November 19, 2013
Association of Chief Police Officers, Law Enforcement, Parliament, Public Administration Committee
Alun Cairns, Bernard Jenkin, Crime, Crime statistics, James Patrick, Kent, Member of Parliament, Metropolitan Police Service, Research, South Wales Police, Thin Blue Line, Treasury Select Committee
I’m watching the HoC Public Administration Committee meeting in Room 8 re Crime Statistics. What a privilege to be able to experience on screen rather than having to go where I’ve gone since a human rights lawyer advised the Forum for Stable Currencies to ‘go for Parliamentary scrutiny via the Treasury Select Committee’:
Not only Chairman Bernard Jenkin MP is SHOCKED!!!
One of the submitted reports is on http://data.parliament.uk/writtenevidence/WrittenEvidence.svc/EvidenceHtml/3383 - one of the retired officers behind The Thin Blue Line and Car Crime UK.
But the real shocker is whistleblower PC James Patrick of the Metropolitan Police who put a book together from a number of blogs.
The membership of the committee includes Alun Cairns who is the MP for Maurice J Kirk MBSc. Maurice has been challenging South Wales Police more or less single handedly for nearly 30 years.
Unfortunately, the ‘recording of crime data’ is well after the event. It just keeps other people in pay. But the question needs to be asked, once again: cui bono? Who benefits?
Child sexual offences have a special way of being covered up, i.e. refer to ‘mental health’! More
July 19, 2013
Corruption, Rule of Money, YouTube
British Crime Survey, Crime, Grant Thornton, Grant Thornton International, Health, Home-Office, Metropolitan Police Service, victims
A very effective video about a ‘case’ that is representative for many victims of unscrupulous organisations such as Grant Thornton… One just wonders what it’s like working there… And what it feels like when one prefers to be cruel and commit crimes than quitting one’s job to ‘make a living’…
With thanks from Jeff Lampert of Help4Lips [Litigants in Person]
July 3, 2013
Corruption, House of Lords, Human Rights Convention, Mental Capacity, Select Committee
Crime, Family Court, House of Lords, Len Lawrence, Mental Capacity Act, Mental Capacity Act 2005, Mental health, Official Solicitor
Great minds think alike: yesterday we were complaining to John Hemming MP about the failures and abuse of the Mental Capacity Act in our meeting on Secrecy as the cloak for Criminality? John Hemming comments on his blog on 24 June 2013 and links to an article he wrote for The Independent.
At the same time the House of Lords Select Committee on the Mental Capacity Act 2005 has published a Call for Evidence and the UK Human Rights Blog writes about it here.
Please send your ‘well documented cases’ to email@example.com before 2 September 2013.
In my observation, this is what things boil down to in the broad spectrum of ‘white collar crimes’:
- the secrecy of family courts is meant to ‘protect’; but the reality is that it is used to steal children, even though there may be cases where parents are not fit to parent; but what the care system does AGAINST children and parents by far outweighs what it does FOR them
- to declare somebody not to have ‘mental capacity’ is meant to ‘protect’ the person by letting somebody else make decisions on their behalf; but in reality it is used by the Official Solicitor and his legal colleagues to steal assets. More
June 25, 2013
Human Rights Convention, Internet Media, John Hemming MP, McKenzie Friends, Meetup, Police state, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Crime, Early Day Motion, John Hemming, Local government, McKenzie Friends, Member of Parliament, Member of the European Parliament, Secrecy of Family Courts
English: Human Rights logo: “FREE AS A MAN” esp ->svg Français : Logo pour les droits de l’homme : « Free as a man ». Русский: Свободен как человек, победитель в международном конкурсе логотипа, символзириюущего Прав человека, http://humanrightslogo.net/ (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The Secrecy of Family Courts links to the Secret Prisoners who have been of interest to John Hemming MP for a long time.
But as our civil rights are being diminished more and more, we need to learn yet more to stand our ground and know that we are not alone.
By connecting with other victims, we become ‘starfighters’ and campaigners, McKenzie Friends, online activists and Public Interest Advocates.
On July 2nd we have the opportunity to meet in the House of Commons again – in Committee Room 14 - from 10 to 12am – and network in the Jubilee Cafe afterwards.
More on http://bit.ly/10hAs2u and http://www.meetup.com/victims-unite/ to formulate questions and register.
June 6, 2013
Child abduction, Government, Ministry of Justice
#childsnatchuk, #paedobritain, Austerity Cuts, Banks, Bilderberg Group, Child abduction, Crime, DailyMail, George Osborne, Globalisation, Government, Hertfordshire, International Monetary Fund, Internet Media, June, Kenneth Clarke, Ministry of Justice, Monsanto, Paedophilia, Protesting, Public Interest, Rowde, Solicitor, State kidnapping, United Kingdom
“BUSINESSMAN shot solicitor dead because he blamed him for the repossession of his home and break down in his marriage” – this is the title of the article in the Daily Mail today.
God forbid a solicitor is a criminal! God forbid Solicitors from Hell is not ‘real’! God forbid there will be a judge who will acknowledge the criminality of a colleague! After all, they have to protect each other, while denying and lying and committing crimes to cover up crimes. That’s my bottom line analysis.
Here’s the article about a retired Scotland Yard Inspector who gets punished for his paedophile activities. You see, the covering up of crimes cuts across all institutions, from ‘the law’ to the ‘law enforcement’.
Shall I go further with my current understanding and analysis?
Well, by now, I feel there are enough people out there highlighting the ultimate crimes:
and the real people who are pulling the strings. Here are some links as a taster:
May 12, 2013
Corruption, Crime, Death of Jean Charles de Menezes, False Flag Operations, Fraud, Judges, Law firm, Litigants in Person, Magistrates Court, Metropolitan Police Service, Police, Public Interest, Public Interest, Royal Courts of Justice, Solicitors, STV Group (Scotland), United Kingdom, Whistleblowers
Regular readers of and contributors to Victims Unite will not be surprised to read about compelling evidence for corruption within
- the Police Service, particularly the Metropolitan Police: “this will not be investigated”
- 65 calls for help from the Police
- the Judiciary
- law firms [from hell]: “For God sakes, if you were not ripped off, I’d never make a living.” [para 59, page 38]
- “was unfortunately set up by the lawyers from Russells” [figure 4c, page 50]
However, in addition, this 240-page report is about:-
criminal victimisation of Ms Seven by Russells Law firm More
March 10, 2013
Brothel, Campaigning, Chuka Umunna, Crime, Keychain, Lambeth, Local Council, London, Member of Parliament, United Kingdom, victims, white collar crime
This key fob was found by Stanley Embling, one of the MANY victims of white collar crimes, in 2002, outside Kings Cross Station.
- Who has been craving to get it back?
- Which company produced these key fobs?
- How many?
- Who paid for the bill?
- Who sold them?
- To whom?
- From when to when?
- Where exactly?
The Greater London Council (GLC) was dissolved in 1986, Wikipedia tells us…
Lambeth Council has sacked Brian Pead for speaking out on behalf girls being groomed only recently. Does this key fob bear some clues?
Greetings to our famous friends: Who, What, When, Where and Why. More
March 5, 2013
Lambeth, Police state, Publicity, YouTube
Child abuse, Crime, Day of Action, Day of Action 28 March 2013, FOYLES, Government, Internet Media, Lambeth, Liverpool, Local Council, Michael Tugendhat, Police, Police state, Protest, Public Interest, Publicity, South Africa, United Kingdom, YouTube
Corruption and cover-up of child abuse and racism: what else is new?
- the fact that the book launch of ”From Hillsborough to Lambeth” organised by FOYLES for 17th January 2013 got cancelled by the national children bookseller of the year
- that the distribution of the book got BANNED by gagging orders issued on 30th January
- the author is Liverpool football author BRIAN PEAD
February 17, 2013
EU, Government, Human Rights Convention, Mainstream Media, Parliament
Crime, EU, Foreigners, Globalisation, Government, Home Secretary, Human Rights Convention, Immigration, judge, Law, Mainstream Media, Member of Parliament, Parliament, Parliament of the United Kingdom, Secret Family Courts, The Mail on Sunday, Theresa May, Theresa May MP, United Kingdom
Theresa May, the Home Secretary in the Daily Mail - regarding the deportation of foreign criminals:
It is not for the judges to be legislators.
It is essential to democracy that the elected representatives of the people make the laws that govern this country – and not the judges. Yet some seem to believe they can ignore Parliament’s wishes.
… how to balance the foreigner’s right to family life against our nation’s right to protect itself…
… the central idea of our constitution which is that Parliament makes the law, and judges interpret what law is and make sure the executive complies with it.
… our democracy is subverted when judges decide to take on that role for themselves.
I need to write to her, asking about all those foreigners who are kept in prisons – apart from their children – after Local Councils managed to get judges to sanction what they are doing in secret family courts: take their children and hand them to foster carers, paedophiles or adoptive parents…
Who are the real criminals
- everybody who knows what’s dishonest with our money system but doesn’t change it?
- white collar criminals paid for working in public authorities, such as Police, IPCC, NHS who commit more crimes to cover up instead of apologising?
- judges who sanction what white collar criminals get up to?
Do note what Tom Watson MP writes about the 2 kinds of fraud victims have been observing for decades:
- fraud by false representation
- fraud by failing to disclose information.
February 11, 2013
Mainstream Media, Police state
Banks, Campaigning, Capitalism Exposed, Crime, Forum for Stable Currencies, Internet Media, Internet petition, Mainstream Media, NASA, New World Order, Nobel Peace Prize, Petitions, Police state, Public Interest, Public relations, The rule of money, The Web, Westminster, white collar crime
Capitalism Exposed is my latest ‘web baby’. It puts together
- money sites to illustrate problems, solutions and tell the stories of Nobel Peace Prize winner Muhamad Yunus and his ideas of ‘social business and the future of capitalism’ as well as the Forum for Stable Currencies
- victim sites to do PR of victims whose emotional, financial and legal pains does not get exposure in the mainstream media
- online petitions as a political tool to gather not only signatures, but, most revealing comments
- meetings at Westminster – to empower, inspire and connect people – not as tourists, but as victims trying to become survivors, starfighters, campaigners, activists and advocates
- meetings in Courts – to support those who dare to stand their ground while facing a system designed to run them down.
Having just become an IBM Partner, I can focus again on data and software. But first I need to finish my NASA challenge. More