EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
Feed the Victims Fund
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- #PoliceState in action: abusing #elderly in prison and #children in care
- #BENFELLOWS is out on bail – tagged, curfewed and #gagged
- #BenFellows thrown into Wormwood Scrubs for daring to name #KenClarke as an #abuser
- START a COMPENSATION FUND with Application Procedures for Victims of White Collar Criminals!
- Peter Hofschroers Unlawful Arrest Update 1
- WANTED: Romanian victims of #ChildSnatchUK and #ForcedAdoption for #EU efforts
- IRELAND will rise and topple these traitors who practise profit and preach austerity
- TURNING the TABLES: Accused man threatens prosecutors with arrest at court
- CRIMINAL @NYorksPolice in action: #Lies, #Violence, #Greed and #RuleOfMoney
- 25th ANNIVERSARY of UN Convention on #ChildRights triggers #EU_Resolution
- RESPONSE comes to the rescue once again – to prevent #unlawful #eviction
- #MONEY: deadly weapon as #MoneyCreation is discussed by MPs
- #HumanRights Issues become #HumanDuties: in the name of Defenceless Children and Intimidated Parents
- TO GAG or not to gag: The Hon. Mr Justice Peter Jackson teaches Medway Council a lesson
- #EP_Petitions in Brussels on #ForcedAdoption and #ChildSnatching in UK
kevin sole on John Hemming MP speaks to Birm… Melanie on “Name & Shame Social… steve on “Name & Shame Social… JM on New Blog on the Block: about… LAILA in Riga and th… on THE PLANE LANDED: the 2 Slovak…
- Child Snatching
- Cases as Stories
- WWII Veteran Norman Scarth
- Legal Mafia Evidence
- False Imprisonments
- Financial Fraud
- Miscarriages of Justice
- Misconduct of Solicitors
- Victimised due to being Victorious
- Social Services Stealing Children
- Industrial / Professional Accidents
- Land Registry Fraud (no. 31)
- Police Harassment (no. 30)
- Chemical Poisoning (no. 13)
- Blowing Whistles
- Exploiting the Elderly
- Stories as News Releases
- Press Releases
- Mainstream Media
- Wheelchair-bound car crash victim ‘punished’ by legal system
- The Self-Justice of Rambo Granny
- Three articles from the Telegraph
- How I lost £1.8m in a matter of months
- Call to reveal cost of informers
- Distressed property sales to rise on bank reform
- So where is the justice in judges being allowed to keep their wrongdoings secret?
- Judge who tried to hide convictions for harassment steps down ahead of official inquiry
- Wembley accountant Ashok Mahajan jailed for ‘Nazi’ acid attack
- FSA sued over ‘botched’ Cameron Farley case
- Creditors to meet over RT Properties
- Reprieve for paralysed father facing eviction
- Why I haven’t paid my mortgage for 2½ years
- Have the Woolf reforms worked?
- Mainstream Media
- Haters &Trolls
- 393,844 visits since Aug 2010
Mental Health Warning
It is an agreed policy among 'victims turned starfighters' that anybody who attacks either this site or its contributors, will be blocked without any warning.
Libel and/or abuse are not tolerated. Anonymity is only acceptable by victims who are afraid of yet more victimisation.
Please contact me on sabine AT globalnet.co.uk if you prefer email to comment.
#childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritainDay of Online ActionMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Stop Secrecy in Family Courts!
Abolish the ban on recording court proceedings!
Archive (post count)
Maurice Kirk outside Cardiff County Court
Click on book cover to buy from Lulu
Stop the Oppression of the British People
The Biggest Wallet Wins
- REPORTING Restriction Orders for Foreign Nationals to preserve #SecretFamilyCourts? wp.me/p2oNl5-uN 2 days ago
- BULGARIAN Petition with over 5,500 signatures to stop #ForcedAdoption wp.me/p2bKS5-dw 3 days ago
- THEY ARE TAKING THE WRONG CHILDREN: John Hemming MP on Russia Today wp.me/p2bKS5-dv 4 days ago
- LAILA in Riga and the Council of Europe as the Framework for incompatible legal systems wp.me/p4wRdU-1q 6 days ago
- WHAT do Court 44 and 32 have in common? #Gagging #mothers and #McKenzieFriends! wp.me/p2bKS5-dh 6 days ago
Archives (Post counts)
Linked to MAARS – Global Legal Network
Tag Archives: Child
When a mother whose second child is being taken – without paperwork – calls for help because she realises that her solicitor is not acting in her interest, I’m going into a higher gear: I invited her to join us … Continue reading →
The plane landed: this is the translated title in a Slovak paper of the story that is typical for institutionalised child snatching aka State Stealing Children or State Kidnapping. However, in an unprecedented way, this story ended with the return … Continue reading →
If you are not aware of the Slovak parents whose two boys were taken, start by reading this page and then search for ‘slovak’ on Victims Unite! As the final straw for your spectrum of emotions between outrage and sadness, please read … Continue reading →
I only know one of them: American Melissa Laird who has not had seen her then 4-year old boy since December 2011, when she was separated from him in Spain. She was on her 16th day of not taking either food … Continue reading →
Now we get to read it in the Dail Mail: Slovakian grandmother wins right to challenge High Court adoption ruling keeping grandsons in the UK She wants the boys, who were born in England to Slovakian parents, to leave the UK Social workers … Continue reading →
I started Victims Unite because it seemed necessary to distinguish between monetary causes and their effects: victims of financial exploitation and legal fraud. Shocked by four fraudulent bankruptcies, I tried to help. But besides discovering more and more horror stories, I also … Continue reading →
“The fair criticism of judges and judicial decisions is not only quite clearly a right, there are also occasions when there may be a duty to do it”
The quotes below stem from the barrister who defended Peter Hain MP in Ireland in April 2012: Criticism of judges or of judicial decisions does not in itself constitute contempt of court. The fair criticism of judges and judicial decisions is … Continue reading →