EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
Feed the Victims Fund
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- @MoJGovUK When Criminals Rule the World #Police Make the #Law and don’t Investigate Child Sexual Abuse #CSA
- New Case: Accessing Legal Aid For Abuse Of Power By Police
- @MoJGovUK Judge admits #ForcedAdoptions higher in #UK than other #EU countries
- The Fall of Scotland Yard
- Northampton county court admisson.
- @MoJGovUK To Leave the #EU or to Remain in the EU – is that the question? Rule of Law vs Rule of Money and Lust for PaedoSex
- Rotherham MP, Sarah Champion launches campaign to prevent child abuse
- @MoJGovUK When Court Orders are Void. What ‘fundamental defects’ do we find?
- UK Insurance Companies Covering Up Child Abuse Since 1996?
- @MoJGovUK Presumed guilty? Ministry of Justice was forced to withdraw advice leaflet
- Malfeasance in a Public Office @PublicInterest @ProPublica
- Need for thorough consideration of #satanist #ritual #abuse #SRA of children: review of court cases, police, legal procedure & meetings with victims
- @AmandaHolden #NoHoldenBack On Knowing and Not Knowing, Accusing and Abusing Innocence and Hiding Guilt
- @MattDamon: Our Problem is Civil OBEDIENCE! Rule of Law? Darling of Elite and Plague of People.
- They Are Coming For Our Kids! Jobcentre Harassment To Start From 12 Years Old.
Renata Ostertag on New Case: Accessing Legal Aid… Sabine Kurjo McNeill on New Case: Accessing Legal Aid… Ismail Abdulhai Bham… on New Case: Accessing Legal Aid… Sabine Kurjo McNeill on @MoJGovUK Judge admits #Forced… Renata Ostertag on @MoJGovUK Judge admits #Forced…
- Child Snatching
- Cases as Stories
- WWII Veteran Norman Scarth
- Legal Mafia Evidence
- False Imprisonments
- Financial Fraud
- Miscarriages of Justice
- Misconduct of Solicitors
- Victimised due to being Victorious
- Social Services Stealing Children
- Industrial / Professional Accidents
- Land Registry Fraud (no. 31)
- Police Harassment (no. 30)
- Chemical Poisoning (no. 13)
- Blowing Whistles
- Exploiting the Elderly
- Stories as News Releases
- Press Releases
- Mainstream Media
- Wheelchair-bound car crash victim ‘punished’ by legal system
- The Self-Justice of Rambo Granny
- Three articles from the Telegraph
- How I lost £1.8m in a matter of months
- Call to reveal cost of informers
- Distressed property sales to rise on bank reform
- So where is the justice in judges being allowed to keep their wrongdoings secret?
- Judge who tried to hide convictions for harassment steps down ahead of official inquiry
- Wembley accountant Ashok Mahajan jailed for ‘Nazi’ acid attack
- FSA sued over ‘botched’ Cameron Farley case
- Creditors to meet over RT Properties
- Reprieve for paralysed father facing eviction
- Why I haven’t paid my mortgage for 2½ years
- Have the Woolf reforms worked?
- Mainstream Media
- Haters &Trolls
- 495,423 visits since Aug 2010
Mental Health Warning
It is an agreed policy among 'victims turned starfighters' that anybody who attacks either this site or its contributors, will be blocked without any warning.
Libel and/or abuse are not tolerated. Anonymity is only acceptable by victims who are afraid of yet more victimisation.
Please contact me on sabine AT globalnet.co.uk if you prefer email to comment.
#childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritainDay of Online ActionMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Stop Secrecy in Family Courts!
Abolish the ban on recording court proceedings!
Archive (post count)
Maurice Kirk outside Cardiff County Court
Click on book cover to buy from Lulu
Stop the Oppression of the British People
The Biggest Wallet Wins
- @MoJGoveUK When Criminals Rule the World #Police Make the #Law and don’t Investigate Child Sexual Abuse #CSA victims-unite.net/2016/02/13/moj… 4 hours ago
- I saved a @YouTube playlist youtube.com/playlist?list=… Alte deutsche Filme 16 hours ago
- The tragic case of Tina Rayson and Britain’s new SS wewhoopposedeception.wordpress.com/2016/02/12/the… 1 day ago
- Who killed Suzy Lamplugh? nationalinquiry.wordpress.com/2016/02/10/who… 2 days ago
- New Case: Accessing Legal Aid For Abuse Of Power By Police victims-unite.net/2016/02/10/new… 3 days ago
Archives (Post counts)
Tag Archives: Demonstrating
If you are not aware of the Slovak parents whose two boys were taken, start by reading this page and then search for ‘slovak’ on Victims Unite! As the final straw for your spectrum of emotions between outrage and sadness, please read … Continue reading →
Caul Grant is an incessant campaigner and fighter for justice in courts and the streets with his Campaign for Truth and Justice. He studied the law, whilst imprisoned for 6 1/2 years. Upon release, he was subjected to a 12-year … Continue reading →
This Saturday: UK End Child Abuse – March (Hyde Park Corner, 12.00) & Rally: Trafalgar Square, 1 – 4pm
It helps to unite, whether as parents whose children were taken, as supporters who were jailed or as survivors of abuse. This Saturday, starting with a march at Hyde Park Corner, the rally will, as in 2011 and in 2010, … Continue reading →
To all concerned sufferers of the banks and lawyers and courts (all these and more are interlinked, it is the lawyers who find dubious means for the banks to circumvent the laws), our battle bus is visiting London on Monday, … Continue reading →
It takes Dr Sheida Oraki’s intelligence and persistence, Diane Mitchell‘s experience with solicitors from hell (or nearby) and Maurice Kirk‘s camera (and banner) to get this photo taken some time ago! But today it is the perfect illustration for this article … Continue reading →
Unfortunately I don’t remember the Constable’s name, but he told me that in Westminster, it’s easy to be a good ‘bobby’ in the old tradition when tourists talk to them. The Sergeant told us we need to be more professional in … Continue reading →
12 June, Central Hall Westminster: Meet the Police when they meet to deliver Accountability and Results
Following the most successful demo to Abolish the IPCC on Mayday, this demo is planned on the occasion of the conference Policing 2012: Delivering Accountability and Results. It will be another opportunity to unite with fellow victims express frustration and … Continue reading →