THIS VIDEO of our meeting with John Hemming MP on 02/07/2013 in Committee Room 14 was based on this list of questions addressing Secrecy – the Cloak for Criminality?
Besides helping each other, solutions seem to be
- Private Prosecutions – to get justice in individual cases – such as Michael Doherty
- Judicial Reviews – to hold public bodies to account – such as the one we have just submitted
- Protest – as this barrister recommended in a meeting about the erosion of civil rights…
Also our online petitions with their most interesting comments:
And Early Day Motions (EDMs) – for our MPs to sign – by finding them with WriteToThem.com:
While we were talking about the Mental Capacity Act and Forced Adoptions, retired BA pilot Len Lawrence produced the video below to expose the Court of Protection and its wrongdoings: making medical and financial decisions such as the sale of his house for his ‘protection’ – under value:
- he was made HOMELESS
- his ex-wife got 85% of the sale, he got 15%
- after £100,000 went to lawyers.
Might a video on YouTube stand more of a chance to get justice and compensation for victims than our paper submissions to Kenneth Clarke and Vince Cable four years ago?
Secrecy cloaks white collar criminals to snatch children, steal assets and deprive people of their liberty, often in bright daylight and under the disguise of ‘justice’.
Regarding the Official Solicitor and Adoptions without Parental Consent a Nottingham Law Firm publishes:
1. Learning Disabilities Case – reporting on the ‘stupid mum case’ on 17 June 2009 in the Nottingham Evening Post:
- the ‘expert’ claimed she had learning difficulties – which was “complete rubbish and ludicrous”, as John Hemming MP said.
2. Sunday Times Article 14th June 2009: More ‘stupid’ mothers prevented from fighting adoptions
- I will continue to fight the adoption and am taking my case to the European Court of Justice.” Ms Pullen …
- New figures show that hundreds of parents have had the official solicitor, currently Alastair Pitblado, imposed.
- Since January 2006 his department has been brought in to represent 588 parents deemed to “lack the mental capacity” to instruct lawyers in cases where their children faced the possibility of adoption.
3. BBC on 7 April 2013: Majority of ‘deprivation of liberty’ cases unreported, says report
Figures suggest around 7,000 people were deprived of their liberty without procedures being followed. Limits placed on the freedom of people with dementia or brain injuries are not being properly recorded, according to a healthcare regulator.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) said almost two-thirds of applications to restrict a person’s liberty were not reported to it, as required by law. In some cases, patients had their freedom removed for months at a time. Almost 12,000 applications were made to restrict people’s liberty between April 2011 and March 2012, an increase of 57% in two years. But in England the CQC found only 37% of cases were properly recorded last year.
As a result, around 7,000 people were deprived of their liberty in a way that did not follow procedure.
No wonder, John Hemming MP has been interested in ‘secret prisoners‘ for a long time… And you, will you sign, reblog, tweet, like, share or even more???
E.g. you could join us at a Court Hearing on Wednesday, July 10th or the demo on July 19th outside Downing Street to Return the Stolen Children of the UK! Do we need to wait until children die, go missing or find their parents via Facebook???