Is it going to be a hot summer with judges and barristers wanting to be understood, as this Daily Mail article about Sir James Munby‘s plans suggests? The Daily Mail is proud to ‘campaign’ against the secrecy of family court hearings, but their articles go only skin deep, as a child is being taken every 20 minutes, according to Channel IV’s program on adoption: 15,000 kids and counting.
Or is it the growing number of MPs (currently 91) who are demanding a national inquiry into organised child abuse that is going to make a difference to national and international acrobatics in saving and losing face?
- MPs call on Theresa May to set up inquiry into child sex abuse – the original artcile on 03 June with the first ‘Magnificent Seven MPs’
- with the latest 15,000 Social Workers: lobby MPs for Child Sex Abuse (CSA) inquiry – the professional organisation wanting to clear their name – 20 June
- and Every MP asked to back inquiry into organised child sex abuse – also on Exaro – with the original letter to the Home Secretary Theresa May
- that gives as the reason: Police keep failing ‘to follow evidence’ in abuse cases, say MPs – the Call for wide inquiry into schools, churches, children’s homes, politicians and celebrities
- plus David Cameron pressed at PMQs on inquiry into child sex abuse – 11 June when 40 MPs had signed up.
These are posts in support:
- Please contact your MP to ask for their support – Ian Pace‘s blog counting the supportive MPs
- on Justice Denied – people persecuted for political reasons must be defended
- on The News Commenter – the ultimate playground for news junkies
- on RINF - Rebellious Investigative News and Film.
Seven petitions are listed on E-Petition for Public Enquiry into organised Child Grooming, Child Prostitution and Paedophilia in the UK
- The first one on the Public Enquiry has currently 2, 178 signatures.
One commentator asks
- How many MPs need to sign, before the Mainstream Media pick this up?
- But Child Snatching is One of Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups.