February 5, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Judges, Law Enforcement, Parliament, Police, Police state, Prison, Rule of Law, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Britain, Brussels, Chris Grayling, David Cameron, European Union, Freemasonry, Government, Independent, Kenneth Clarke, Political corruption, Scotland Yard, United Grand Lodge of England, West Yorkshire
Enough is enough! People see through the spin, charades and farcical fob-offs.
They are taking their power back:
- www.ExposedPolice.com publishes News, Corruption and Misconduct
- www.upsd.co.uk – the unProfessional Standards Department of West Yorkshire Police is a group of experienced investigators who have come together to fight police incompetence, misconduct or criminality that lead to miscarriages of justice.
By way of example, here’s a copy of an email to all MPs:
Commission unveils first EU Anti-Corruption Report
For each of these areas, the Report suggests solutions, based on a careful assessment of each Member State. They include:
- better accountability and integrity standards;
- control mechanisms in public authorities;
- dealing with conflicts of interests by officials;
- how to address corruption at local level and in state-owned companies
- the effectiveness of courts and police, and protection mechanisms for whistleblowers;
- limiting risks of bribery in foreign countries, and making lobbying more transparent;
- And – developing innovative e-tools to enhance transparency.
December 25, 2013
Child 'Protection', Family Courts, YouTube
Aimee Nicholls, Best interests, Christmas, David Cameron, Family law, Hunger strike, Law, Lawyer, Matt O'Connor, Star Chamber, United States, YouGov
THANK YOU, Aimee, for speaking up and out for soo many children who are screaming to be heard!
It’s a battle between RIGHT and WRONG.
Message for those in the Government and Social Services and Family Law:
You’re out of touch. You have no public support and you will become extinct.
The best interests of the child are NOT served by being split from either parent or grandparent.
Tony Ashby is on hunger strike outside David Cameron’s house.
2013 – My story on what’s wrong with family law: http://youtu.be/pjz12QXnHBk
2013 – Tony Ashby Christmas 2013 Hunger Strike: https://www.facebook.com/groups/38135…
2013 – Aimee Nicholls versus the Star Chamber: http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-righ…
2013 – Psychology today cover my story: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/c…
2013 – Researching Forum cover my story: http://researchingreform.net/2013/11/…
2012 – YouGov research on fathers and shared parenting: http://yougov.co.uk/news/2012/06/13/e…
2012 – My Christmas message from last year: http://youtu.be/NxxLe1Up9nQ
2011 – My dad and Matt O’Connor’s hunger strike: http://youtu.be/SKo5P_9w9Qs
June 23, 2013
Internet Media, Ministry of Justice, Police, Police state, YouTube
Ben Fellows, David Cameron, Dolphin Square, European Union, Kenneth Clarke, Max Clifford, Pedophilia, Sunday
There’s more to Ben Fellows than meets the eye when you google and click a little. Anybody biased against him should maybe ask: why would he bother, if he didn’t have ‘an axe to grind’? In my observation of victims of ‘the system’, it is always a web of individuals who tend to have done far worse to the individual than any individual could have done to them.
Does money influence this ‘axe grinding’, especially in our age of attention seeking, that is often the question – for both victims and perpetrators. Especially as perpetrators tend to be neither accountable nor prosecutable! In my view the worst is that children are dying in care without any prosecution. “Why?” is one of the key questions, methinks on this Sunday morning, when Ben Fellows sets out on his march against corruption.
Speaking for himself – as an actor and investigative journalist:
- Paedophile Politicians are Above the Law, says EU! - getting ready for his walk
- At the Bilderberg Fringe Festival - a video of him addressing the some 2,000 people
- His revelations as a child actor - rather an extensive account of accusations
- The Ben Fellows Radio Show - for a free and independent media.
Other bloggers – by way of example – so that readers question motivations and intentions of stories: are they ‘truth‘ or mis-information and dis-creditation? There’s always the person with a reputation and then there are stories or events as news. And there are the story-tellers and spin-doctors. The gap is wide between knowing and believing. Regarding child snatching, forced adoptions, secret family courts and paedophilia, it tends to be a shock therapy to move from believing to knowing. But we are all learning, as we read and think and associate our thoughts and feelings about what is ‘truth’ and what is ‘reality’:
- THE TAP: Ben Fellows finds out why Ken Clarke is Immune from Prosecution - his love for the European Union and its immunity laws
- THE NEEDLEBLOG: The Ben Fellows Allegations – an excellent blog and an excellent discussion regarding his credibility and the possibility of mis-information
- JUSTICE DENIED: What links Dolphin Square, Ben Fellows, Stringfellows, David Cameron, Max Clifford, Stephen Less and paedophiles - more accusatory links than you may want to know about…
- AANGIRFAN: Jimmy Savile, Child Murderers, Top People - the most comprehensive blog and a very disturbing article about the cover-ups of paedophilia that go as far as child murders
- SPOTLIGHT on ABUSE: Start digging… we fear more kiddies are buried outside (29.2.08) – one of the many extraordinary historic press clippings.
February 19, 2013
Advocacy, Andrew Tyrie, Campaigning, David Cameron, David Kelly, House of Lords, Internet Media, Iraq, Iraq Inquiry, Julian Assange, Kenneth Clarke, London, Matrix-Churchill, Menzies Campbell, Ministry of Defence, Parliament, Public Interest, Public Interest, The Rule of Law, Tory, United Kingdom, WikiLeaks
Everybody tries to make a difference in our ‘interesting’ times, everybody as best as they can, given their circumstances and familiarity with communication media. Over the last two days I received distinctly ‘interesting’ information:
“Apparent power thrives on secrets. The world of men is structured force.”
Here’s Tony Gosling‘s email about the Justice and Security Bill:
Yesterday Andrew Tyrie MP was mentioned in the Observer:- http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=163751#163751 http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/feb/17/justice-security-bill-secret-courts The justice and security bill is a chilling affront to British justice Secret courts should have no place within our judicial system.
Previously:- http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/2013/jan/28/andrew-tyrie-secret-courts-bill Tory MP Andrew Tyrie attacks secret courts bill Backbencher warns that government is in danger of ‘closing down access to the truth’. More
January 12, 2013
BBC, Government, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, Police, Police state, United States, YouTube
Advocacy, BBC, Campaigning, Child Sexual Abuse, Compensator of last resort, Conspiracy theory, David Cameron, David Gale, Diana Princess of Wales, Exposure, False Flag attack, Government, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, New World Order, Pedophilia, People, Pilgrims Society, Police, Police state, Princess Diana, Royal Family, Sandy Hook, Savile, Secret Family Courts, UK Independence Party, United Kingdom, United State, United States, Wikipedia, Yorkshire, YouTube
Belinda McKenzie, human rights activist par excellence and co-founder of the Association of McKenzie Friends as Public Interest Advocates, coined the term: conspiracy realism.
Besides the issues surrounding the latest film on Princess Diana, here are more indicators:
- UK: How Lord McAlpine is exploiting the same libel laws Savile used to cover up his crimes - page 64 of the Savile report
- UK: Police Paedophiles – three convictions in Yorkshire – as part of ‘big collusions’ in committing and covering up white collar crimes
- US: the Sandy Hook shooting was staged which is proven by web pages uploaded before the event
- UK => US: the Pilgrims Society ensures the real axis of evil.
On the good news front regarding the secrecy of family courts,
He is looking for people More