May 20, 2013
Daily Mail, John Hemming MP, Publicity
Advocacy, Barnet, Brussels, Camilla Cavendish, Campaigning, Court Hearings, Court of Protection, Daily Mail, Early Day Motion, Exposure, Family Court, FOI Requests, George Galloway, John Hemming, John Hemming MP, John McDonnell, John McDonnell MP, Local Council, London Borough of Barnet, Member of Parliament, Member of the European Parliament, Petitions, Public Interest, Publicity, Secret Family Courts, Secret Prisoners, State kidnapping, UK Court of Protection, United Kingdom, white collar crime
When John Hemming MP joined us at our Westminster meeting in January 2011, to explore a Public Inquiry into White Collar Crimes, I knew that ‘secret prisoners‘ were his ‘pet subject’:
- the use of the Court of ‘Protection‘ to steal the assets of mainly elderly people, by declaring them ‘not to have capacity’ to instruct solicitors
- as a result, people are secretly imprisoned.
At the time, I did not know as much about secret family courts as I wish I never needed to learn:
- secret family courts are used to sanction and ‘legalise’ the child snatching carried out by Social Services – supposedly in the ‘best interest of the child’
- I launched Stop Forced Adoptions in the UK as an online petition that non-UK MEPs want to take further in Brussels, as soon as 2,000 signatures are reached
- I re-vamped Ian Josephs’ www.forced-adoption.com into Punishment without Crime, as he has been advising between 3 and 6 parents a day since the sixties.
Now I have seen how extra secrecy was used in a family court case: More
April 13, 2013
Police state, Publicity
ATOS, Austerity Cuts, BMJ, Campaigning, Death, Disorders, God, Health, Home Care, Mental health, National Health Service, Nursing home, Police state, Protest, Public Interest, Publicity, Religion, rickwarren, Scots language, Self-harm, Suicide, The Police, The rule of money, United Kingdom, United States, Whistleblowers
ATOS PROTEST BY ECAP (Photo credit: Edinburgh Coalition Against Poverty)
First, I got this 18-page long collection of press coverage regarding suicides due to ATOS and benefit cuts – from a courageous whistleblower, these wonderful people who get crucified for doing the right thing. See Whistleblowers UK – a coalition to support all those standing up to wrongdoing and corruption in the workplace – in the Care Home, Defence, Police, NHS, Banking.
It was followed by this collection of links: