May 8, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Early Day Motion, Internet Media, Judges, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Parliament, Police state, Public Administration Committee, Rule of Money, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Bill, House of Commons of the United Kingdom, House of Lords, Kenneth Clarke, NATO, Richard Cottrell, Scotland, Teresa May
Cover of George Orwell’s 1984 (Max Notes)
I have been musing for a while how to express my dismay about Child removal as a class war, as I am reading George Orwell’s 1984 who wrote in 1949 about the ‘underclass’ being expected just to be breeding and working… The public gravy train is used by all public institutions and the legal profession via ‘legal aid’.
This post in my daily email from The Tap confirms ‘from the outside’ what I’ve watched day in day out:
1. victims of child snatching are discovering what victims of fraudulent bankruptcies have observed:
- the absence of Articles 1 and 13 in the UK Human Rights Act;
- Article 1 means that all articles are binding and Article 13 is about the ‘remedy against national authorities’.
2. Teresa May admitted before this House of Lords Committee that ‘fraud is a difficult issue':
- why haven’t any of our cries have been heard and taken seriously!?
- why don’t Early Day Motions make a difference??
- in other words: nobody in the establishment CARES, as long as they have their salaries, pensions and who knows what perks.
3. There are far too many organisations and committees that are supposed to remedy evil, but the situation gets worse, as nobody tackles the issue of money creation at its roots: More
August 30, 2013
Corruption, Court of Protection, Family Courts, Government, House of Lords, Internet Media, Law Enforcement, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Parliament, Police state, Prison, Rule of Law, Rule of Money, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Court of Protection, Government, Holloway, House of Lords, McKenzie Friend, Norman Scarth, Rule of law, South Wales Police
How do you compare injustice, fraud, failures of ‘the system’ and explain the width of the gap between the Rule of Law (and correctness) and the Rule of Money (and corruption)?
Victims Unite started in August 2010 by publishing individual cases that were begun on Enforcement of Bank of England Act 1694. Since then I
- accompanied some 50 general and another 50 or so cases in family courts
- posted 474 articles
- and 815 followers are reading regularly about ‘us’, the victims turning into starfighters, campaigners, online activists and McKenzie Friends and ‘them’, the ‘public service’ organisations ranging from police, prison, courts, the House of Commons and House of Lords to the Government in Downing Street.
Today, the 250,000 mark of visitors will be passed. And I am sorry to say that the only thing that has improved is my ability to ‘see through’ what’s happening more and more:
- public officials commit white collar crimes
- they deny and lie
- they cover each other
- they commit more crimes to cover up.
No matter which ‘case’ comes before courts, no matter which story I try to publish, no matter who tries to get justice and compensation, it’s never a level playing field, for there is always one individual that is being victimised by many officials who are ‘just doing their job’. More
August 11, 2013
Bradbury Pound, Corruption, Court of Protection, Family Courts, Government, Internet Media, Rule of Law, Rule of Money
CERN, Court of Protection, Geneva, House of Lords, London, Royal Charter, Victimisation, Whitehall
Take Power, Be Heard!
I can’t help it: I’m a systems analyst. I don’t just view ‘subroutines’ in a system of programs. I look at the complete deck of cards. At the time of my ‘formative years’, we were dealing with punched cards at CERN in Geneva!
Living in London since 1981 has exposed me not only to our system of creating dishonest money from thin air and charging interest for it, but also to very sad systems of people who are paid with this dishonest money to victimise innocent victims.
The degree of victimisation is such that it is surprising that not more is commonly known. Of course, victims are gagged and intimidated with threats of imprisonment. They are also likely to feel ashamed and think it’s their own fault rather the one of ‘the system’.
But whatever ‘the systems’ are, whether Prison, Police, Courts, Lawyers, other Professionals, Parliament, Government, Whitehall, House of Lords, The City – it is likely to be an institution that benefits from its Royal Charter. They process us, the people, and turn us from ‘victim’ into ‘super victim’ – IF you let them! It may be a long and slow process to wake up to the fact that it doesn’t have to be that way. Joining the blogosphere helps! Uniting with other victims is vital! Becoming McKenzie Friend is ‘learning by doing’. More
July 3, 2013
Corruption, House of Lords, Human Rights Convention, Mental Capacity, Select Committee
Crime, Family Court, House of Lords, Len Lawrence, Mental Capacity Act, Mental Capacity Act 2005, Mental health, Official Solicitor
Great minds think alike: yesterday we were complaining to John Hemming MP about the failures and abuse of the Mental Capacity Act in our meeting on Secrecy as the cloak for Criminality? John Hemming comments on his blog on 24 June 2013 and links to an article he wrote for The Independent.
At the same time the House of Lords Select Committee on the Mental Capacity Act 2005 has published a Call for Evidence and the UK Human Rights Blog writes about it here.
Please send your ‘well documented cases’ to email@example.com before 2 September 2013.
In my observation, this is what things boil down to in the broad spectrum of ‘white collar crimes':
- the secrecy of family courts is meant to ‘protect'; but the reality is that it is used to steal children, even though there may be cases where parents are not fit to parent; but what the care system does AGAINST children and parents by far outweighs what it does FOR them
- to declare somebody not to have ‘mental capacity’ is meant to ‘protect’ the person by letting somebody else make decisions on their behalf; but in reality it is used by the Official Solicitor and his legal colleagues to steal assets. More
February 19, 2013
Advocacy, Andrew Tyrie, Campaigning, David Cameron, David Kelly, House of Lords, Internet Media, Iraq, Iraq Inquiry, Julian Assange, Kenneth Clarke, London, Matrix-Churchill, Menzies Campbell, Ministry of Defence, Parliament, Public Interest, Public Interest, The Rule of Law, Tory, United Kingdom, WikiLeaks
Everybody tries to make a difference in our ‘interesting’ times, everybody as best as they can, given their circumstances and familiarity with communication media. Over the last two days I received distinctly ‘interesting’ information:
“Apparent power thrives on secrets. The world of men is structured force.”
Here’s Tony Gosling‘s email about the Justice and Security Bill:
Yesterday Andrew Tyrie MP was mentioned in the Observer:- http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=163751#163751 http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/feb/17/justice-security-bill-secret-courts The justice and security bill is a chilling affront to British justice Secret courts should have no place within our judicial system.
Previously:- http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/2013/jan/28/andrew-tyrie-secret-courts-bill Tory MP Andrew Tyrie attacks secret courts bill Backbencher warns that government is in danger of ‘closing down access to the truth’. More
February 12, 2013
Government, John Hemming MP, McKenzie Friends, Parliament, Police state, YouTube
Abdelhakim Belhadj, Blogs, City of London, City of London Corporation, City of Westminster, Coalition government, Downing Street, Government, Government of the United Kingdom, House of Lords, Ian Paisley Jr, Internet Media, James Brokenshire, John Hemming MP, Law Enforcement, Mainstream Media, McKenzie Friends, Member of Parliament, Ministry of Justice, National security, Parliament, Parliament of the United Kingdom, Police state, United Kingdom, Whitehall, YouTube
The disconnect between Parliament and ‘the public’ has never been greater.
But when the Secret ‘Justice’ Bill glides through Parliament and ‘the public’ prefers to be asleep, we can only hope that those few who notice, will share their news as effectively as The Tap – an interesting ‘collective’ contributing to a blog.
There is no such thing as ‘the system’. We are talking about people being paid for working
- in HMG Government, i.e. Downing Street and Whitehall
- in the City of Westminster with Parliament supposedly as the Highest Court of the Land
- the State with its civil servants and employees in ‘authorities’ and ‘public institutions’
- the Law (Judiciary) or Ministry of Justice
- and the Law Enforcement (Police) – all necessary to turn Britain into a Police State.
‘The ‘public’ More