK Independence Party, United Kingdom, United State, United States, Wikipedia, Yorkshire, YouTube
Belinda McKenzie, human rights activist par excellence and co-founder of the Association of McKenzie Friends as Public Interest Advocates, coined the term: conspiracy realism.
Besides the issues surrounding the latest film on Princess Diana, here are more indicators:
- UK: How Lord McAlpine is exploiting the same libel laws Savile used to cover up his crimes - page 64 of the Savile report
- UK: Police Paedophiles – three convictions in Yorkshire – as part of ’big collusions’ in committing and covering up white collar crimes
- US: the Sandy Hook shooting was staged which is proven by web pages uploaded before the event
- UK => US: the Pilgrims Society ensures the real axis of evil.
On the good news front regarding the secrecy of family courts,
He is looking for people More
January 12, 2013
Government, Jimmy Savile, Mainstream Media, Police, Publicity
Advocacy, Bank, Banks, BBC, Campaigning, Child abuse, Crown Prosecution Service, fraud, Government, Jimmy Savile, Keir Starmer, Law Enforcement, Leeds General Infirmary, Litigants in Person, Mainstream Media, Misfeasance, National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, Police, Publicity, Solicitors, Surrey Police, Syndrome, The rule of money
The decades of exploits of Jimmy Savile have been treated with what can only be described as ‘Wilful Blindness’ exercised by the British Establishment, i.e. Police, Judiciary, Government, Authorities etc: Police ‘too busy’ for fraud.
There is a remarkable parallel in respect of the gross Misfeasance in Public Office in the way bank victims have been treated over the decades, when bringing evidence of bank theft and corruption perpetrated upon them, which the police and judiciary have refused to act upon. WHY????
Jimmy Savile must have used, or been privy to the same covert institutional misfeasance as the banks. See: www.safe-online.org More
January 11, 2013
BBC, Jimmy Savile, Police
BBC, Crime, ITV News, Jimmy Savile, Metropolitan police, Police, Police harassment, Presenter, Protesting, Savile, United Kingdom
That’s what ITV News said this morning about Savile’s victims: he could have been prosecuted in 2009, if POLICE had taken victims more seriously!
Here’s the Timeline: The Jimmy Savile investigation and here Police slated in Savile victims reports -
The non-investigation of crimes by the Police is one of the issues that we have isolated in our Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups.
We hope that our meeting at the House of Commons on Tuesday will contribute to all victims being taken seriously – not only of sexual but all other white collar crimes!
December 9, 2012
BBC, Jersey, John Hemming MP
Anglo-Saxon, BBC, BBC, BBC Jersey, Blogs, Child abuse, Child Abusers, Child snatching, Foster care, Germany, God, Internet Media, Interview, Jersey, John Hemming MP, Matthew Price, Organised baby snatching, Paedophilia, Pedophilia, State kidnapping, Syndrome
The Jersey Way is an “out side look at the goings on around the Island. From an average Joe view point.”
Here it publishes a sequence of radio interviews by BBC Radio Jersey about CoverUps. The interviewer Matthew Price talks about our time of ‘deep distrust about our political system and the way it is reported in the media’. Yes, we found that child snatching is one of Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups.
The radio interviews are about the history of child abuse and paedophilia: children’s homes and foster care. More
November 28, 2012
BBC, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media
Advocacy, BBC, Campaigning, Child abuse, Daily Mail, David Rose, Internet Media, Italy, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, Paedophilia, Theresa May, Twitter