EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
- DEAR #JusticeCommittee: Time to replace #corruption with #compensation!
- Fiona Woolf appearing at the Home Affair Select Committee
- Showdown at Hereford Magistrates
- Tackling #Corruption: setting signs with individual cases & addressing the root of institutional abuse?
- TRAUMATISED son – back from #SS after #childsnatchuk by Kent County Council
- INDIVIDUALS die. Institutions live: same circus, different clowns #dishonestmoney
- Police cuts are forcing Brits to take law into own hands, say Mancunians as 78% back Paedophile Hunter
- MAURICE KIRK’s Sister on Bristol’s Dialect Radio: with Tony Gosling about ‘Rough Justice’
- #JusticeNOW should apply to #childabuse victims on #Jersey: Leah McGrath Goodman interviewed by Max Keiser
- #JusticeNOW is hashtag for the week as Michael Doherty in Luton Court with #privateprosecutions against police
- LET’S TALK, TWEET and BLOG about the Inquiry into Organised, Orchestrated & Historic Child Sexual Abuse #TimeToBreakThem!
- WHEN THE LAW protects the Monarchy and the Catholic Church and Ireland Colludes with the UK: Kevin Annett returns to Canada
- OPEN LETTER re CSA Inquiry: survivor, whistleblower and victims of 5 Police Forces
- CHILD SEX ABUSE (Rotherham): Oral Answers by Theresa May to Questions by 52 MPs
- PAEDOPHILIA in the UK Establishment: a golden opportunity for exposing #paedobritain #childsnatchuk #CSAinquiry
- Child Snatching
- Cases as Stories
- WWII Veteran Norman Scarth
- Legal Mafia Evidence
- False Imprisonments
- Financial Fraud
- Miscarriages of Justice
- Misconduct of Solicitors
- Victimised due to being Victorious
- Social Services Stealing Children
- Industrial / Professional Accidents
- Land Registry Fraud (no. 31)
- Police Harassment (no. 30)
- Chemical Poisoning (no. 13)
- Blowing Whistles
- Exploiting the Elderly
- Stories as News Releases
- Press Releases
- Mainstream Media
- Wheelchair-bound car crash victim ‘punished’ by legal system
- The Self-Justice of Rambo Granny
- Three articles from the Telegraph
- How I lost £1.8m in a matter of months
- Call to reveal cost of informers
- Distressed property sales to rise on bank reform
- So where is the justice in judges being allowed to keep their wrongdoings secret?
- Judge who tried to hide convictions for harassment steps down ahead of official inquiry
- Wembley accountant Ashok Mahajan jailed for ‘Nazi’ acid attack
- FSA sued over ‘botched’ Cameron Farley case
- Creditors to meet over RT Properties
- Reprieve for paralysed father facing eviction
- Why I haven’t paid my mortgage for 2½ years
- Have the Woolf reforms worked?
- Mainstream Media
- Haters &Trolls
- 368,495 visits since Aug 2010
Mental Health Warning
It is an agreed policy among 'victims turned starfighters' that anybody who attacks either this site or its contributors, will be blocked without any warning.
Libel and/or abuse are not tolerated. Anonymity is only acceptable by victims who are afraid of yet more victimisation.
Please contact me on sabine AT globalnet.co.uk if you prefer email to comment.
#childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritainDay of Online ActionMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Stop Secrecy in Family Courts!
Abolish the ban on recording court proceedings!
Archive (post count)
Maurice Kirk outside Cardiff County Court
Click on book cover to buy from Lulu
Stop the Oppression of the British People
The Biggest Wallet Wins
- #ITV #EXPOSURE and #BBC: #forcedadoption – on the agenda in Brussels on 11/11 wp.me/p2oNl5-u1 9 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/L0NRXQgc6eA?a DOCUMENTARY. Not without my children. English version. 9 hours ago
- Private companies tortured children – now running children’s homes and services wp.me/p2oNl5-u0 10 hours ago
- The disturbing case of whistleblower child-abuse victim, Melanie Shaw wp.me/p4RMks-9b 10 hours ago
- DEAR #JusticeCommittee: Time to replace #corruption with #compensation! wp.me/p10VNs-1PH 1 day ago
Archives (Post counts)
Linked to MAARS – Global Legal Network
Tag Archives: Habeas Corpus
This article by John Pilger is pretty frightening unless it triggers some feelings of outrage in you and you act on these kind of premises: the US have launched a permanent war and a police state is consuming Western democracy … Continue reading
The sinking of the Scharnhorst was certainly the most memorable experience in Norman’s life. Like all soldiers of all nations, he was lured into believing that it’s worth fighting “the enemy”. He and I know better who benefits from wars … Continue reading
Norman Scarth knows what hell holes prisons are. He has only recently been put there on highly questionable grounds, resulting in a lot of support and public outcries. He now faxed this admirable page to the Governor of HMP Cardiff, … Continue reading
Better a bad system, run by good people, than a good system run by bad people – Norman Scarth’s first report
Proud to be British until the age of 70, very late in life I learn that in Britain, we have a bad system, run by VERY bad people! There is SO-O-O much wrong with my conviction, incarceration, & the 3 hearings in … Continue reading
Here is the account of the appeal hearing on 9 September 2011 in the Royal Courts of Justice – by a close observer and supporter of Norman: THE HEARING Norman’s appeal against both conviction and sentence was listed for hearing … Continue reading