February 25, 2013
Mainstream Media, Public Interest, The Web
Air France, Alex Jones, Alexa Internet, David Icke, KMichelle, Mainstream Media, McDonalds, Mind the Gaps, Royal Court of Justice, Royal Courts of Justice, Television, Twitter, YouTube
There is a new cat on the block: Eddie The Cat7 – a YouTube channel with currently 33 videos – devoted to the sharp and astute analysis of mis- and dis-information by the mainstream media as well as ‘amateur shills’ and mis-informers.
The channel covers a wide range of subjects and one of the videos compares the popularity of ‘conspiracy’ or ‘truth’-videos with those of mainstream media:
- Infowars – aka as Alex Jones show – shortly after Playboy
- Natural News – after Al Jazeera
- Before it’s News – after Channel 4
- Godlike Productions – after New Yorker
- Above Top Secret
- and David Icke - after Radioshack
- Coast to Coast AM after Oxford Unit
- Rense after Air France
- Prison Planet after McDonalds
- Disclose TV More
November 20, 2012
Advocacy, Blogs, Campaigning, Exposure, Lord McAlpine, Publicity, Twitter, United Kingdom
10 Downing Street, Angus James, BBC, Child abuse, David Icke, Jersey, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Newsnight, Spooks, Sunday Times, Twitter, Wikipedia, YouTube
This 4-page article by Angus James in the now defunct Scallywag magazine couldn’t be more explicit about what was going on around No 10 and the children’s foster homes. It must have been published around 1994.
Justice Denied is one of the blogs publishing it. Here’s the Wikipedia entry for Scallywag magazine.
I know from one of the daughters of a couple whose children were snatched that they are taken at night to dark places where there are only men.
Here is a most comprehensive summary of how you get from Jimmy Savile to Lord McAlpine.
David Icke (52,000 followers) seems to be leading this “Trial by Twitter”:
- You are overcooking the pudding, McAlpine, and more and more people are starting to see it
- Hey, Tweeters Galore, you’re not going to let this arrogant Man’s Intimidation turn you into Jelly, are you?
- There is Tom Pride with I hope Lord McAlpine isn’t going to Sue me for saying this? (6,000 followers and nearly 300,000 visits)
- An Open Letter to Lord Alistair McAlpine by a former Sunday Times journalist
- Public Figures named in Paedophile Ring – with posts updated since 1997
- Parliamentary Paedophiles: A (fairly) comprehensive guide to government nonces – Updated 1/11/12
- Child Abuse Mystery on AANGIRFAN (I wish I knew what it means) with many extensive posts relating to Child Abuse: Rochdale, Jersey, Wales, Ireland, Spooks and Paedophile Rings – Politicians, Judges, Directors…
- and of course, there’s YouTube with this interview with Steve Messham who handed 5-6 dozen of photos to the Police when he was 16…
November 16, 2012
BBC, Campaigning, Forums, Internet Media, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, Public Interest, The Web, Twitter, United Kingdom
BBC, David Icke, Evening Standard, George Monbiot, Lord McAlpine, McAlpine, Newsnight, Sally Bercow, Scallywag, Steven Messham, Sunday Times, Twitter
Image via CrunchBase
Ishtar’s Gate is a website with discussion forum that I came across thanks to Twitter which I hardly use. But Steven Messham is on Twitter and he is one of the many victims who do need support. He tweeted that the BBC treated him like dirt. That’s NOT ON! He suffered enough as a child!!!
Ishtar must be his biggest supporter, for, as a former Sunday Times journalist, she wrote An Open Letter to Lord Alistair McAlpine which she mentions by tweeting in support of Steven Messham. The letter refers to
- Lord McAlpine’s lawyer threatening all those on Twitter mentioning his name in connection with paedophilia would be sued for libel
- an interview he gave to an Australian newspaper in August 2000
- his book The New Macchiavelli: The Art of Politics in Business – a guide on how to succeed in modern politics by being vile
- his advice on dealing with the media: spread false defeat to gain public sympathy
- or false accusation and then arrange for it to be exposed as such – so the accuser will forever be treated with suspicion. More
November 1, 2012
Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Real Whitby Magazine
BBC, David Icke, Jimmy Savile, Leeds General Infirmary, Leeds Teaching Hospital NHS Trust, London, Scarborough, Scotland Yard
This article is interesting reading about Jimmy Savile’s activities in Scarborough! How embarrassing it must be when people need to expose their own family members!… But nobody is perfect…
Maybe people are beginning to get the larger picture of what David Icke describes as Jimmy Savile – the Doorman to the Cesspit!?…
To supply children, access to them is the key: Social Services, care homes, schools, hospitals.
And when we begin to expose the problem, we encounter haters & trolls who apply any of the 15 Rules of web disruption: How to spot – and defeat – disruption on the internet.
Isn’t it interesting what we can learn about each other – thanks to the net!?…
October 16, 2012
BBC, Child Abusers, Daily Mail, Exposure, Internet Media, Mainstream Media, Paedophilia, Publicity, United Kingdom
BBC, David Icke, England, ITV, Jimmy Savile, Jimmy Savile - Doorman, Leeds General Infirmary, Mail Online, Mail Online Savile, Mainstream Media, Newsnight, Peter Hitchens, Peter Sutcliffe, Shopping, Westminster
English: Peter Hitchens. Image produced by uploader. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Peter Hitchens writes in Mail Online Savile’s secret is finally out. But what about all the other lies?
Journalisted is an excellent ‘filter’ through which to watch mainstream media. Here it lists around 400 articles mentioning Jimmy Savile.
My late husband used to say that whatever the Government sets up, it achieves the opposite. That’s why I entitled these slides: Child ‘Protection’ or Child Snatching? – My Story as a Web Publisher for this webinar. Here’s a recording. You sign on as a guest adding your name but don’t use the name Guest. Use your own – (No password is needed) and click the play arrow in the middle of the screen and it will play for you.
David Icke’s account is still the most comprehensive one I’ve come across: Jimmy Savile – Doorman to the Cesspit.