Norman Scarth, the WWII veteran who fled the country he fought for, keeps calling them Quislings, a term coined by The Times in 1940: “To writers, the word Quisling is a gift from the gods. If they had been ordered to invent a new word for traitor…they could hardly have hit upon a more brilliant combination of letters. Aurally it contrives to suggest something at once slippery and tortuous,” as the wisdom of Wikipedia tells us.
Slippery, yes, as experienced by fob off letters and emails:
- not our remit
- not my constituency
- don’t deal with individual cases.
Tortuous, even more:
- Maurice J Kirk BVScwho doesn’t mind going to prison for his principles, is on hunger strike again, for he is being treated abominably – while trying to get compensation for his fraudulent imprisonment and incarceration in a psychiatric clinic in 2009 and 20 years of Police harassment in South Wales
- he is being held for an unspecified reason and unable to apply for bail, for the CPS would have to state WHY he is being held
- his remand warrant was signed by the Clerk of the Magistrates Court and states MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES, but he has not been assessed; the Tottenham Police Station assessment (where he was held as he was helping the Musas) was unsatisfactory and asked for a full mental health assessment; but in Cardiff, people would like to rely on that report by that doctor whose name must not be mentioned – of September 09)
- the ‘restraining order’ that was supposed to be the reason for all sorts of changes to the website never was administered to him; that’s why he has never seen any document stating why he is being held;
- just as with the Musas: first you do the dirty deed, then you invent and fabricate ‘allegations’ and ‘evidence’;
- The Musas are being held on remand since 29th November 2011, only for Haringey Council to cover up their wrong-doings and to get the children adopted
- an American woman was locked up by Barnet Council so that they could take her son unencumbered
- Robert Green is in prison because he has been exposing the crimes against Hollie Greig – which for some ‘strange’ reason cannot be viewed in Germany…