Please SIGN and SHARE to save 20 children from further rape and torture!
EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
Feed the Victims Fund
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- The Hampstead Case – The Facts.
- BRITISH POLICE: DO THEY CONDONE HUMAN SACRIFICE?
- Chris Everard Reveals David Cameron’s Connection to Exorcism and ‘Satanic Orgies’
- SLAVERY: HOW DAVID CAMERON’S FAMILY GOT RICH
- Satanic Ritual Abuse Among the Elite
- EMERGENCY APPEAL to the good and smart internet community labelled ‘evil and/or foolish’ by High Court Judge #Pauffley #whistleblowerkids
- COMING to LIGHT and PRELUDE to a NEW ERA: Music Composed for #whistleblowerkids #Victims of #Satanic #Elite #RitualAbuse #HumanSacrifice
- The 50 human rights cases that transformed Britain
- How do we overcome White Collar Criminals? Waking up to Terrible Realities and learning about Exposure, Exposure, Exposure…
- Lord Dyson’s Dinner Speech about Hot Potatoes: #McKenzieFriends and Litigants in Person #LiPs #Help4LiPs
- DEJA VU: SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE (#SRA) in Report of ROYAL COMMISSION Police Service New South Wales
- VISIT TO NORMAN SCARTH, 9 JUNE ’15
- ACTION: Useful contact details
- COULSON VERDICT: Britain moves on from no Rule of Law to the new rule of law.
- #REFERENDUM for #HumanRights Act: 225,000 signatures in less than a week! Everybody Knows #1984 Intentions, don’t we?
ACTION: Sabine fight… on EMERGENCY APPEAL to the good a… alas an alias on EMERGENCY APPEAL to the good a… Sabine Kurjo McNeill on The Hampstead Case – The… Forced Adoption on The Hampstead Case – The… T Birks on SLAVERY: HOW DAVID CAMERON…
- Child Snatching
- Cases as Stories
- WWII Veteran Norman Scarth
- Legal Mafia Evidence
- False Imprisonments
- Financial Fraud
- Miscarriages of Justice
- Misconduct of Solicitors
- Victimised due to being Victorious
- Social Services Stealing Children
- Industrial / Professional Accidents
- Land Registry Fraud (no. 31)
- Police Harassment (no. 30)
- Chemical Poisoning (no. 13)
- Blowing Whistles
- Exploiting the Elderly
- Stories as News Releases
- Press Releases
- Mainstream Media
- Wheelchair-bound car crash victim ‘punished’ by legal system
- The Self-Justice of Rambo Granny
- Three articles from the Telegraph
- How I lost £1.8m in a matter of months
- Call to reveal cost of informers
- Distressed property sales to rise on bank reform
- So where is the justice in judges being allowed to keep their wrongdoings secret?
- Judge who tried to hide convictions for harassment steps down ahead of official inquiry
- Wembley accountant Ashok Mahajan jailed for ‘Nazi’ acid attack
- FSA sued over ‘botched’ Cameron Farley case
- Creditors to meet over RT Properties
- Reprieve for paralysed father facing eviction
- Why I haven’t paid my mortgage for 2½ years
- Have the Woolf reforms worked?
- Mainstream Media
- Haters &Trolls
- 450,129 visits since Aug 2010
Mental Health Warning
It is an agreed policy among 'victims turned starfighters' that anybody who attacks either this site or its contributors, will be blocked without any warning.
Libel and/or abuse are not tolerated. Anonymity is only acceptable by victims who are afraid of yet more victimisation.
Please contact me on sabine AT globalnet.co.uk if you prefer email to comment.
#childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritainDay of Online ActionMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Stop Secrecy in Family Courts!
Abolish the ban on recording court proceedings!
Archive (post count)
Maurice Kirk outside Cardiff County Court
Click on book cover to buy from Lulu
Stop the Oppression of the British People
The Biggest Wallet Wins
- CHRIS SPIVEY NAMES DAVID CAMERON AS A PAEDOPHILE. nationalinquiry.wordpress.com/2015/07/04/chr… http://t.co/gEJIhaDCm3 2 hours ago
- The Hampstead Case – The Facts. victims-unite.net/2015/07/03/the… 18 hours ago
- BRITISH POLICE: DO THEY CONDONE HUMAN SACRIFICE? victims-unite.net/2015/07/03/bri… http://t.co/N9iJs78SHp 22 hours ago
- CONNECTING THE DOTS… HAMPSTEAD AND THE ELITE CHILD TRAFFICKING RINGS mckenzie-friends.co.uk/2015/07/03/con… http://t.co/dt2sGKuD0Y 22 hours ago
- Incompetence Discovered At Every Stage Of The Child Protection Process punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com/2015/07/02/inc… 1 day ago
Archives (Post counts)
Tag Archives: Home
How many children need to be taken from their parents, before the world says NO? 10,000 a year is not enough yet? How many parents need to be gagged and threatened with prison, before other countries say NO to the … Continue reading →
When a mother whose second child is being taken – without paperwork – calls for help because she realises that her solicitor is not acting in her interest, I’m going into a higher gear: I invited her to join us … Continue reading →
This article in Slovak News in English raises suspicions about wrongful adoptions internationally! I just find it strange that the emphasis is on adoptions rather than ‘care’. Here, Kent on Saturday picked the topic up as Thousands of kids live in care in … Continue reading →
Now we get to read it in the Dail Mail: Slovakian grandmother wins right to challenge High Court adoption ruling keeping grandsons in the UK She wants the boys, who were born in England to Slovakian parents, to leave the UK Social workers … Continue reading →
Here it is: paper planes flying for Martin and Samuel, the two boys taken by UK Social Services with 3 police cars, from the Lutheran Pastor of the family 2 years ago – on the 5 o’clock news of … Continue reading →
I know it’s too unbelievable. I also ignored the first information I got for quite some time, for it’s all too ‘incredible': that the State uses the time and money of its employees to provide children for paedophiles. But: the … Continue reading →
ITV Wales have looked into what happens to the 5,000 children in “care” in Wales. Their text says: An ITV Wales investigation has revealed the true challenge facing our adoption services across Wales. And with the number of children in … Continue reading →