May 12, 2013
Corruption, False Flag Operations, Fraud, Judges, Litigants in Person, Public Interest, Public Interest, Solicitors, United Kingdom, Whistleblowers
Crime, Death of Jean Charles de Menezes, Law firm, Magistrates Court, Metropolitan Police Service, Police, Royal Courts of Justice, STV Group (Scotland)
Regular readers of and contributors to Victims Unite will not be surprised to read about compelling evidence for corruption within
- the Police Service, particularly the Metropolitan Police: “this will not be investigated”
- 65 calls for help from the Police
- the Judiciary
- law firms [from hell]: “For God sakes, if you were not ripped off, I’d never make a living.” [para 59, page 38]
- “was unfortunately set up by the lawyers from Russells” [figure 4c, page 50]
However, in addition, this 240-page report is about:-
criminal victimisation of Ms Seven by Russells Law firm More
March 10, 2013
Campaigning, Lambeth, Local Council, United Kingdom
Brothel, Chuka Umunna, Crime, Keychain, London, Member of Parliament, victims, white collar crime
This key fob was found by Stanley Embling, one of the MANY victims of white collar crimes, in 2002, outside Kings Cross Station.
- Who has been craving to get it back?
- Which company produced these key fobs?
- How many?
- Who paid for the bill?
- Who sold them?
- To whom?
- From when to when?
- Where exactly?
The Greater London Council (GLC) was dissolved in 1986, Wikipedia tells us…
Lambeth Council has sacked Brian Pead for speaking out on behalf girls being groomed only recently. Does this key fob bear some clues?
Greetings to our famous friends: Who, What, When, Where and Why. More
March 5, 2013
Day of Action, Day of Action 28 March 2013, Internet Media, Lambeth, Local Council, Police state, Protest, Public Interest, Publicity, United Kingdom, YouTube
Child abuse, Crime, FOYLES, Government, Lambeth, Liverpool, Michael Tugendhat, Police, South Africa
Corruption and cover-up of child abuse and racism: what else is new?
- the fact that the book launch of ”From Hillsborough to Lambeth” organised by FOYLES for 17th January 2013 got cancelled by the national children bookseller of the year
- that the distribution of the book got BANNED by gagging orders issued on 30th January
- the author is Liverpool football author BRIAN PEAD
February 17, 2013
EU, Foreigners, Globalisation, Government, Human Rights Convention, Immigration, Mainstream Media, Parliament, Secret Family Courts, Theresa May MP, United Kingdom
Crime, Government, Home Secretary, judge, Law, Member of Parliament, Parliament, Parliament of the United Kingdom, The Mail on Sunday, Theresa May
Theresa May, the Home Secretary in the Daily Mail - regarding the deportation of foreign criminals:
It is not for the judges to be legislators.
It is essential to democracy that the elected representatives of the people make the laws that govern this country – and not the judges. Yet some seem to believe they can ignore Parliament’s wishes.
… how to balance the foreigner’s right to family life against our nation’s right to protect itself…
… the central idea of our constitution which is that Parliament makes the law, and judges interpret what law is and make sure the executive complies with it.
… our democracy is subverted when judges decide to take on that role for themselves.
I need to write to her, asking about all those foreigners who are kept in prisons – apart from their children – after Local Councils managed to get judges to sanction what they are doing in secret family courts: take their children and hand them to foster carers, paedophiles or adoptive parents…
Who are the real criminals
- everybody who knows what’s dishonest with our money system but doesn’t change it?
- white collar criminals paid for working in public authorities, such as Police, IPCC, NHS who commit more crimes to cover up instead of apologising?
- judges who sanction what white collar criminals get up to?
Do note what Tom Watson MP writes about the 2 kinds of fraud victims have been observing for decades:
- fraud by false representation
- fraud by failing to disclose information.
February 11, 2013
Banks, Campaigning, Internet Media, Mainstream Media, New World Order, Petitions, Police state, Public Interest, The rule of money, The Web
Capitalism Exposed, Crime, Forum for Stable Currencies, Internet petition, NASA, Nobel Peace Prize, Public relations, Westminster, white collar crime
Capitalism Exposed is my latest ‘web baby’. It puts together
- money sites to illustrate problems, solutions and tell the stories of Nobel Peace Prize winner Muhamad Yunus and his ideas of ‘social business and the future of capitalism’ as well as the Forum for Stable Currencies
- victim sites to do PR of victims whose emotional, financial and legal pains does not get exposure in the mainstream media
- online petitions as a political tool to gather not only signatures, but, most revealing comments
- meetings at Westminster – to empower, inspire and connect people – not as tourists, but as victims trying to become survivors, starfighters, campaigners, activists and advocates
- meetings in Courts – to support those who dare to stand their ground while facing a system designed to run them down.
Having just become an IBM Partner, I can focus again on data and software. But first I need to finish my NASA challenge. More
January 25, 2013
Corruption, Fraud, Fundamental Rights Charter, Human Rights Convention, Justice, Litigants in Person, McKenzie Friends, The Rule of Law, United Kingdom, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Advocacy Organizations, Britain, Crime, European Convention, Government, Human Right, Human Rights and Liberties, Law, Police, Rule of law, Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, Sheriff, United States, Universal Declaration, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Victims Unite has brought a few starfighters together who have studied the law, helped as McKenzie Friends and challenged antiquated rules such as the ban on recording court proceedings.
Here is the online petition Abolish the Ban on Recording Court Proceedings and here is a first collection of comments by signers.
Here are a few conclusions by victims who stand up for themselves:
UK Police Personnel should have Criminal Records Bureau Checks - an online petition that publishes a list of charged or convicted Prison, Police and Court Personnel (ca 1274)
The Law is only as good as the integrity of those entrusted to administrate it. – Maurice Kirk
A law breaker cannot also be a law enforcer. – Caul Grant
‘The Law’ in Britain (The Police & the Courts), deliberately deny me the protection of the law, & deliberately block me from seeking a remedy in the courts for crimes & other wrongs committed against me. That being so, & it IS fact, then that same ‘Law’ CANNOT be used to punish me. Indeed, both Police & Courts have themselves committed serious crimes against me, & do so with impunity.
Or in short:
- LAW ONE is to Protect the Powerful.
- LAW TWO is to Oppress those who are Not.
- LAW THREE is to destroy anyone who dares to protest. – Norman Scarth
January 11, 2013
BBC, Jimmy Savile, Police, Police harassment, Protesting, United Kingdom
BBC, Crime, ITV News, Jimmy Savile, Metropolitan police, Police, Presenter, Savile
That’s what ITV News said this morning about Savile’s victims: he could have been prosecuted in 2009, if POLICE had taken victims more seriously!
Here’s the Timeline: The Jimmy Savile investigation and here Police slated in Savile victims reports -
The non-investigation of crimes by the Police is one of the issues that we have isolated in our Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups.
We hope that our meeting at the House of Commons on Tuesday will contribute to all victims being taken seriously – not only of sexual but all other white collar crimes!
November 10, 2012
Government, Internet Media, Irish Mail, Mainstream Media, News
Anarchy Reigns, BBC, BT Group, Cooperative, Crime, Ireland, Irish Daily Mail, Jimmy Savile, Legal aid, Public services, Rule of law, Schutzstaffel, Syndrome, white collar crime
There are still enough honest people around who just get on with their lives. That’s why ‘anarchy’ [the absence of law] is only visible to those who have become victims of white collar crimes and who have decided to fight rather than adopt the victim position they are expected to adopt.
But the levels of criminality are deep. Here are just two recent examples that arrived in my inbox:
Page 68 of the Irish Mail on Sunday of 21 October 2012 contains this article about how bad it is and has been in Ireland! And yet, Ian Josephs has been recommending Ireland as the country to flee to when pregnant ladies need to escape the SS in the UK…
When a haulage company, the Co-op and BT choose to provide legal services that must mean:
- current legal services are inadequate – as experienced by many victims
- corporations rule the world, i.e. they ‘compete’ with publicly funded governmental services.
The question is whether it’s desirable