July 16, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Internet Media, Paedophilia
#childsnatchuk, #forcedadoption, #forcedadoptionexposed, #paedobritain, Baroness Butler-Sloss, CSA, Elizabeth Butler-Sloss Baroness Butler-Sloss, Exaro, James Munby, Simon Danczuk, Theresa May, Zac Goldsmith
Remarkable, last night’s program Don’t Take my Child in the EXPOSURE series of ITV:
- the secretly recorded video of a baby taken after birth that resulted in Sir James Munby’s appeal to courts to take the realities of the internet more seriously, particularly social media
- Ian Josephs who has been helping some 1,000 parents a year for 50 years from Monaco
- a mum who fled to France to keep her baby: John Hemming MP had said on Russia Today that parents can’t have a fair trial in the UK – due to the secrecy of family courts.
The Pedros had been arrested by Lincoln Police because they were accused of being part of a ‘forced adoption group’ whose policy it is to flee the country!
That’s the child snatching side or #childsnatchuk and #forcedadoption and #forcedadoptionexposed in hashtags.
But then there is #paedobritain, as exposed by EXARO News:
June 27, 2014
Family Courts, Internet Media, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Rule of Law, Secrecy
Association of McKenzie Friends, Belinda McKenzie, Family Court, Hearing, Independent Police Complaints Commission, Institute of Race Relations, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, James Munby, Miscarriage of justice, Secrecy
Institute of Race Relations (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Amazing, there is secrecy where there could be transparency:
1. Secrecy in Family Courts
- we’ve long campaigned and petitioned and Sir James Munby has made the difference
- Belinda McKenzie attended the hearing on 23 May 2014 in Watford where HHJ Parker announced proudly on behalf of her colleagues that this was a ‘public’ hearing of a family court;
2. Justice vanishes: the Erosion of the Rule of Law is an article published by the Institute of Race Relations. I received the link from mojuk AT mojuk.org.uk – John O provides this News Service about Miscarriages of Justice in the UK (MOJUK). It refers to
- a criminal court hearing being heard in secret – presumably not the one and only one
- secret evidence – presumably not the first time either
- and secrecy in inquests – which is something I’ve come across before as well.
But who cares???
Help4Lips do! They help Litigants in Person (LiPs) stay out of court by giving access to information: More
June 20, 2014
Austin Mitchell MP, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Court of Protection, Family Courts, Internet Media, McKenzie Friends, Police state, Rule of Law, Rule of Money, White-Collar Criminals
Child grooming, Daily Mail, Exaro, Ian Pace, James Munby, Member of Parliament, online petition, Prostitution of children, Public Inquiry
Daily Mail (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Is it going to be a hot summer with judges and barristers wanting to be understood, as this Daily Mail article about Sir James Munby‘s plans suggests? The Daily Mail is proud to ‘campaign’ against the secrecy of family court hearings, but their articles go only skin deep, as a child is being taken every 20 minutes, according to Channel IV’s program on adoption: 15,000 kids and counting.
Or is it the growing number of MPs (currently 91) who are demanding a national inquiry into organised child abuse that is going to make a difference to national and international acrobatics in saving and losing face?
These are posts in support:
Seven petitions are listed on E-Petition for Public Enquiry into organised Child Grooming, Child Prostitution and Paedophilia in the UK
- The first one on the Public Enquiry has currently 2, 178 signatures.
One commentator asks
April 21, 2014
Court of Protection, Family Courts, Internet Media, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Police, Police state, Prison, Rule of Law, Rule of Money, Scotland, White-Collar Criminals
Barnet London Borough Council, Christopher Booker, Gloria, Haringey London Borough Council, HM Prison Holloway, James Munby, McKenzie Friend, Robert Green
They are all in prison, except for Melissa Laird who was deported after 18 months in HMP Holloway so that her son could be kept for adoption – by Barnet Council…
Maurice Kirk is the oldest prisoner in HMP Cardiff. Here we visited Melissa with Maria, a serious victim of false imprisonment and other fraudulent white collar crimes.
Maurice has tried to help Gloria and Chiwar Musa as McKenzie Friend.
- Robert has been helping Anne Greig‘s campaign for justice for her daughter and brother.
- This petition is collecting signatures of support to get him released.
Gloria and Chiwar Musa had their five children taken in April 2011 by Haringey Council.
- Since then their sixth child was taken, returned and taken again;
- Their seventh child was born in HMP Holloway and taken at birth – despite Sir James Munby’s judgement re Baby M R of 2003 about the right to breastfeeding.
Melissa Laird was in the next cell to Gloria in HMP Holloway. More
January 16, 2014
BBC, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Daily Mail, House of Lords, Mainstream Media
Ammanford, Court of Protection, Domestic violence, Facebook, Family Division, James Munby, President of the Family Division, South Wales
One of the best successes of online petitioning, methinks: over 100,000 signatures have been reached to submit this text:-
To members of the House of Lords,
The Lobbying Bill would stop charities and campaigning groups from speaking out on some of the most important issues facing the country and the planet, even once recent Government changes to the Bill are taken into account.
It remains an unacceptable threat to democracy and freedom of speech.
We call on you to vote for Lord Harries’ amendments to the Bill. More
October 27, 2013
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Empowerment Mondays, Empty Pushchair Horrors, Facebook, Family Courts, Internet Media, Lawful Protest, Ministry of Justice
Barnet London Borough Council, Christopher Booker, Facebook, James Munby, John Hemming, Kellie Cottam, Phil Thompson, Royal Courts of Justice
Tomorrow, Monday at the Royal Courts of Justice: Kellie Cottam who dares Flintshare Council to put her in jail, while demanding her children back for Christmas.
Court 43; Before MR JUSTICE MOOR; Monday, 28 October, 2013; At 10:30 AM
Applications/Summonses in Court as in Chambers
FD07D02865 Reading Day. The court is supposed to be ‘vacated’ but she’ll be there to clarify and move on!
I have accompanied more parents than I wish I had to – in and out of prison, starting with Vicky Haigh, the first parent and council named in Parliament by John Hemming MP. She is still far from seeing her daughter and has been ‘inside’ twice, while the worst of all child snatching cases still needs at lot of attention, too: the Nigerian Musas whose seven children were taken, while a farcically staged trial with a hand picked jury sent them to prison for seven years.
Hence I ‘wear three gagging orders with pride’ as my websites were used in courts – but the only ‘secret’ is supposed to be the name and photo of children – who are advertised for adoptions like pets, as Christopher Booker writes in The Telegraph. It’s this utter hypocrisy that gets to me. Supposedly in the “best interest of the child” – but children are NEVER listened to! Instead they are being irreparably damaged and abused. Statistics prove it, but reason or common sense do NOT prevail. It’s all about Welcome to filthy Britain!
I started with state kidnapping as no 12 of the cases we should group to change the law, as advised by Lord Sudeley – the worst historic bankruptcy that the country should be utterly ashamed of.
Since then I built websites and petitions with a Dossier of Online Evidence of currently 10 pages. The latest for Melissa Laird who was deported so that her son could be adopted by Barnet Council and Phil Thompson – the great-grandfather who dares Walsall Council for its crimes. More
September 17, 2013
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Corruption, Court of Protection, Family Courts, Human Rights Convention, Law Enforcement, Meetup, Police, Police state, Rule of Law, Rule of Money
Bachelor of Veterinary Science, Bank of England Act 1694, Court of Protection, James Munby, Police, Royal Courts of Justice, Rule of law, South Wales Police
Monday’s event outside the Royal Courts of Justice was the result of Caul Grant who founded the Campaign for Truth and Justice telling his victimisation and starfighter story at a gathering of the Free Spirit Foundation.
This spiritual revolution will continue every Monday from 10am to 4pm. Afterwards, we network in The George opposite to relax the bones after demonstrating that:
- Law Breakers cannot be Law Enforcers
- the Judiciary is guilty of criminal acts
- we demand compliance with the Rule of Law and equal application of the Law.
But the programme of events and implementation of actions will emerge as we dance between the real and the online world. In Leipzig, the demos started every Monday night and eventually brought the Berlin Wall down. We shall see and overcome!
Our overall objectives are:
- to break the silence that protects the ongoing corruption within the civil and criminal justice system – one of the seven deadly syndromes and seven media cover-ups
- to break the City’s Rule of Money and ensure Westminster’s Rule of Law by enforcing the Bank of England Act 1694
- to enforce Sir James Munby’s judgement of 05 September 2013 that calls for the court to adapt its practice to the realities of the internet and in particular social media. More
September 9, 2013
Child 'Protection', Court of Protection, Family Courts, Internet Media, Parliament, Rule of Law, YouTube
Christopher Booker, Daily Mail, Facebook, Family Court, Foster care, James Munby, President of the Family Division, The Daily Telegraph
This video tells the story of one of the many mothers, parents and grandparents with pictures that tell 1,000 words and lyrics that ought to be taken to heart!
AND: there’s hope:
- Please write and talk to your MP about our petition before the House of Commons Children Placed in Foster Care and whether s/he supports you; this is a first step towards ‘ethical elections’ for an ‘ethical Parliament’!
- Sir James Munby, the President of the Family Division, made this remarkable judgement re Baby J on 27 June 2013, thanks to the Father who dared to video how the baby was taken and used Facebook to blame Staffordshire Council,
- This judgement made news recently:
Paragraph 32 says:
It is vital that public confidence in the family justice system is maintained or, if eroded, restored. There is a clear and obvious public interest in maintaining the confidence of the public at large in the courts. It is vitally important, if the administration of justice is to be promoted and public confidence in the courts maintained, that justice be administered in public – or at least in a manner which enables its workings to be properly scrutinised – so that the judges and other participants in the process remain visible and amenable to comment and criticism. This principle, as the Strasbourg court has repeatedly reiterated, is protected by both Article 6 and Article 10 of the Convention. It is a principle of particular importance in the context of care and other public law cases.
Use this judgement! Refer to it – together with the letter of the Minister who keeps repeating: the Law is clear. We just must make sure that the law is ADHERED to and COMPLIED with!!!