June 7, 2012
Atlantic Coast Conference, Bankruptcy, Campaigning, Corruption, Ebert, European Union, Exposure, Fraud, Haringey London Borough Council, Justice, Litigant in person, National Health Service, North London, Political corruption, Publicity, The Daily Telegraph, Transparency International, white collar crime
Here’s the article in The Telegraph and here’s the original report by Transparency International, the global coalition against corruption. Its 2-year study Money, Politics, Power: Corruption Risks in Europe makes nine headline recommendations for the UK and can be read online here.
The most pertinent ones I can subscribe to from my observation of victims of white collar crimes:
- in the Judiciary corruption is ‘very strong’ and the worst of all institutions analysed
- given the links between overseas corruption and corruption with the uK, the role of the Government’s Anti-Corruption Champion (ACC) should be extended to cover corruption within the UK. The ACC should provide an annual report to Parliament
- a high-level response is needed to tackle corruption more effectively
- politicians, government, business and institutions throughout the UK urgently need to understand and accept that corruption is a problem in key sectors
- NHS, social housing and prison service are mentioned specifically, besides sports!
January 19, 2012
Campaigning, Court Hearings, CPS, Crime, Crown Court, Crown Prosecution Service, Ebert, England, Exposure, fraud, Government, Law, Lawyer, Money laundering, Vexatious litigation
This trial is to establish that that ‘dark forces’ in our society are controlling
1. the HM LAND REGISTRY
2. the CROWN PROSECUTION SERVICE (CPS)
3. HM METROPOLITAN POLICE (MET)
4. HM COURT SERVICES (HMCS)
5. the LEGAL PROFESSION.
Specifically, acts of perjury, forgery, fraud and money laundering have been used for the obtaining of property by deception.
Mr Ebert has been labelled ‘vexatious litigant’ and been banned from all courts.
However, in this trial, the CPS are prosecuting him for a criminal offence: he sprayed something on the house that was taken from him fraudulently. This 13-page document tells you more.
Please phone him on 020 8905 5209 for more details and look at Next Court Hearings on the Citizens’ Cyber Court that we’re slowly setting in motion.