In this interview, the PM still believes that his country works:
- the Police protects potential and actual victims
- the Courts deliver Justice
- the CPS ensures that perpetrators are brought to Justice.
- innocent people are made bankrupt fraudulently
- all sorts of other white collar crimes are being committed by ‘professionals’ and people in ‘authority’
- innocent children are taken from their families under all sorts of pretexts
- parents are penalised in secret family courts
- parents are criminalised and often imprisoned after shocking court proceedings that are utterly farcical: 200 in 2006, as admitted by Harriet Harman MP.
In short: anything that is meant to be true, is false, and anything that is meant to be false, turns out to be true. But it’s a tough learning curve to come to these realisations!
That’s what the Emperor’s Clothes was about and that’s what we are waking up to, in a kind of shock therapy. The PM can’t escape this rude awakening either, it seems – thanks to the marvels of the internet!
- 104 councillors / party affiliated
- 23,720 offenders are protected by Jehova’s Witnesses
- paedophiles rings around ‘care’ homes.