January 16, 2014
BBC, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Daily Mail, House of Lords, Mainstream Media
Ammanford, Court of Protection, Domestic violence, Facebook, Family Division, James Munby, President of the Family Division, South Wales
One of the best successes of online petitioning, methinks: over 100,000 signatures have been reached to submit this text:-
To members of the House of Lords,
The Lobbying Bill would stop charities and campaigning groups from speaking out on some of the most important issues facing the country and the planet, even once recent Government changes to the Bill are taken into account.
It remains an unacceptable threat to democracy and freedom of speech.
We call on you to vote for Lord Harries’ amendments to the Bill. More
September 17, 2013
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Corruption, Court of Protection, Family Courts, Human Rights Convention, Law Enforcement, Meetup, Police, Police state, Rule of Law, Rule of Money
Bachelor of Veterinary Science, Bank of England Act 1694, Court of Protection, James Munby, Police, Royal Courts of Justice, Rule of law, South Wales Police
Monday’s event outside the Royal Courts of Justice was the result of Caul Grant who founded the Campaign for Truth and Justice telling his victimisation and starfighter story at a gathering of the Free Spirit Foundation.
This spiritual revolution will continue every Monday from 10am to 4pm. Afterwards, we network in The George opposite to relax the bones after demonstrating that:
- Law Breakers cannot be Law Enforcers
- the Judiciary is guilty of criminal acts
- we demand compliance with the Rule of Law and equal application of the Law.
But the programme of events and implementation of actions will emerge as we dance between the real and the online world. In Leipzig, the demos started every Monday night and eventually brought the Berlin Wall down. We shall see and overcome!
Our overall objectives are:
- to break the silence that protects the ongoing corruption within the civil and criminal justice system – one of the seven deadly syndromes and seven media cover-ups
- to break the City’s Rule of Money and ensure Westminster’s Rule of Law by enforcing the Bank of England Act 1694
- to enforce Sir James Munby’s judgement of 05 September 2013 that calls for the court to adapt its practice to the realities of the internet and in particular social media. More
August 30, 2013
Corruption, Court of Protection, Family Courts, Government, House of Lords, Internet Media, Law Enforcement, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Parliament, Police state, Prison, Rule of Law, Rule of Money, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Court of Protection, Government, Holloway, House of Lords, McKenzie Friend, Norman Scarth, Rule of law, South Wales Police
How do you compare injustice, fraud, failures of ‘the system’ and explain the width of the gap between the Rule of Law (and correctness) and the Rule of Money (and corruption)?
Victims Unite started in August 2010 by publishing individual cases that were begun on Enforcement of Bank of England Act 1694. Since then I
- accompanied some 50 general and another 50 or so cases in family courts
- posted 474 articles
- and 815 followers are reading regularly about ‘us’, the victims turning into starfighters, campaigners, online activists and McKenzie Friends and ‘them’, the ‘public service’ organisations ranging from police, prison, courts, the House of Commons and House of Lords to the Government in Downing Street.
Today, the 250,000 mark of visitors will be passed. And I am sorry to say that the only thing that has improved is my ability to ‘see through’ what’s happening more and more:
- public officials commit white collar crimes
- they deny and lie
- they cover each other
- they commit more crimes to cover up.
No matter which ‘case’ comes before courts, no matter which story I try to publish, no matter who tries to get justice and compensation, it’s never a level playing field, for there is always one individual that is being victimised by many officials who are ‘just doing their job’. More
August 11, 2013
Bradbury Pound, Corruption, Court of Protection, Family Courts, Government, Internet Media, Rule of Law, Rule of Money
CERN, Court of Protection, Geneva, House of Lords, London, Royal Charter, Victimisation, Whitehall
Take Power, Be Heard!
I can’t help it: I’m a systems analyst. I don’t just view ‘subroutines’ in a system of programs. I look at the complete deck of cards. At the time of my ‘formative years’, we were dealing with punched cards at CERN in Geneva!
Living in London since 1981 has exposed me not only to our system of creating dishonest money from thin air and charging interest for it, but also to very sad systems of people who are paid with this dishonest money to victimise innocent victims.
The degree of victimisation is such that it is surprising that not more is commonly known. Of course, victims are gagged and intimidated with threats of imprisonment. They are also likely to feel ashamed and think it’s their own fault rather the one of ‘the system’.
But whatever ‘the systems’ are, whether Prison, Police, Courts, Lawyers, other Professionals, Parliament, Government, Whitehall, House of Lords, The City – it is likely to be an institution that benefits from its Royal Charter. They process us, the people, and turn us from ‘victim’ into ‘super victim’ – IF you let them! It may be a long and slow process to wake up to the fact that it doesn’t have to be that way. Joining the blogosphere helps! Uniting with other victims is vital! Becoming McKenzie Friend is ‘learning by doing’. More
August 6, 2013
Court of Protection, Family Courts, Mental Capacity, Rule of Money
British Airways, Court of Protection, Family Court, Family Division, High Court judge, High Court of Justice, Len, Len Lawrence
Len Lawrence is a retired British Aerospace pilot who suffers from the poisoning of inhaling the fumes of aeroplanes. Their organophosphates were also responsible for killing thousands of farmers who were forced to dip their sheep – such as George Wescott who has miraculously survived so far.
Unfortunately, victimisation does NOT encourage official institutions to HELP and SUPPORT, let alone COMPENSATE, as suggested by our Government as Compensator of Last Resort.
No. The ‘culture’ of the ‘people processing industry‘ is one of
In the Judiciary, this means:-
- ‘professionals’ such as judges and Court staff get paid by the public purse;
- they commit ‘white collar crimes’ [British understatement for stories you can't make up];
- Royal Charters are the ticket to immunity from prosecution;
- ‘amateurs’ become victims of such crimes and seek ‘justice’ with ‘legal professionals’;
- these tend to be ‘solicitors from hell‘ or ‘bent judges‘ in a hierarchy of courts that is difficult to understand;
- however, after years of observation, Family Courts and the Court of Protection seem to be the epitome of institutionalised hypocrisy aka perfidious Albion. More
July 7, 2013
Early Day Motion, Human Rights Convention, Internet Media, Jersey, Jimmy Savile, John Hemming MP, Mainstream Media, Mental Capacity
Court of Protection, Early Day Motion, European Court of Justice, European Parliament, Haut de la Garenne, Leah McGrath Goodman, Official Solicitor, YouTube
THIS VIDEO of our meeting with John Hemming MP on 02/07/2013 in Committee Room 14 was based on this list of questions addressing Secrecy – the Cloak for Criminality?
Besides helping each other, solutions seem to be
- Private Prosecutions – to get justice in individual cases – such as Michael Doherty
- Judicial Reviews – to hold public bodies to account – such as the one we have just submitted
- Protest – as this barrister recommended in a meeting about the erosion of civil rights…
Also our online petitions with their most interesting comments:
And Early Day Motions (EDMs) – for our MPs to sign – by finding them with WriteToThem.com:
While we were talking about the Mental Capacity Act and Forced Adoptions, retired BA pilot Len Lawrence produced the video below to expose the Court of Protection and its wrongdoings: making medical and financial decisions such as the sale of his house for his ‘protection’ – under value:
- he was made HOMELESS
- his ex-wife got 85% of the sale, he got 15%
- after £100,000 went to lawyers.
Might a video on YouTube stand more of a chance to get justice and compensation for victims than our paper submissions to Kenneth Clarke and Vince Cable four years ago?
Secrecy cloaks white collar criminals to snatch children, steal assets and deprive people of their liberty, often in bright daylight and under the disguise of ‘justice’.
Regarding the Official Solicitor and Adoptions without Parental Consent a Nottingham Law Firm publishes:
1. Learning Disabilities Case - reporting on the ‘stupid mum case’ on 17 June 2009 in the Nottingham Evening Post:
- the ‘expert’ claimed she had learning difficulties – which was “complete rubbish and ludicrous”, as John Hemming MP said.
2. Sunday Times Article 14th June 2009: More ‘stupid’ mothers prevented from fighting adoptions
- I will continue to fight the adoption and am taking my case to the European Court of Justice.” Ms Pullen …
- New figures show that hundreds of parents have had the official solicitor, currently Alastair Pitblado, imposed.
- Since January 2006 his department has been brought in to represent 588 parents deemed to “lack the mental capacity” to instruct lawyers in cases where their children faced the possibility of adoption.
3. BBC on 7 April 2013: Majority of ‘deprivation of liberty’ cases unreported, says report
Figures suggest around 7,000 people were deprived of their liberty without procedures being followed. Limits placed on the freedom of people with dementia or brain injuries are not being properly recorded, according to a healthcare regulator.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) said almost two-thirds of applications to restrict a person’s liberty were not reported to it, as required by law. In some cases, patients had their freedom removed for months at a time. Almost 12,000 applications were made to restrict people’s liberty between April 2011 and March 2012, an increase of 57% in two years. But in England the CQC found only 37% of cases were properly recorded last year.
As a result, around 7,000 people were deprived of their liberty in a way that did not follow procedure.
No wonder, John Hemming MP has been interested in ‘secret prisoners‘ for a long time… And you, will you sign, reblog, tweet, like, share or even more???
E.g. you could join us at a Court Hearing on Wednesday, July 10th or the demo on July 19th outside Downing Street to Return the Stolen Children of the UK! Do we need to wait until children die, go missing or find their parents via Facebook???
July 6, 2013
Early Day Motion, Internet Media, John Hemming MP, YouTube
Court of Protection, European Parliament, Family Court, Israel, James Munby, Len Lawrence, Official Solicitor, United States
Len Lawrence is a retired air pilot who made this video to bring to the attention of the President of the Family Courts and the Court of Protection what is occurring ‘under his radar’:
- Many people are ‘certified’, i.e. declared not to have ‘mental capacity’, without medical assessments, under the jurisdiction of the Official Solicitor, Alastair Pitbardo and his Deputy, May Maughan;
- Certificates of Incapacity bear no serial number. They cannot be tracked.
- This is of great concern as Frances Gibb wrote on 4 April 2013 in The Times Life or death: man who helps courts decide, i.e. how the Official Solicitor acts as ‘litigation friend’ for the vulnerable in the Court of Protection.
- Len is particularly concerned for the number of parents who are declared not to have capacity so that the Official Solicitor can decide that their children can be adopted away from them:
- without informing the Court of Protection and making medical and financial decisions as in Len’s case.
A High Court Judge said these documents are not to be disclosed to the Family Division. But Len is a victim of white collar crimes who has become a ‘public interest advocate’ like many others. More
June 26, 2013
Bradbury Pound, Coalition of Resistance, Human Rights Convention, Internet Media, Peoples Assemblies, Rule of Law, Rule of Money
Court of Protection, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Family Court, Government, Kenneth Clarke, Paulette Cooper, University of Essex
It takes bad intentions to commit a crime. And it takes ‘people in high places’ to cover it up.
In David Fabb’s case it was Deloittes. In Chris Coomber’s case it is Ernst & Young, or rather the Global Head of Business Restructuring aka ‘theft by insolvencies’. Kenneth Clarke‘s Insolvency Department couldn’t be convinced of our arguments and evidence at the time. In any case, they don’t ‘deal with individual cases’…
Deloittes and Ernst & Young are two of the ‘big four’ accountancy firms that are ‘too big to fail’. Prem Sikka, professor of accountancy at the University of Essex, writes regularly in The Guardian about their shortcomings. For they are not too big to steal and to commit fraud! Because they can always hide behind ‘corporate firewalls’, i.e. nobody is responsible, until directors of companies are taken to account.
May 20, 2013
Daily Mail, John Hemming MP, Publicity
Advocacy, Barnet, Brussels, Camilla Cavendish, Campaigning, Court Hearings, Court of Protection, Daily Mail, Early Day Motion, Exposure, Family Court, FOI Requests, George Galloway, John Hemming, John Hemming MP, John McDonnell, John McDonnell MP, Local Council, London Borough of Barnet, Member of Parliament, Member of the European Parliament, Petitions, Public Interest, Publicity, Secret Family Courts, Secret Prisoners, State kidnapping, UK Court of Protection, United Kingdom, white collar crime
When John Hemming MP joined us at our Westminster meeting in January 2011, to explore a Public Inquiry into White Collar Crimes, I knew that ‘secret prisoners‘ were his ‘pet subject’:
- the use of the Court of ‘Protection‘ to steal the assets of mainly elderly people, by declaring them ‘not to have capacity’ to instruct solicitors
- as a result, people are secretly imprisoned.
At the time, I did not know as much about secret family courts as I wish I never needed to learn:
- secret family courts are used to sanction and ‘legalise’ the child snatching carried out by Social Services – supposedly in the ‘best interest of the child’
- I launched Stop Forced Adoptions in the UK as an online petition that non-UK MEPs want to take further in Brussels, as soon as 2,000 signatures are reached
- I re-vamped Ian Josephs’ www.forced-adoption.com into Punishment without Crime, as he has been advising between 3 and 6 parents a day since the sixties.
Now I have seen how extra secrecy was used in a family court case: More