January 13, 2014
BBC, Breakfast, CAFCASS, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Family Courts, Government, Panorama, Radio 4
Anthony Douglas, BBC Breakfast, Expert witness, Family Court, GENESIS, John Hemming, John Hemming MP, Liberal Democrats, Mumsnet, Panorama, Teenage tragedy song
At long last: BBC Breakfast is reporting! John Hemming MP says:
The process is soo unfair, parents should flee the country!
The Government says:
The reform of family justice is of critical priority. They want new standards for expert witnesses and better outcomes.
But who looks at the ORIGIN of the problem? At the CAUSE and GENESIS?
What is worse:
- that Social Services are malicious,
- that ‘experts’ make mistakes
- or that the judiciary doesn’t give you fair trials?
Too little too late, as ever…
But: more tonight on the Panorama special I Want My Baby Back! John Sweeney investigates the secretive world of the family courts - a tiny reflection of the real truth and the true realities we know…
May 20, 2013
Daily Mail, John Hemming MP, Publicity
Advocacy, Barnet, Brussels, Camilla Cavendish, Campaigning, Court Hearings, Court of Protection, Daily Mail, Early Day Motion, Exposure, Family Court, FOI Requests, George Galloway, John Hemming, John Hemming MP, John McDonnell, John McDonnell MP, Local Council, London Borough of Barnet, Member of Parliament, Member of the European Parliament, Petitions, Public Interest, Publicity, Secret Family Courts, Secret Prisoners, State kidnapping, UK Court of Protection, United Kingdom, white collar crime
When John Hemming MP joined us at our Westminster meeting in January 2011, to explore a Public Inquiry into White Collar Crimes, I knew that ‘secret prisoners‘ were his ‘pet subject':
- the use of the Court of ‘Protection‘ to steal the assets of mainly elderly people, by declaring them ‘not to have capacity’ to instruct solicitors
- as a result, people are secretly imprisoned.
At the time, I did not know as much about secret family courts as I wish I never needed to learn:
- secret family courts are used to sanction and ‘legalise’ the child snatching carried out by Social Services – supposedly in the ‘best interest of the child’
- I launched Stop Forced Adoptions in the UK as an online petition that non-UK MEPs want to take further in Brussels, as soon as 2,000 signatures are reached
- I re-vamped Ian Josephs’ www.forced-adoption.com into Punishment without Crime, as he has been advising between 3 and 6 parents a day since the sixties.
Now I have seen how extra secrecy was used in a family court case: More
February 16, 2013
John Hemming MP, McKenzie Friends, YouTube
Advocacy, Belinda McKenzie, Bombing of Dresden in World War II, Campaigning, Chief of police, Child snatching, Chronic pain, Court Hearings, Domestic violence, Dresden, Holloway, Internet Media, John Hemming MP, London, Maurice, McKenzie Friends, Paulette Cooper, People, repossession, Rome, Sabine, Shill, State kidnapping, Transactional Analysis, Violence and Abuse, Women, YouTube
I set up Victims Unite in August 2010, when Paulette Cooper was still alive. She had been my main strategic co-thinker, as her victimisation covered everything from bankruptcy to home repossession and NHS cover-up, besides domestic violence. She knew from experience how ‘the system’ had betrayed her. And she was very spiritual in her attitude, always emphasising the Positive, without giving ‘oxygen’ or attention to negativity.
Why communicate with people who are nasty to you, when you can talk to and email people who are kind?
No, I shall not enter or support a ‘war on shills‘. I shall not betray my vision of a ‘peace network’ of computers and people protecting our planet which brought me to London in 1981. Neither shall I betray my mum who saved me through the bombings of Dresden 68 years ago. In a video I saw on an anniversary site, a witness said that she had seen a woman standing with her pram, but both she and her child were dead. They were suffocated from the air that was full of soot. My mum had taken some of my pampers and wetted them to protect her breathing… She called me ‘Sabine’ after the women who had carried their babies between the warring armies in Rome – to STOP the men from fighting. More
February 12, 2013
Government, John Hemming MP, McKenzie Friends, Parliament, Police state, YouTube
Abdelhakim Belhadj, Blogs, City of London, City of London Corporation, City of Westminster, Coalition government, Downing Street, Government, Government of the United Kingdom, House of Lords, Ian Paisley Jr, Internet Media, James Brokenshire, John Hemming MP, Law Enforcement, Mainstream Media, McKenzie Friends, Member of Parliament, Ministry of Justice, National security, Parliament, Parliament of the United Kingdom, Police state, United Kingdom, Whitehall, YouTube
The disconnect between Parliament and ‘the public’ has never been greater.
But when the Secret ‘Justice’ Bill glides through Parliament and ‘the public’ prefers to be asleep, we can only hope that those few who notice, will share their news as effectively as The Tap – an interesting ‘collective’ contributing to a blog.
There is no such thing as ‘the system’. We are talking about people being paid for working
- in HMG Government, i.e. Downing Street and Whitehall
- in the City of Westminster with Parliament supposedly as the Highest Court of the Land
- the State with its civil servants and employees in ‘authorities’ and ‘public institutions’
- the Law (Judiciary) or Ministry of Justice
- and the Law Enforcement (Police) – all necessary to turn Britain into a Police State.
‘The ‘public’ More