There are enough people interpreting and commenting on the Leveson inquiry – which gave a voice to 51 of a new class of victims: ‘press victims’.
The Wikipedia page gives all the factual information. Lord Leveson realised that they need a place where to go to for complaints and compensation.
‘Victims’ also seemed to be on the agenda in the House of Commons debate. But I am as cynical as the editor of The DuckShoot: nothing is going to change regarding the mainstream media, unless people stop buying and reading:
- just as we experienced with the Musas: not only the Local Council, but also the Judiciary gets away with whatever they want, and the press prints whatever they are being given…
- if Lord McAlpine pulls the right strings, the ‘right’ stories are being written and the ‘right’ actions are being performed
- as long as paedophilia is NOT to be investigated by TPTB (The Powers That Be), child snatching won’t be investigated and it seemingly can’t, for it seems that TPTB is virtually identical with paedophilia
- hence institutionalised child snatching as one of the Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups won’t be either investigated or reported, I fear with my newly acquired cynicism.
- BUT: No More Victims publishes Victim of paedophile MP Cyril Smith speaks of grooming and abuse inside Houses of Parliament
- here’s a creative video version of tackling the challenge:
AND: who knows what creative spirits come up with on the net??? For as long as possible, I will, remain hopeful regarding the potential of the internet concerning the public interest and its defence!