February 14, 2014
June 15, 2013
Sabine McNeill Child abduction, Police state #childsnatchbritain, #childsnatchuk, #forcedadoption, #stopabusenow, Child abduction, Child snatching, Exposure, Forced Adoptions, Organised baby snatching, Police state, State kidnapping, United Kingdom 6 Comments
Just in case you think your children are safe and you are free to protest against the cruelty, legal abuse and violence inflicted on them and their parents, here’s the latest account from the organiser of the July demo:
14 June 23:21
Hi all, have had another eventful day. This morning I was arrested for harassment on 2 Police Officers of South Wales Police. I have admitted to posting the photo’s of the two Police Officers (I am not guilty of Harassment) that smashed their way into my partners flat in January 2013 to steal my newborn son Anon V Jenkins on Social Services Orders and as we all know for profit. I was also arrested at the same time and charged with obstruct Police because I would not open the door for them which I stated I would not assist them by opening the door for them. They had NO PPO Police Protection Order and Social Services had no valid court order. They ABDUCTED MY SON, THEY ALSO KIDNAPPED MY PARTNER by forcing her and baby into hospital when there was no medical reason as mother and baby had been cleared medically.
I was found NOT GUILTY on the 15th May 2013, inspector that supposedly issued the PPO did not turn up in court but the 2 officers did and committed perjury. Still to this day NO PPO HAS BEEN PRODUCED DESPITE REQUESTING IT AT CRIMINAL COURT AND ALSO THROUGH FAMILY COURT. Now as I posted their photo’s exposing them of their crimes which are in fact Comman Law Offences I was arrested for Harassment. I have 3 Independent witnesses to the assault upon myself. One is my partner and there was also two neighbours that witnessed the assault.
At approximately 08.55 this morning approximately 6 Police Offers were at my door, after a five minute discussion from behind door, I opened the door for them to gain entry. At the time I was holding a digital camera on a tripod (for safety as it was on floor in room) and did not want it getting knocked over. I was immediately rushed by the officers that snatched the camera away from me and then threw me to floor and cuffed me. I was continuously assaulted by the Police Officers, one officer kicked me full force to side my body whilst I was cuffed on floor.
I was refused medical attention at the Police Station and also further assaulted in custody. The Police Officer that interviewed me also took photo’s and my solicitor noted the injuries. Upon getting home my partner has also taken close up photo’s of my injuries. I will post the images of my injuries tomorrow. I have approximately 30 injuries from the assaults South Wales Police Officers inflicted upon myself. They have also removed all my digital camera’s, video recording equipment my laptop and also my phone. More
KENNETH CLARKE and the Pattern that Connects white collar crimes from bankruptcies to #childsnatchuk and #paedobritain
June 11, 2013
Sabine McNeill Ministry of Justice, Parliament #childsnatchuk, #paedobritain, Bank of England Act 1694, Bilderberg Group, Child snatching, Cleveland child abuse scandal, Dennis Skinner, Forced Adoptions, house of commons, Internet Media, John Redwood, June, Kenneth Clarke, Kenneth Clarke MP, Michael Meacher, Ministry of Justice, Paedophilia, Parliament, Public interest, Secret Family Courts, State kidnapping, Tom Watson, Tom Watson MP, Vince Cable, Watford, white collar crime 18 Comments
When I eventually wanted to do something about the terrible bankruptcies I had heard about for years, we put together the four worst cases and presented them to
When grouping cases to enforce the Bank of England Act 1694, more and more summaries were produced and Victims Unite! was born.
Meanwhile, two volumes of The Forensics of Legal Fraud were produced about two of the terrible bankruptcies.
And that’s the pattern that connects:
- Legal Fraud: legalised lying, institutionalised wrongdoings aka fraud, forgery and perjury
- ‘Deny and Lie‘ is one motto
- the other one is ‘Commit a Crime to Cover others Up‘.
Kenneth Clarke ‘forgot’ that he had conflicts of interest when he was both a ‘public servant’ and a member of the Steering Committee of the Bilderberg group, besides being one of three trustees. This was the subject of discussion in the House of Commons. Michael Meacher MP, Mark Reckless MP, Dennis Skinner MP, John Redwood MP, Tom Watson MP, Edward Leigh MP and Philip Davies MP asked questions relating to the Bilderberg conference held in Watford from 6 – 9 June.
He also ‘forgot’
- what Ben Fellows remembers: one of the oodles of non-investigated incidents of #paedobritain.
- Police warn Ben Fellowes to stay off the internet (the-tap.blogspot.com)
- On Awareness and Action re the worst scandal in Britain: #childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritain (victims-unite.net)
- Labour plans a white-collar crime blitz to tackle financial mis-selling and fraud – with fines based on turnover (independent.co.uk)
- FCK U SOCIAL WORKERS – I’m calling Grandma! It’s about time kids can go where they WANT and BELONG! (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- David Cameron is responsible for destroying evidence of child abuse (the-tap.blogspot.com)
- Bilderberg Insider Kenneth Clarke’s shocking and outrageous mendacity as he desperately tries to justify the unjustifiable – elected politicians meeting with the unelected rich and famous to orchestrate world events (davidicke.com)
- DEBT FORGIVENESS – the key request by Britain’s Bilderberg Expert (moneyasdebt.wordpress.com)
- Cameron’s attendance at ‘cliche fest’ Bilderberg criticised (guardian.co.uk)
- EVERYTHING you know about Crime is Wrong: dishonest money creates criminal behaviour (wewhoopposedeception.wordpress.com)
June 3, 2013
Sabine McNeill All Party Parliamentary Group, AVAAZ, Child abduction, EU, Government, Human Rights Convention, Parliament, Twitter #childsnatchuk, #forcedadoption, #paedobritain, #stopabusenow, Adoption, All Party Parliamentary Group, APPG, AVAAZ, Child abduction, Child Abusers, Child snatching, Croatia, e-Petition, Edward Timpson, Edward Timpson MP, EU, European Union, Forced Adoptions, Gagging orders, Government, Human Rights Convention, Internet Media, Member of the European Parliament, Members of Parliament, Missing person, Organised baby snatching, Paedophilia, Parliament, Petitions, Petitions, Secret Family Courts, Secret Family Courts, Secretary of State for Education, Social Services, State kidnapping, Twitter, UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, United Kingdom 14 Comments
It may not be worth anything, but I’d like to die knowing that I’ve tried my best. Hence I have submitted this text to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent online to the EU Petitions Committee. More can be provided offline later.
It comprises input from ‘key players’ and expert Ian Josephs who still gets between 3 and 6 calls a day, sometimes up to 10.
This is our position:
- the next Committee meeting is on 19 June
- they tend to be held once a month and have LOTS of petitions to consider
- two non-UK MEPs have promised to help get our petition tabled, if it has at least 2,000 signatures.
Children ought to be separated from their parents only in very exceptional circumstances, subject to judicial review and in line with the requirements stemming from the European Convention on Human Rights (ETS No. 5) and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child of 1989.
They Council of Europe has produced
Hence I’ve tried my best to gain support:
- The Secrecy of Family Courts should be lifted now has 1,435 signatures and marvellous comments
- Stop Forced Adoptions on AVAAZ has 723 signatures
- Stop Secret Family Courts encouraging Forced Adoptions on Care2 has 113 signatures
- I compiled related petitions from different platforms and counted How many people know about child ‘care’, secret family courts and forced adoptions? - with the latest result of 10,635 signatures and 70,689 page views.
- Thus I discovered that the most engaging platform is Change.org where I now started EU Parliament: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent with 39 supporters so far.
Any chance of you adding your support to getting numbers up? More
May 23, 2013
Sabine McNeill AVAAZ, Twitter #childsnatchbritain, #forcedadoption, Advocacy, AVAAZ, Camilla Cavendish, Campaigning, Child Abusers, Child snatching, Children, David Korten, Early Day Motion, Eduction, Facebook, Forced Adoptions, Gagging orders, Internet Media, Jill Dando, Local government, Member of the European Parliament, Petitions, Petitions, Public Interest, Public Interest, Secret Family Courts, State kidnapping, Stop Forced Adoptions, Twitter, United Kingdom, white collar crime 13 Comments
www.OpenCorporates.com calls itself “The Open Database of the Corporate World.” It shows the nightmare that David Korten wrote about in 1995: When Corporations Rule the World, especially when you look at Goldmann Sachs and similar ‘corporate constructs’ with oodles of legal entities devoid of personal response-ability.
My real question is: how many of these companies belong to the financial economy, just making money out of money and how many constitute the real economy, providing actual goods and services? But that can’t be established yet.
Meanwhile, however, I have found out that there are
May 6, 2013
Sabine McNeill Jimmy Savile Austerity Cuts, CERN, Child snatching, Dubai, Forced Adoptions, France, Geneva, George Osborne, Higgs boson, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Large Hadron Collider, Litigants in Person, Open Data, Secret Prisoners, State kidnapping, Switzerland, The rule of money, The Web, United Kingdom, Web analytics 2 Comments
It has always struck me odd to talk about ‘bank holidays’ especially when referring to what used to be Christian events. But economic thinking has become soo pervasive that hardly anybody questions anything more.
I remember talking to mathematicians about the creation of money as debt at a conference, but nobody cared. Now I was told that CERN is wondering where its budget is going to come from and even where physics is going. The member countries don’t want to pay any more:
- because Corporations rule the World and not governments
- because financial control is more important than scientific research to those who pull the strings behind the backs of governments
- because high energy physics isn’t “in” – when compared with Open Data, Digital Shoreditch and TechCity.
Who am I to show the way with my innovative software methods? But my idea of data profiling is the perfect bridge between big business data and very big science data, i.e. the finances of “time is money”, the costs of products and services vs marketing them and the use of measurements as the basis for a new kind of web science.
Having been invited to Celebrate 50 Years of Computing @ CERN, I was extremely apprehensive regarding the victimisation by my former employer: the doctor who claimed I would not suffer in old age (let alone acknowledge my pains then), me not even considering taking a lawyer to fight my interests at the time (we were all a happy family, weren’t we), my later discovery that CERN’s lawyer was sitting on the board of an insurance company (any conflict of interest here?)… And I learned that CERN’s pension fund lost over one billion Swiss Francs due to the universally accepted recession and crisis.
Who am I to be irritated by the Dubai level of luxury in Geneva airport compared with London Luton? The 22-year-old granddaughter of my host in France said that Switzerland is the bank of bankers. To me that illustrates what this video of fascinating web analytics demonstrates: the Global Awakening is massive.
Back in London, I’m engulfed by the usual ‘shock therapy’ of bad news:
- George Osborne dares to challenge those 11 European countries who want to implement a Robin Hood Tax
- Vicky Haigh was set up to talk about her daughter whom she is not supposed to see until she is 18 and has been put in prison for 28 days; only one visit per week; her prison in Peterborough is in Saville Road of all places;
- my favourite (because she stands her ground) inmate in HMP Holloway was refused bail a second time; her lawyer says that nobody appears to be responsible for getting her out of jail;
- she confirms what Vicky had discovered during her nine months in jail before: foreigners are being targeted;
- another mother I’m helping has had to experience the worst betrayal possible less than two weeks before her next hearing – where we hope to reverse an adoption order; at least we got permission to appeal;
- a woman whose two boys were taken from her showed me the documents relating to the fact that they should be adopted by a homosexual couple; this is NOT to be questioned, this is now ‘political correctness’!
A friend of mine went to church yesterday where he was told that this is going to be a month of miracles! Badly needed, methinks! Especially as my web hosting company punishes me by closing one of my websites because it has been hacked…
- A virtual field trip to CERN, via Google Glass (ted.com)
- 6 reasons to watch TEDxCERN this Friday (ted.com)
- Higgs hunters look beyond the Standard Model (physicsworld.com)
- Physicists from CERN team up with TED-Ed to create five lessons that make particle physics child’s play (ted.com)
- CELEBRATING 50 Years of Computing @ CERN (3d-metrics.me)
- Citizen Cyber Science projects: from virtual atom smasher to deforestation in Amazonia (we-make-money-not-art.com)
- Cern Researchers Look Into Anti-Gravity With Antimatter (latinospost.com)
- Recreated by Cern: the first ever web page (so did it catch on?) (independent.co.uk)
- Team rebuilding world’s first website (cnn.com)
- CERN Celebrates WorldwideWeb’s (WWW) Twentieth Birthday (dailytech.com)
April 21, 2013
Sabine McNeill Child abduction, Twitter #childsnatchbritain, #forcedadoption, #paedobritain, #stopabusenow, Advocacy, Britain, Campaigning, Child abduction, Child abuse, Child Abusers, Child snatching, Children Youth and Family, Facebook, Forced Adoptions, Foster care, Gagging orders, Internet Media, Organised baby snatching, Paedophilia, Secret Family Courts, Sexual abuse, social services, Social work, State kidnapping, Support Groups, Twitter, United Kingdom, Whistleblowers, white collar crime 12 Comments
Yes, seeing behind the motivations of bad news and seeing through the intentions of bad institutions makes us feel helpless and powerless. Until somebody comes along and lifts your spirit again and you feel less alone, less ‘ashamed and impotent’ as commentator obesiverights.
My ‘position statement’ this morning:
the financial critique is rolling as the cause of all evil:
- more and more people see through and know about what’s dishonest about our money system;
victims as the sad effects are coming together:
- when victims become fighters as Litigants in Person (LiPs), Help for LiPs is growing, too;
child snatching as the most heinous of white collar crimes:
- this portfolio of nine cases was put before the Education Committee when it investigated child ‘protection’;
- this letter to the Attorney General is waiting to be exploited publicly, since it never got acknowledged;
- this overview of mainstream media coverage makes us credible in the eyes of non-believers;
- this petition to Stop the Secrecy of Family Courts has over 1,200 signatures;
- marvellous comments express exactly what we all know;
survivors of sexual abuse are coming out:
- at least some victims turned survivors come out thanks to Twitter, Facebook and blogs
#paedobritain gets to the hearts, minds and souls of people:
- social shame, embarrassment, fury, desires to lynch
- Aangirfan, Chris Spivey, The Paedofile, Spotlight on Abuse, The Needle Blog to name but a few…
And this heart wrenching true story:
Cry for Britain’s stolen children
Posted: 20 Apr 2013 04:09 AM PDT
I cannot put into words the despair that I feel in reading the letter from this young girl and looking at the pictures of all the stolen children in the picture gallery.
April 20, 2013
Sabine McNeill Child abduction #forcedadoption, Advocacy, Campaigning, Child abduction, Child snatching, Deportation, Forced Adoptions, Foreigners, Health, Home Affairs Select Committee, Immigration, Member of Parliament, Organised baby snatching, Parent, Shopping, Social Services, State kidnapping, Stress (biology), UK Border Agency, United Kingdom, Weight loss 18 Comments
Well, we’re not alone after all: BID, Bail for Immigration, have studied the ‘cases’ they have to deal with and noticed the terrible effects the separation from parents has on their children:
- emotional stress,
- adverse effects including weight loss, nightmares, insomnia and ‘extreme isolation’.
How can it be? After all, it’s “in the interest of the child!”
But, as one inmate has discovered from her own experiences: foreigners are among those being targeted by Social Services. Why? Presumably they think they can get away with deporting the parents, after fostering or adopting their kids, to keep the industry going…
AUSTERITY CUTS, lack of Compensation for Victims and more than 5,000 uncomfortable truths in Australia
April 3, 2013
Sabine McNeill Australia, Child abduction, Daily Mail, Lambeth, Mainstream Media, Twitter #childsnatchbritain, #paedobritain, #stopabusenow, Austerity Cuts, Australia, Brass Eye, Catholic Church, Child abduction, Child Abusers, Child Sexual Abuse, Child snatching, Compensator of last resort, Daily Mail, Day of Action 28 March 2013, Exposure, Forced Adoptions, Gagging orders, Huffington Post, Internet Media, Julia Gillard, Lambeth, Mainstream Media, Nation state, Organised baby snatching, Paedophilia, Public Interest, Royal Commission, Secret Family Courts, Sexual abuse, Social Services, State kidnapping, Twitter, United Kingdom, Whistleblowers 18 Comments
The Slog is a very influential political blog that embraces paedophilia as well as financial issues.
The Paedofile Special: The Fat Kitten at the CICA on £95,000 a year who keeps sex abuse victims waiting for their compensation is the latest article which for me raises a few points of principle:
As far as paedophilia and child sexual abuse are concerned:
the bad news:
- institutional perpetrators have clearly no desire / ability to accept response-ability for either the emotional trauma or the financial consequences;
- institutionalised child snatching goes on unchallenged, while children and parents suffer and even get criminalised and imprisoned, for the secrecy of family courts ensures that nobody knows what’s going on until people are hit themselves and have very little chances of getting their children back;
- whistleblower Brian Pead who has been exposing Lambeth Council was sentenced to 28 days of prison for ‘contempt of court’…
the good news:
- Australian PM warns of ‘uncomfortable truths’ as national child abuse inquiry opens is today’s article in the Daily Mail;
March 28, 2013
Sabine McNeill BBC, Child abduction, Child pornography, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Twitter BBC, Blogs, Campaigning, Child abduction, Child Abusers, Child pornography, Child snatching, Daily Express, Daily Telegraph, Day of Action, Day of Action 28 March 2013, Forced Adoptions, guardian, Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Margaret Thatcher, Paedophilia, Presenter, Savile, Secret Family Courts, Secret Family Courts, Social Services, State kidnapping, Twitter, United Kingdom 11 Comments
This Darkness Must End is a new blog with a most remarkable compilation of photos and newspaper links regarding Jimmy Savile.
It starts with:
“Savile advised Prince Charles over the appointment of a royal aide” (Daily Mail, 5th November 2012)
“Jimmy Savile caused concern with behaviour on visits to Prince Charles” (The Guardian, 29th October 2012) More