January 12, 2013
BBC, Government, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, Police, Police state, United States, YouTube
Advocacy, BBC, Campaigning, Child Sexual Abuse, Compensator of last resort, Conspiracy theory, David Cameron, David Gale, Diana Princess of Wales, Exposure, False Flag attack, Government, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, New World Order, Pedophilia, People, Pilgrims Society, Police, Police state, Princess Diana, Royal Family, Sandy Hook, Savile, Secret Family Courts, UK Independence Party, United Kingdom, United State, United States, Wikipedia, Yorkshire, YouTube
Belinda McKenzie, human rights activist par excellence and co-founder of the Association of McKenzie Friends as Public Interest Advocates, coined the term: conspiracy realism.
Besides the issues surrounding the latest film on Princess Diana, here are more indicators:
- UK: How Lord McAlpine is exploiting the same libel laws Savile used to cover up his crimes – page 64 of the Savile report
- UK: Police Paedophiles – three convictions in Yorkshire – as part of ‘big collusions’ in committing and covering up white collar crimes
- US: the Sandy Hook shooting was staged which is proven by web pages uploaded before the event
- UK => US: the Pilgrims Society ensures the real axis of evil.
On the good news front regarding the secrecy of family courts,
He is looking for people More
October 22, 2012
Government, Mainstream Media
7/7 Ripple Effect, 7th July 2005, BBC, Canary Wharf, Conspiracy theory, David Shayler, False Flag attack, Government, Internet Media, London, Mainstream Media, Members of Parliament, Ripple Effect, Sheffield Hallam University, Truth, United Kingdom
WE ARE NOT AFRAID (Photo credit: coconinoco)
Rich Planet has launched a campaign to Tell Your MP about the evidence that exists regarding the bombing as a ‘false flag operation’ rather than the way it was portrayed in the mainstream media.
- Here is a possible cover letter for reading in .pdf and editing as .doc.
- Here are links to TV and video programmes:
- Theorising Truth – What happened at Canary Wharf on 7th July 2005: a 20-page report by Dr Rory Ridley-Duff of Sheffield Hallam University.
4. 12-page report by former Principal Intelligence Analyst of South Yorkshire Police Tony Farrell
5. Letter to Lady Justice Hallett by Dr. Nick Kollerstrom concerning the 7/7 inquest
6. Two reviews of the book Terror on the Tube by Dr. Nick Kollerstrom. More
August 7, 2012
2012 Summer Olympics, Berlin, Blogs, Campaigning, False flag, False Flag attack, German, German language, Internet Media, London, London Olympic, new world order, New World Order, News, Olympic, Wernher von Braun
When I was told about a possible false flag attack during the Olympics in February, I put these links together; for I had been through that kind of ‘web defence’ successfully in Berlin 2011. Given the 9/11 past, that warning was based on the analysis by two German lawyers who had produced excellent documentation for Mrs Merkel and other top officials.
Since then, I have watched more and more videos and websites spread enlightenment and warnings about the London Olympics. While TV shows us the admirable efforts by athletes, this German blog post puts the following articles together:
- a German story: Fear of Chaos turns London into Ghost City – instead of usually 300,000 visitors, only 100,000 have arrived
- a Danish retired Consultant Ophtalmologist writes: New World Order plays ET card, which Wernher von Braun had warned about, to produce panic, space based weapons, tries to discredit truth seekers – just before the London Olympics
- one of the very comprehensive articles on the blog with over 12 million visitors since February 2010: London Olympic Games – Remarkably insufficient security measures – corporate media, horror propaganda, false flag operation on its way?
- an Austrian article: Olympia – a question of patriotism – wondering about the lack of Austrian medals
- another Austrian comment: Did the British Gold cyclist fall intentionally?
- and finally another critique of the Austrian mis-management of Olympic sports. More