March 6, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Court of Protection, Family Courts, Lawful Protest, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Rule of Law
David Icke, Law, Legal aid, London, People's Voice, Sonia, Sonia Poulton, Television
We have a great campaigning opportunity in London on Friday as the lawyers are walking out in protest at cut-backs in legal aid which affects many family court cases as you know.
So please join Maggie, me & Sonia Poulton outside Parliament on Friday morning from 10 am – we’ll be waving Battle flags so hopefully you’ll be able to spot us easily. Sonia as you may know is the ex-presenter of the The People’s Voice TV and she will be doing interviews of people campaigning for justice for the children & families and of course there’ll be other press & media there too so it’s a great opportunity all in all.
See you Friday
Join the demonstration to
SAVE LEGAL AID
10am Friday 7th March Old Palace Yard SW1.
Followed by march to Ministry of Justice
Lawyers are refusing to attend court on Friday to protest against further legal aid cuts. More
October 7, 2013
Illuminati, Rule of Money
#nwo #illuminati, Bank of Japan, Conspiracy theory, David Icke, Evan Whitton, Federal Reserve System, Forum for Stable Currencies, Illuminati, new world order, Society of Jesus, United States
Instead of ‘conspiracy theory’, we’ve been talking for some time about ‘conspiracy realism‘. For the Illuminati who are pulling the strings of national governments by manipulating their central banks are very real indeed. So are the Bilderbergers as one of their key organisations. Equally the Freemasons who are so often blamed for what’s going on against all common sense.
However, only when I read the 25-point agenda that was outlined on 01 May 1776 I realised that and how the world has been duped by the originator of the Rothschild banking empire and a smart Jesuit who planned a world government – by creating and using national and international laws to destroy civilisation. That’s what the last agenda point no 25 says.
The history of the Illuminati covers all major world events and is laid out beautifully here in 2 pages – in a journal that advocates economic democracy (!!!). More
February 25, 2013
Air France, Alex Jones, Alexa Internet, David Icke, KMichelle, Mainstream Media, McDonalds, Mind the Gaps, Public Interest, Royal Court of Justice, Royal Courts of Justice, Television, The Web, Twitter, YouTube
There is a new cat on the block: Eddie The Cat7 – a YouTube channel with currently 33 videos – devoted to the sharp and astute analysis of mis- and dis-information by the mainstream media as well as ‘amateur shills’ and mis-informers.
The channel covers a wide range of subjects and one of the videos compares the popularity of ‘conspiracy’ or ‘truth’-videos with those of mainstream media:
- Infowars – aka as Alex Jones show – shortly after Playboy
- Natural News – after Al Jazeera
- Before it’s News – after Channel 4
- Godlike Productions – after New Yorker
- Above Top Secret
- and David Icke - after Radioshack
- Coast to Coast AM after Oxford Unit
- Rense after Air France
- Prison Planet after McDonalds
- Disclose TV More
November 20, 2012
Lord McAlpine, Publicity, Twitter
10 Downing Street, Advocacy, Angus James, BBC, Blogs, Campaigning, Child abuse, David Icke, Exposure, Jersey, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Newsnight, Publicity, Spooks, Sunday Times, Twitter, United Kingdom, Wikipedia, YouTube
This 4-page article by Angus James in the now defunct Scallywag magazine couldn’t be more explicit about what was going on around No 10 and the children’s foster homes. It must have been published around 1994.
Justice Denied is one of the blogs publishing it. Here’s the Wikipedia entry for Scallywag magazine.
I know from one of the daughters of a couple whose children were snatched that they are taken at night to dark places where there are only men.
Here is a most comprehensive summary of how you get from Jimmy Savile to Lord McAlpine.
David Icke (52,000 followers) seems to be leading this “Trial by Twitter”:
- You are overcooking the pudding, McAlpine, and more and more people are starting to see it
- Hey, Tweeters Galore, you’re not going to let this arrogant Man’s Intimidation turn you into Jelly, are you?
- There is Tom Pride with I hope Lord McAlpine isn’t going to Sue me for saying this? (6,000 followers and nearly 300,000 visits)
- An Open Letter to Lord Alistair McAlpine by a former Sunday Times journalist
- Public Figures named in Paedophile Ring – with posts updated since 1997
- Parliamentary Paedophiles: A (fairly) comprehensive guide to government nonces – Updated 1/11/12
- Child Abuse Mystery on AANGIRFAN (I wish I knew what it means) with many extensive posts relating to Child Abuse: Rochdale, Jersey, Wales, Ireland, Spooks and Paedophile Rings – Politicians, Judges, Directors…
- and of course, there’s YouTube with this interview with Steve Messham who handed 5-6 dozen of photos to the Police when he was 16…
November 16, 2012
BBC, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, Twitter
BBC, Campaigning, David Icke, Evening Standard, Forums, George Monbiot, Internet Media, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, McAlpine, Newsnight, Public Interest, Sally Bercow, Scallywag, Steven Messham, Sunday Times, The Web, Twitter, United Kingdom
Image via CrunchBase
Ishtar’s Gate is a website with discussion forum that I came across thanks to Twitter which I hardly use. But Steven Messham is on Twitter and he is one of the many victims who do need support. He tweeted that the BBC treated him like dirt. That’s NOT ON! He suffered enough as a child!!!
Ishtar must be his biggest supporter, for, as a former Sunday Times journalist, she wrote An Open Letter to Lord Alistair McAlpine which she mentions by tweeting in support of Steven Messham. The letter refers to
- Lord McAlpine’s lawyer threatening all those on Twitter mentioning his name in connection with paedophilia would be sued for libel
- an interview he gave to an Australian newspaper in August 2000
- his book The New Macchiavelli: The Art of Politics in Business – a guide on how to succeed in modern politics by being vile
- his advice on dealing with the media: spread false defeat to gain public sympathy
- or false accusation and then arrange for it to be exposed as such – so the accuser will forever be treated with suspicion. More
November 1, 2012
BBC, David Icke, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Leeds General Infirmary, Leeds Teaching Hospital NHS Trust, London, Real Whitby Magazine, Scarborough, Scotland Yard
This article is interesting reading about Jimmy Savile’s activities in Scarborough! How embarrassing it must be when people need to expose their own family members!… But nobody is perfect…
Maybe people are beginning to get the larger picture of what David Icke describes as Jimmy Savile – the Doorman to the Cesspit!?…
To supply children, access to them is the key: Social Services, care homes, schools, hospitals.
And when we begin to expose the problem, we encounter haters & trolls who apply any of the 15 Rules of web disruption: How to spot – and defeat – disruption on the internet.
Isn’t it interesting what we can learn about each other – thanks to the net!?…