EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
Feed the Victims Fund
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- 1st Sunday of Advent: who Cares about #Peace and #Joy and #Spirituality? #JohnLennon
- UKIP Uses Forced Adoption To Rally Voters In Commons Debate
- @HumanRightsLaw UK vs #HumanRights EUROPE: Mind the Gap and Spot the Differences! @UKSupremeCourt
- How secret group @Freemasons has kept grip on Britain for 200 years #freemason @metpoliceuk #McCann
- From The British Attitude to #Children and the Boarding School System to #WoundedLeaders
- Barrister Of The Decade Courtenay Griffiths QC
- @ChrisSpivey3: Corruption, Criminality and Wrong-Doing in Public Office (UK) #paedoUK
- Little Lost Children – Corporate Cannibal
- Save Freedom Of Information – Sign The Petition
- Reporting @GoodNews re #PaedoUK and Fact-Finding #MEPs re #ForcedAdoptions
- Inside Intelligence by Anthony Cavendish. Is he trustworthy?
- CELEBRATING Fact-Finding Visit of MEPs to ABOLISH #ForcedAdoptions #PETIFactFindingForcedAdoptionsUK
- “FREEMASONS IN THE POLICE”, 1997, “ANGELS DEMONS + FREEMASONS”, BOOK: “THE BROTHERHOOD” S. KNIGHT, FILM “The Lightbringers The Emissaries of Jahbulon , Jim Shaw: “An Initiation into the 33rd Degree”
- Child Stealing by the State with Cheryl Corless: ‘Honey they sold my kids’
- Towards the Fact-Finding Visit of MEPs in Europe House, London on 05 Nov: http://bit.ly/1SeUzah
peter oakes on 1st Sunday of Advent: who Care… Roger Gough on UKIP Uses Forced Adoption To R… Roger Gough on UKIP Uses Forced Adoption To R… Sabine Kurjo McNeill on 1st Sunday of Advent: who Care… Tad Davison on 1st Sunday of Advent: who Care…
- Child Snatching
- Cases as Stories
- WWII Veteran Norman Scarth
- Legal Mafia Evidence
- False Imprisonments
- Financial Fraud
- Miscarriages of Justice
- Misconduct of Solicitors
- Victimised due to being Victorious
- Social Services Stealing Children
- Industrial / Professional Accidents
- Land Registry Fraud (no. 31)
- Police Harassment (no. 30)
- Chemical Poisoning (no. 13)
- Blowing Whistles
- Exploiting the Elderly
- Stories as News Releases
- Press Releases
- Mainstream Media
- Wheelchair-bound car crash victim ‘punished’ by legal system
- The Self-Justice of Rambo Granny
- Three articles from the Telegraph
- How I lost £1.8m in a matter of months
- Call to reveal cost of informers
- Distressed property sales to rise on bank reform
- So where is the justice in judges being allowed to keep their wrongdoings secret?
- Judge who tried to hide convictions for harassment steps down ahead of official inquiry
- Wembley accountant Ashok Mahajan jailed for ‘Nazi’ acid attack
- FSA sued over ‘botched’ Cameron Farley case
- Creditors to meet over RT Properties
- Reprieve for paralysed father facing eviction
- Why I haven’t paid my mortgage for 2½ years
- Have the Woolf reforms worked?
- Mainstream Media
- Haters &Trolls
- 480,929 visits since Aug 2010
Mental Health Warning
It is an agreed policy among 'victims turned starfighters' that anybody who attacks either this site or its contributors, will be blocked without any warning.
Libel and/or abuse are not tolerated. Anonymity is only acceptable by victims who are afraid of yet more victimisation.
Please contact me on sabine AT globalnet.co.uk if you prefer email to comment.
#childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritainDay of Online ActionMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Stop Secrecy in Family Courts!
Abolish the ban on recording court proceedings!
Archive (post count)
Maurice Kirk outside Cardiff County Court
Click on book cover to buy from Lulu
Stop the Oppression of the British People
The Biggest Wallet Wins
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/44biO1vIqaQ?a "Visual" and "Metric 3D" for Deepening Protein Analysis 3 hours ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/DgEJP66jcpo?a 12 03 06 John Hemming MP Part 10 3 hours ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/TkFF8slxLhU?a 12 03 06 John Hemming MP Part 9 3 hours ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/xSRojztmxYI?a 12 03 06 John Hemming MP Part 8 3 hours ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/52_bUTTpuSA?a 12 03 06 John Hemming MP Part 7 3 hours ago
Archives (Post counts)
Tag Archives: Child
When a mother whose second child is being taken – without paperwork – calls for help because she realises that her solicitor is not acting in her interest, I’m going into a higher gear: I invited her to join us … Continue reading →
The plane landed: this is the translated title in a Slovak paper of the story that is typical for institutionalised child snatching aka State Stealing Children or State Kidnapping. However, in an unprecedented way, this story ended with the return … Continue reading →
If you are not aware of the Slovak parents whose two boys were taken, start by reading this page and then search for ‘slovak’ on Victims Unite! As the final straw for your spectrum of emotions between outrage and sadness, please read … Continue reading →
I only know one of them: American Melissa Laird who has not had seen her then 4-year old boy since December 2011, when she was separated from him in Spain. She was on her 16th day of not taking either food … Continue reading →
Now we get to read it in the Dail Mail: Slovakian grandmother wins right to challenge High Court adoption ruling keeping grandsons in the UK She wants the boys, who were born in England to Slovakian parents, to leave the UK Social workers … Continue reading →
I started Victims Unite because it seemed necessary to distinguish between monetary causes and their effects: victims of financial exploitation and legal fraud. Shocked by four fraudulent bankruptcies, I tried to help. But besides discovering more and more horror stories, I also … Continue reading →
“The fair criticism of judges and judicial decisions is not only quite clearly a right, there are also occasions when there may be a duty to do it”
The quotes below stem from the barrister who defended Peter Hain MP in Ireland in April 2012: Criticism of judges or of judicial decisions does not in itself constitute contempt of court. The fair criticism of judges and judicial decisions is … Continue reading →