April 21, 2014
Court of Protection, Family Courts, Internet Media, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Police, Police state, Prison, Rule of Law, Rule of Money, Scotland, White-Collar Criminals
Barnet London Borough Council, Christopher Booker, Gloria, Haringey London Borough Council, HM Prison Holloway, James Munby, McKenzie Friend, Robert Green
They are all in prison, except for Melissa Laird who was deported after 18 months in HMP Holloway so that her son could be kept for adoption – by Barnet Council…
Maurice Kirk is the oldest prisoner in HMP Cardiff. Here we visited Melissa with Maria, a serious victim of false imprisonment and other fraudulent white collar crimes.
Maurice has tried to help Gloria and Chiwar Musa as McKenzie Friend.
- Robert has been helping Anne Greig‘s campaign for justice for her daughter and brother.
- This petition is collecting signatures of support to get him released.
Gloria and Chiwar Musa had their five children taken in April 2011 by Haringey Council.
- Since then their sixth child was taken, returned and taken again;
- Their seventh child was born in HMP Holloway and taken at birth – despite Sir James Munby’s judgement re Baby M R of 2003 about the right to breastfeeding.
Melissa Laird was in the next cell to Gloria in HMP Holloway. More
June 7, 2012
Atlantic Coast Conference, Bankruptcy, Campaigning, Corruption, Ebert, European Union, Exposure, Fraud, Haringey London Borough Council, Justice, Litigant in person, National Health Service, North London, Political corruption, Publicity, The Daily Telegraph, Transparency International, white collar crime
Here’s the article in The Telegraph and here’s the original report by Transparency International, the global coalition against corruption. Its 2-year study Money, Politics, Power: Corruption Risks in Europe makes nine headline recommendations for the UK and can be read online here.
The most pertinent ones I can subscribe to from my observation of victims of white collar crimes:
- in the Judiciary corruption is ‘very strong’ and the worst of all institutions analysed
- given the links between overseas corruption and corruption with the uK, the role of the Government’s Anti-Corruption Champion (ACC) should be extended to cover corruption within the UK. The ACC should provide an annual report to Parliament
- a high-level response is needed to tackle corruption more effectively
- politicians, government, business and institutions throughout the UK urgently need to understand and accept that corruption is a problem in key sectors
- NHS, social housing and prison service are mentioned specifically, besides sports!
April 10, 2012
Coalition of Resistance, Publicity
Advocacy, British people, Campaigning, Coalition of Resistance, Fraudulent imprisonment, Germany, Haringey Council, Haringey London Borough Council, Maurice J Kirk, Norman Scarth, Police harassment, Protest, Publicity, Quisling, Robert Green, Times, Wikipedia, World War II
Norman Scarth, the WWII veteran who fled the country he fought for, keeps calling them Quislings, a term coined by The Times in 1940: “To writers, the word Quisling is a gift from the gods. If they had been ordered to invent a new word for traitor…they could hardly have hit upon a more brilliant combination of letters. Aurally it contrives to suggest something at once slippery and tortuous,” as the wisdom of Wikipedia tells us.
Slippery, yes, as experienced by fob off letters and emails:
- not our remit
- not my constituency
- don’t deal with individual cases.
Tortuous, even more:
- Maurice J Kirk BVScwho doesn’t mind going to prison for his principles, is on hunger strike again, for he is being treated abominably – while trying to get compensation for his fraudulent imprisonment and incarceration in a psychiatric clinic in 2009 and 20 years of Police harassment in South Wales
- he is being held for an unspecified reason and unable to apply for bail, for the CPS would have to state WHY he is being held
- his remand warrant was signed by the Clerk of the Magistrates Court and states MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES, but he has not been assessed; the Tottenham Police Station assessment (where he was held as he was helping the Musas) was unsatisfactory and asked for a full mental health assessment; but in Cardiff, people would like to rely on that report by that doctor whose name must not be mentioned – of September 09)
- the ‘restraining order’ that was supposed to be the reason for all sorts of changes to the website never was administered to him; that’s why he has never seen any document stating why he is being held;
- just as with the Musas: first you do the dirty deed, then you invent and fabricate ‘allegations’ and ‘evidence’;
- The Musas are being held on remand since 29th November 2011, only for Haringey Council to cover up their wrong-doings and to get the children adopted
- an American woman was locked up by Barnet Council so that they could take her son unencumbered
- Robert Green is in prison because he has been exposing the crimes against Hollie Greig – which for some ‘strange’ reason cannot be viewed in Germany…
October 26, 2011
Bradford, Campaigning, Family Court, Haringey Council, Haringey London Borough Council, Human Right, Leeds, London, Norman, Police harassment, Police officer, Royal Courts of Justice, South Wales Police, World War II
After midnight I got this call from poor Norman, terrorised over what had happened to him after 14 hours of torment and torture – never knowing what might happen:
- at 10am in the morning, a young lady asks him to help her and her granny next door who was just moving in
- he dresses casually to be helpful -
- only to be welcomed by FIVE police officers telling him that he is arrested.
The empty flat must have been offered by the management company “InCommunities Ltd” to the police!
Taken 14 miles away to Leeds, he spent a whole day in a cell on a hard bench when, really, his spinal condition requires change of position and a special bed.
Eventually, a solicitor came, but he was only released close to midnight. Two ridiculous charges and he is supposed to appear before the court on November 17th.
Released on bail, under all sorts of conditions, and he could return – on his own – to be home after midnight.
Meanwhile, his computer was seized with his appeal papers and his mobile. Thus he has no phone numbers!
PLEASE ring him on 0127 454 1213!
It’s called a ‘honeytrap’, he thinks…
And his niece Tracy was arrested and released, too! Of course, computers and phones are the ‘externalised brains’. So “they” take them and have your contacts!
Haringey Council asked for names of witnesses, only to criminalise them and punish them without crime!
Norman writes about the Haringey crime:
If only one tenth of the story is true there is something seriously wrong with the behaviour of those with power. Never was the saying “All power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely” more conclusively proved.
If such cases are ever to be resolved it is vital that the pretence that the secrecy is to ‘protect the children’ must be shown for the sham which it is, & that Family Courts be at least as open as other hearings – which isn’t saying much in Britain.
Who rates worst: