January 16, 2014
BBC, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Daily Mail, House of Lords, Mainstream Media
Ammanford, Court of Protection, Domestic violence, Facebook, Family Division, James Munby, President of the Family Division, South Wales
One of the best successes of online petitioning, methinks: over 100,000 signatures have been reached to submit this text:-
To members of the House of Lords,
The Lobbying Bill would stop charities and campaigning groups from speaking out on some of the most important issues facing the country and the planet, even once recent Government changes to the Bill are taken into account.
It remains an unacceptable threat to democracy and freedom of speech.
We call on you to vote for Lord Harries’ amendments to the Bill. More
August 6, 2013
Court of Protection, Family Courts, Mental Capacity, Rule of Money
British Airways, Court of Protection, Family Court, Family Division, High Court judge, High Court of Justice, Len, Len Lawrence
Len Lawrence is a retired British Aerospace pilot who suffers from the poisoning of inhaling the fumes of aeroplanes. Their organophosphates were also responsible for killing thousands of farmers who were forced to dip their sheep – such as George Wescott who has miraculously survived so far.
Unfortunately, victimisation does NOT encourage official institutions to HELP and SUPPORT, let alone COMPENSATE, as suggested by our Government as Compensator of Last Resort.
No. The ‘culture’ of the ‘people processing industry‘ is one of
In the Judiciary, this means:-
- ‘professionals’ such as judges and Court staff get paid by the public purse;
- they commit ‘white collar crimes’ [British understatement for stories you can't make up];
- Royal Charters are the ticket to immunity from prosecution;
- ‘amateurs’ become victims of such crimes and seek ‘justice’ with ‘legal professionals';
- these tend to be ‘solicitors from hell‘ or ‘bent judges‘ in a hierarchy of courts that is difficult to understand;
- however, after years of observation, Family Courts and the Court of Protection seem to be the epitome of institutionalised hypocrisy aka perfidious Albion. More