EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
- RESPONSE comes to the rescue once again – to prevent #unlawful #eviction
- #MONEY: deadly weapon as #MoneyCreation is discussed by MPs
- #HumanRights Issues become #HumanDuties: in the name of Defenceless Children and Intimidated Parents
- TO GAG or not to gag: The Hon. Mr Justice Peter Jackson teaches Medway Council a lesson
- #EP_Petitions in Brussels on #ForcedAdoption and #ChildSnatching in UK
- @BBCNewsnight 02/07/14: #LeonBrittan @SimonDanczuk @MegMunnPM @TimLoughton http://bit.ly/10AeU4g
- My Turn to Talk? Children and Elderly #Abused rather than Heard!
- More horrors for #MauriceKirk – from a fellow prisoner. Please call #HMPSwansea 01792 485300!
- SUPPORT #Whistleblowers #abuse #survivors #MelanieShaw #MickeySummers #NottinghamPolice @JohnMannMP
- WHO NEXT to head the #ChildSexualAbuseInquiry? Or do we need a #People’sInquiry?
- GET #YourMP to sign #EDM374 on Child Sexual Abuse Inquiry #CSAInquiry
- Fiona Woolf Resigns.
- TIME to replace #corruption with Human and Child Right Panels as a People’s #NationalInquiry
- DEAR #JusticeCommittee: Time to replace #corruption with #compensation!
- Fiona Woolf appearing at the Home Affairs Select Committee
Sabine Kurjo McNeill on TOR BROWSER – the gate t… JM on TOR BROWSER – the gate t… Melanie on “Name & Shame Social… Sabine Kurjo McNeill on TOR BROWSER – the gate t… JM on TOR BROWSER – the gate t…
- Child Snatching
- Cases as Stories
- WWII Veteran Norman Scarth
- Legal Mafia Evidence
- False Imprisonments
- Financial Fraud
- Miscarriages of Justice
- Misconduct of Solicitors
- Victimised due to being Victorious
- Social Services Stealing Children
- Industrial / Professional Accidents
- Land Registry Fraud (no. 31)
- Police Harassment (no. 30)
- Chemical Poisoning (no. 13)
- Blowing Whistles
- Exploiting the Elderly
- Stories as News Releases
- Press Releases
- Mainstream Media
- Wheelchair-bound car crash victim ‘punished’ by legal system
- The Self-Justice of Rambo Granny
- Three articles from the Telegraph
- How I lost £1.8m in a matter of months
- Call to reveal cost of informers
- Distressed property sales to rise on bank reform
- So where is the justice in judges being allowed to keep their wrongdoings secret?
- Judge who tried to hide convictions for harassment steps down ahead of official inquiry
- Wembley accountant Ashok Mahajan jailed for ‘Nazi’ acid attack
- FSA sued over ‘botched’ Cameron Farley case
- Creditors to meet over RT Properties
- Reprieve for paralysed father facing eviction
- Why I haven’t paid my mortgage for 2½ years
- Have the Woolf reforms worked?
- Mainstream Media
- Haters &Trolls
- 376,892 visits since Aug 2010
Feed the Victims Fund
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
Mental Health Warning
It is an agreed policy among 'victims turned starfighters' that anybody who attacks either this site or its contributors, will be blocked without any warning.
Libel and/or abuse are not tolerated. Anonymity is only acceptable by victims who are afraid of yet more victimisation.
Please contact me on sabine AT globalnet.co.uk if you prefer email to comment.
#childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritainDay of Online ActionMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Stop Secrecy in Family Courts!
Abolish the ban on recording court proceedings!
Archive (post count)
Maurice Kirk outside Cardiff County Court
Click on book cover to buy from Lulu
Stop the Oppression of the British People
The Biggest Wallet Wins
- RT @rivefuentes: Guest post from @kwatkinsodi on Mind The Gap. "Child rights: A 25-year Old Broken Promise." oxfamblogs.org/mindthegap/201… cc @OD… 1 hour ago
- RESPONSE comes to the rescue once again – to prevent #unlawful #eviction wp.me/p10VNs-1QD 21 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/rEeKxlZQyEM?a Orfeão de Rio Tinto - Ponte Lima 2011 - JUDEX de Gounod 23 hours ago
- Filthy Britain’s Satanic Secrets wp.me/p4RMks-cn 1 day ago
- OVER 30 MPs debate #MoneyCreation and Society – #Cash vs #Credit – Governments vs #Banks wp.me/pcclT-rD 1 day ago
Archives (Post counts)
Linked to MAARS – Global Legal Network
Tag Archives: Children Youth and Family
How many children need to be taken from their parents, before the world says NO? 10,000 a year is not enough yet? How many parents need to be gagged and threatened with prison, before other countries say NO to the … Continue reading →
Yes, seeing behind the motivations of bad news and seeing through the intentions of bad institutions makes us feel helpless and powerless. Until somebody comes along and lifts your spirit again and you feel less alone, less ‘ashamed and impotent’ … Continue reading →
I’m afraid I didn’t volunteer to watch this video of the one-day old baby being taken. I can’t cope with this violence and hypocrisy any more. I have heard other children scream on video. I have heard about the 35 … Continue reading →
Once again: a tragic story behind a courageous victim turned starfighter Nigel Cooper whose daughter Bailie Kate Cooper wants to live with him but… Sunderland Social Services interfered AGAINST the interest of the child the father doesn’t mince his words when … Continue reading →
It is not easy to make sense out of shocking stories that question everything we are made to believe. But thinking our own thoughts and following our own feelings is part of learning to be alive as a free spirit … Continue reading →
Here is the story of a former Director of Social Services who had become a whistleblower, but was gagged to remain silent: Silencing a scandal – the story of Colin Smart – published by The Guardian in April 1998: “It … Continue reading →
I started Victims Unite because it seemed necessary to distinguish between monetary causes and their effects: victims of financial exploitation and legal fraud. Shocked by four fraudulent bankruptcies, I tried to help. But besides discovering more and more horror stories, I also … Continue reading →