August 17, 2014
Buckingham Palace, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Government, Law Enforcement, Paedophilia, Parliament, Police, Police state, Prison, Public Administration Committee, Rule of Money, White-Collar Crimes
Family Court, Police, Prison, Royal Courts of Justice, State kidnapping, The Rule of Law
June 27, 2014
Family Courts, Internet Media, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Rule of Law, Secrecy
Association of McKenzie Friends, Belinda McKenzie, Family Court, Hearing, Independent Police Complaints Commission, Institute of Race Relations, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, James Munby, Miscarriage of justice, Secrecy
Institute of Race Relations (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Amazing, there is secrecy where there could be transparency:
1. Secrecy in Family Courts
- we’ve long campaigned and petitioned and Sir James Munby has made the difference
- Belinda McKenzie attended the hearing on 23 May 2014 in Watford where HHJ Parker announced proudly on behalf of her colleagues that this was a ‘public’ hearing of a family court;
2. Justice vanishes: the Erosion of the Rule of Law is an article published by the Institute of Race Relations. I received the link from mojuk AT mojuk.org.uk – John O provides this News Service about Miscarriages of Justice in the UK (MOJUK). It refers to
- a criminal court hearing being heard in secret – presumably not the one and only one
- secret evidence – presumably not the first time either
- and secrecy in inquests – which is something I’ve come across before as well.
But who cares???
Help4Lips do! They help Litigants in Person (LiPs) stay out of court by giving access to information: More
March 2, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Family Courts, Judges, McKenzie Friends, Rule of Law
Bulgaria, CCTV, Family Court, Kiev, London, MGF, Ukraine, United States
BREAKING NEWS ~ UKRAINIAN STORY
The identities of all in this piece are for the moment concealed, pending the judge’s decision on Monday
Would you send a 1 year-old American baby girl from peaceful UK to war-zone Ukraine?
This is the decision with which an Appeal Court Judge will be wrestling in her chambers on Monday 3rd March, having before her the application brought by a UK-based American father (F) for Permission to Appeal against the Leave granted last month by a High Court Judge to his UK-based Ukrainian partner (mother/M) to Permanently Remove their 1 year-old baby daughter (B) to the Ukraine.
F works for a UK-registered company and M has been a student since coming to live in UK nearly 10 years ago. They met in London in April 2010 and separated in August 2013 as an admitted result of M’s parents (maternal grandparents/MGPs) forcing M and F apart for the third time, when B was 9 months old. In September M applied to the court for an ex-parte non-molestation order using a witness statement in which M admitted in court she had made major false allegations. Since receiving this order, B has been in exclusive care of the MGPs & M with F being permitted contact a maximum of 1.5 hours, once per week until November, when the Judge ordered contact be increased to twice per week. Despite the orders of the High Court, M has manipulated the situation to curtail contact so dramatically, that B has only been able to see her Father about 50% of the time prescribed by the court.
M now wishes to return with B to live with her parents permanently in Kiev, at which point F will have no further contact with his daughter. More
January 13, 2014
BBC, Breakfast, CAFCASS, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Family Courts, Government, Panorama, Radio 4
Anthony Douglas, BBC Breakfast, Expert witness, Family Court, GENESIS, John Hemming, John Hemming MP, Liberal Democrats, Mumsnet, Panorama, Teenage tragedy song
At long last: BBC Breakfast is reporting! John Hemming MP says:
The process is soo unfair, parents should flee the country!
The Government says:
The reform of family justice is of critical priority. They want new standards for expert witnesses and better outcomes.
But who looks at the ORIGIN of the problem? At the CAUSE and GENESIS?
What is worse:
- that Social Services are malicious,
- that ‘experts’ make mistakes
- or that the judiciary doesn’t give you fair trials?
Too little too late, as ever…
But: more tonight on the Panorama special I Want My Baby Back! John Sweeney investigates the secretive world of the family courts - a tiny reflection of the real truth and the true realities we know…
September 9, 2013
Child 'Protection', Court of Protection, Family Courts, Internet Media, Parliament, Rule of Law, YouTube
Christopher Booker, Daily Mail, Facebook, Family Court, Foster care, James Munby, President of the Family Division, The Daily Telegraph
This video tells the story of one of the many mothers, parents and grandparents with pictures that tell 1,000 words and lyrics that ought to be taken to heart!
AND: there’s hope:
- Please write and talk to your MP about our petition before the House of Commons Children Placed in Foster Care and whether s/he supports you; this is a first step towards ‘ethical elections’ for an ‘ethical Parliament’!
- Sir James Munby, the President of the Family Division, made this remarkable judgement re Baby J on 27 June 2013, thanks to the Father who dared to video how the baby was taken and used Facebook to blame Staffordshire Council,
- This judgement made news recently:
Paragraph 32 says:
It is vital that public confidence in the family justice system is maintained or, if eroded, restored. There is a clear and obvious public interest in maintaining the confidence of the public at large in the courts. It is vitally important, if the administration of justice is to be promoted and public confidence in the courts maintained, that justice be administered in public – or at least in a manner which enables its workings to be properly scrutinised – so that the judges and other participants in the process remain visible and amenable to comment and criticism. This principle, as the Strasbourg court has repeatedly reiterated, is protected by both Article 6 and Article 10 of the Convention. It is a principle of particular importance in the context of care and other public law cases.
Use this judgement! Refer to it – together with the letter of the Minister who keeps repeating: the Law is clear. We just must make sure that the law is ADHERED to and COMPLIED with!!!