There are still enough honest people around who just get on with their lives. That’s why ‘anarchy’ [the absence of law] is only visible to those who have become victims of white collar crimes and who have decided to fight rather than adopt the victim position they are expected to adopt.
But the levels of criminality are deep. Here are just two recent examples that arrived in my inbox:
Page 68 of the Irish Mail on Sunday of 21 October 2012 contains this article about how bad it is and has been in Ireland! And yet, Ian Josephs has been recommending Ireland as the country to flee to when pregnant ladies need to escape the SS in the UK…
When a haulage company, the Co-op and BT choose to provide legal services that must mean:
- current legal services are inadequate – as experienced by many victims
- corporations rule the world, i.e. they ‘compete’ with publicly funded governmental services.
The question is whether it’s desirable
- that The Rule of Law has been replaced by The Rule of Money and of Central Bankers [It's the Interest, Stupid!]
- that governments are losing credibility – after they handed their nations over to bankers: what’s dishonest about our money system
- it’s all part and parcel of the Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups.