EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
Feed the Victims Fund
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- From The British Attitude to #Children and the Boarding School System to #WoundedLeaders
- Barrister Of The Decade Courtenay Griffiths QC
- @ChrisSpivey3: Corruption, Criminality and Wrong-Doing in Public Office (UK) #paedoUK
- Little Lost Children – Corporate Cannibal
- Save Freedom Of Information – Sign The Petition
- Reporting @GoodNews re #PaedoUK and Fact-Finding #MEPs re #ForcedAdoptions
- Inside Intelligence by Anthony Cavendish. Is he trustworthy?
- CELEBRATING Fact-Finding Visit of MEPs to ABOLISH #ForcedAdoptions #PETIFactFindingForcedAdoptionsUK
- “FREEMASONS IN THE POLICE”, 1997, “ANGELS DEMONS + FREEMASONS”, BOOK: “THE BROTHERHOOD” S. KNIGHT, FILM “The Lightbringers The Emissaries of Jahbulon , Jim Shaw: “An Initiation into the 33rd Degree”
- Child Stealing by the State with Cheryl Corless: ‘Honey they sold my kids’
- Towards the Fact-Finding Visit of MEPs in Europe House, London on 05 Nov: http://bit.ly/1SeUzah
- Where now for the rule of law?
- Parents Unite! Against Child Snatching, Secret Family Courts, Forced Adoptions, #CSA Child Sexual Abuse, #SRA Satanic Ritual Abuse
- Who’s Aware of the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse in Australia? http://bit.ly/1RwMBZ9
- Subjectivity UK – Youth Justice Event Highlights
Melanie on “Name & Shame Social… Melanie on “Name & Shame Social… Melanie on “Name & Shame Social… Melanie on “Name & Shame Social… Deborah Mahmoudieh (… on From The British Attitude to #…
- Child Snatching
- Cases as Stories
- WWII Veteran Norman Scarth
- Legal Mafia Evidence
- False Imprisonments
- Financial Fraud
- Miscarriages of Justice
- Misconduct of Solicitors
- Victimised due to being Victorious
- Social Services Stealing Children
- Industrial / Professional Accidents
- Land Registry Fraud (no. 31)
- Police Harassment (no. 30)
- Chemical Poisoning (no. 13)
- Blowing Whistles
- Exploiting the Elderly
- Stories as News Releases
- Press Releases
- Mainstream Media
- Wheelchair-bound car crash victim ‘punished’ by legal system
- The Self-Justice of Rambo Granny
- Three articles from the Telegraph
- How I lost £1.8m in a matter of months
- Call to reveal cost of informers
- Distressed property sales to rise on bank reform
- So where is the justice in judges being allowed to keep their wrongdoings secret?
- Judge who tried to hide convictions for harassment steps down ahead of official inquiry
- Wembley accountant Ashok Mahajan jailed for ‘Nazi’ acid attack
- FSA sued over ‘botched’ Cameron Farley case
- Creditors to meet over RT Properties
- Reprieve for paralysed father facing eviction
- Why I haven’t paid my mortgage for 2½ years
- Have the Woolf reforms worked?
- Mainstream Media
- Haters &Trolls
- 479,966 visits since Aug 2010
Mental Health Warning
It is an agreed policy among 'victims turned starfighters' that anybody who attacks either this site or its contributors, will be blocked without any warning.
Libel and/or abuse are not tolerated. Anonymity is only acceptable by victims who are afraid of yet more victimisation.
Please contact me on sabine AT globalnet.co.uk if you prefer email to comment.
#childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritainDay of Online ActionMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Stop Secrecy in Family Courts!
Abolish the ban on recording court proceedings!
Archive (post count)
Maurice Kirk outside Cardiff County Court
Click on book cover to buy from Lulu
Stop the Oppression of the British People
The Biggest Wallet Wins
- Social workers ‘attempted a cover up’ to keep five children in foster care punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com/2015/11/24/soc… 1 day ago
- JUDGE MUNBY AGAINST CORRUPT SOCIAL SERVICES TO STEAL FOREIGN KIDS! SAME PRINCIPLES APPLY TO UK KIDS! punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com/2015/11/23/jud… 1 day ago
- Family Photos cry 1,000 Words: Parents Punished without Crime – Children Screaming to… gloriamusa.wordpress.com/2015/11/22/fam… https://t.co/SR5y0XCWsO 2 days ago
- From Highgate with Love and Exhaustion #McKenzieFriends #McKenzie@Angels mckenzie-friends.co.uk/2015/11/22/fro… 2 days ago
- From Highgate with Love and Exhaustion #McKenzieFriends #McKenzie@Angels belindammckenzie.wordpress.com/2015/11/22/fro… 2 days ago
Archives (Post counts)
Tag Archives: Demonstrating
If you are not aware of the Slovak parents whose two boys were taken, start by reading this page and then search for ‘slovak’ on Victims Unite! As the final straw for your spectrum of emotions between outrage and sadness, please read … Continue reading →
Caul Grant is an incessant campaigner and fighter for justice in courts and the streets with his Campaign for Truth and Justice. He studied the law, whilst imprisoned for 6 1/2 years. Upon release, he was subjected to a 12-year … Continue reading →
This Saturday: UK End Child Abuse – March (Hyde Park Corner, 12.00) & Rally: Trafalgar Square, 1 – 4pm
It helps to unite, whether as parents whose children were taken, as supporters who were jailed or as survivors of abuse. This Saturday, starting with a march at Hyde Park Corner, the rally will, as in 2011 and in 2010, … Continue reading →
To all concerned sufferers of the banks and lawyers and courts (all these and more are interlinked, it is the lawyers who find dubious means for the banks to circumvent the laws), our battle bus is visiting London on Monday, … Continue reading →
It takes Dr Sheida Oraki’s intelligence and persistence, Diane Mitchell‘s experience with solicitors from hell (or nearby) and Maurice Kirk‘s camera (and banner) to get this photo taken some time ago! But today it is the perfect illustration for this article … Continue reading →
Unfortunately I don’t remember the Constable’s name, but he told me that in Westminster, it’s easy to be a good ‘bobby’ in the old tradition when tourists talk to them. The Sergeant told us we need to be more professional in … Continue reading →
12 June, Central Hall Westminster: Meet the Police when they meet to deliver Accountability and Results
Following the most successful demo to Abolish the IPCC on Mayday, this demo is planned on the occasion of the conference Policing 2012: Delivering Accountability and Results. It will be another opportunity to unite with fellow victims express frustration and … Continue reading →