March 15, 2013
Advocacy, Campaigning, Gagging orders, Public Interest, The rule of money, United Kingdom, Whistleblowers
Child abuse, David Shayler, Lambeth London Borough Council, Law, Leonard Cohen, Rule of law, Sexual abuse, Support Groups, Whistleblower, white collar crime
Victims of white collar crimes come in all shades, colours and sizes – of amounts of damages, degrees of injustice and levels of cruelty. Once we’ve been hit or hurt, our challenges are a profound process of ‘waking up’ and being disillusioned:
- it’s NOT our fault – it’s the organisations covering up for themselves
- the ‘authorities’ do NOT deliver what they are supposed to
- most ombudsmen or other organisations of complaint are only there to fob us off.
What can we do?
- to learn NOT to give in or up, but stand our ground and fight for our rights
- to learn how to present our experience as a ‘case’: on paper, on video and in person
- to learn how to live with our pain and to communicate it – possibly turning it into passion… More
March 5, 2013
Day of Action, Day of Action 28 March 2013, Internet Media, Lambeth, Local Council, Police state, Protest, Public Interest, Publicity, United Kingdom, YouTube
Child abuse, Crime, FOYLES, Government, Lambeth, Liverpool, Michael Tugendhat, Police, South Africa
Corruption and cover-up of child abuse and racism: what else is new?
- the fact that the book launch of ”From Hillsborough to Lambeth” organised by FOYLES for 17th January 2013 got cancelled by the national children bookseller of the year
- that the distribution of the book got BANNED by gagging orders issued on 30th January
- the author is Liverpool football author BRIAN PEAD
March 3, 2013
BBC, BBC, Campaigning, Child Abusers, Child Sexual Abuse, Child snatching, Government, Haut de la Garenne, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Mainstream Media, Members of Parliament, Paedophilia, Petitions, State kidnapping, United Kingdom
Child abuse, Home-Office, house of commons, Metropolitan police, Paedophile Information Exchange, Pedophilia, People, Royal Commission, Scotland
This letter by Michael H. Murrin, entitled “A Paedophiles Friend?”, is a labour of love and passion.
It is based on the possession of the membership list of the Paedophile Information Exchange from a reliable and proven source. The result are two online petitions:
and 22 pages of care-ful research, choice of images, links, media references and care-ful formatting to follow up a previous letter around these 4 requests:
- The Paedophile Information Exchange and its founders were finally subject to criminal prosecution during the mid 1980’s, however the full extent of its influence has never been properly, openly, examined. I now ask you to authorise the release of ALL archived records concerning the police investigation of, and subsequent prosecution of, P.I.E. This to include a complete transcript of the court case, the publication of the membership list and publication of the mailing list. I also request that you authorise the release into the public domain of any memoranda and/or other communications related to P.I.E, between the Metropolitan Police, the Home Office and 10 Downing Street during the time of the police investigation into P.I.E.
- At this point I make my second request to you; I ask that you intervene to release Colin Smart from the legal injunctions inflicted upon him by Sunderland City Council. In effect I am asking you to restore to Mr. Smart his liberty and his right to freedom of speech. More
January 12, 2013
Advocacy, Banks, Campaigning, Government, Jimmy Savile, Litigants in Person, Mainstream Media, Police, Publicity, Solicitors, The rule of money
Bank, BBC, Child abuse, Crown Prosecution Service, fraud, Government, Jimmy Savile, Keir Starmer, Law Enforcement, Leeds General Infirmary, Misfeasance, National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, Police, Surrey Police, Syndrome
The decades of exploits of Jimmy Savile have been treated with what can only be described as ‘Wilful Blindness’ exercised by the British Establishment, i.e. Police, Judiciary, Government, Authorities etc: Police ‘too busy’ for fraud.
There is a remarkable parallel in respect of the gross Misfeasance in Public Office in the way bank victims have been treated over the decades, when bringing evidence of bank theft and corruption perpetrated upon them, which the police and judiciary have refused to act upon. WHY????
Jimmy Savile must have used, or been privy to the same covert institutional misfeasance as the banks. See: www.safe-online.org More
December 9, 2012
BBC, BBC, Blogs, Child Abusers, Child snatching, Internet Media, Jersey, John Hemming MP, Organised baby snatching, Paedophilia, State kidnapping
Anglo-Saxon, BBC, BBC Jersey, Child abuse, Foster care, Germany, God, Interview, Jersey, Matthew Price, Pedophilia, Syndrome
The Jersey Way is an “out side look at the goings on around the Island. From an average Joe view point.”
Here it publishes a sequence of radio interviews by BBC Radio Jersey about CoverUps. The interviewer Matthew Price talks about our time of ‘deep distrust about our political system and the way it is reported in the media’. Yes, we found that child snatching is one of Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups.
The radio interviews are about the history of child abuse and paedophilia: children’s homes and foster care. More
November 28, 2012
Advocacy, BBC, Campaigning, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, Paedophilia
BBC, Child abuse, Daily Mail, David Rose, Italy, Lord McAlpine, Theresa May, Twitter