EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
Feed the Victims Fund
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- Queen’s Bench Division
- 1st Sunday of Advent: who Cares about #Peace and #Joy and #Spirituality? #JohnLennon
- UKIP Uses Forced Adoption To Rally Voters In Commons Debate
- @HumanRightsLaw UK vs #HumanRights EUROPE: Mind the Gap and Spot the Differences! @UKSupremeCourt
- How secret group @Freemasons has kept grip on Britain for 200 years #freemason @metpoliceuk #McCann
- From The British Attitude to #Children and the Boarding School System to #WoundedLeaders
- Barrister Of The Decade Courtenay Griffiths QC
- @ChrisSpivey3: Corruption, Criminality and Wrong-Doing in Public Office (UK) #paedoUK
- Little Lost Children – Corporate Cannibal
- Save Freedom Of Information – Sign The Petition
- Reporting @GoodNews re #PaedoUK and Fact-Finding #MEPs re #ForcedAdoptions
- Inside Intelligence by Anthony Cavendish. Is he trustworthy?
- CELEBRATING Fact-Finding Visit of MEPs to ABOLISH #ForcedAdoptions #PETIFactFindingForcedAdoptionsUK
- “FREEMASONS IN THE POLICE”, 1997, “ANGELS DEMONS + FREEMASONS”, BOOK: “THE BROTHERHOOD” S. KNIGHT, FILM “The Lightbringers The Emissaries of Jahbulon , Jim Shaw: “An Initiation into the 33rd Degree”
- Child Stealing by the State with Cheryl Corless: ‘Honey they sold my kids’
paul roper (@justice… on UKIP Uses Forced Adoption To R… joekano76 on 1st Sunday of Advent: who Care… Sabine Kurjo McNeill on 1st Sunday of Advent: who Care… Melanie on “Name & Shame Social… Melanie on “Name & Shame Social…
- Child Snatching
- Cases as Stories
- WWII Veteran Norman Scarth
- Legal Mafia Evidence
- False Imprisonments
- Financial Fraud
- Miscarriages of Justice
- Misconduct of Solicitors
- Victimised due to being Victorious
- Social Services Stealing Children
- Industrial / Professional Accidents
- Land Registry Fraud (no. 31)
- Police Harassment (no. 30)
- Chemical Poisoning (no. 13)
- Blowing Whistles
- Exploiting the Elderly
- Stories as News Releases
- Press Releases
- Mainstream Media
- Wheelchair-bound car crash victim ‘punished’ by legal system
- The Self-Justice of Rambo Granny
- Three articles from the Telegraph
- How I lost £1.8m in a matter of months
- Call to reveal cost of informers
- Distressed property sales to rise on bank reform
- So where is the justice in judges being allowed to keep their wrongdoings secret?
- Judge who tried to hide convictions for harassment steps down ahead of official inquiry
- Wembley accountant Ashok Mahajan jailed for ‘Nazi’ acid attack
- FSA sued over ‘botched’ Cameron Farley case
- Creditors to meet over RT Properties
- Reprieve for paralysed father facing eviction
- Why I haven’t paid my mortgage for 2½ years
- Have the Woolf reforms worked?
- Mainstream Media
- Haters &Trolls
- 481,165 visits since Aug 2010
Mental Health Warning
It is an agreed policy among 'victims turned starfighters' that anybody who attacks either this site or its contributors, will be blocked without any warning.
Libel and/or abuse are not tolerated. Anonymity is only acceptable by victims who are afraid of yet more victimisation.
Please contact me on sabine AT globalnet.co.uk if you prefer email to comment.
#childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritainDay of Online ActionMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Stop Secrecy in Family Courts!
Abolish the ban on recording court proceedings!
Archive (post count)
Maurice Kirk outside Cardiff County Court
Click on book cover to buy from Lulu
Stop the Oppression of the British People
The Biggest Wallet Wins
- Queen’s Bench Division victims-unite.net/2015/11/30/que… 8 hours ago
- 1st Sunday of Advent: who Cares about #Peace and #Joy and #Spirituality? #JohnLennon wewhoopposedeception.wordpress.com/2015/11/30/1st… 10 hours ago
- #BigData #DataScience @Twitter and @BlackRock: how I can add value to #MachineVision… 3d-metrics.me/2015/11/30/big… https://t.co/pTbM0KywSQ 20 hours ago
- Time is Money - Money is Time Series: youtu.be/5yaUdwUkNTc?a via @YouTube 1 day ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/44biO1vIqaQ?a "Visual" and "Metric 3D" for Deepening Protein Analysis 1 day ago
Archives (Post counts)
Tag Archives: Forum for Stable Currencies
Tackling #Corruption: setting signs with individual cases & addressing the root of institutional abuse?
Dear Minister CONGRATULATIONS to your challenge of championing anti-corruption! As a former system analyst of CERN I used to organise the Forum for Stable Currencies at Westminster and became an independent web publisher. Hence I am offering you my analysis … Continue reading
The Independent has been there: The corruption of Britain: UK’s key institutions infiltrated by criminals Revealed: how gangs used the freemasons to corrupt Police The untold story of gagging orders but also the Guardian: Freemasons in the police Money from … Continue reading
Here’s the cause: the 1776 agenda of the Illuminati to create a ‘New World Order’. And here are some of the effects: courageous individuals fighting this most heinous and evil agenda. In addition to the many whistleblowers and victims already supported … Continue reading
POINT 25 on the Illuminati Agenda: create and use national and international laws to Destroy Civilisation
Instead of ‘conspiracy theory’, we’ve been talking for some time about ‘conspiracy realism‘. For the Illuminati who are pulling the strings of national governments by manipulating their central banks are very real indeed. So are the Bilderbergers as one of … Continue reading
Every speaker on the UKIP Conference on Saturday was a delight. Thanks to long term member Matthew Faithfull, who had come to our last meeting at the House of Commons, we were guests and could feel the pulse of the party … Continue reading
Capitalism Exposed is my latest ‘web baby’. It puts together money sites to illustrate problems, solutions and tell the stories of Nobel Peace Prize winner Muhamad Yunus and his ideas of ‘social business and the future of capitalism’ as well as … Continue reading