June 11, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Corruption, Internet Media
Britain, Carla, John Hemming, José Pedro, McKenzie Friend, Público, Pedro, Portugal
This is the story written by Natasha Donn and published by the ALGARVE Resident on 07 June 2014:
Following the desperate story of the Pedros – absolved of wrong-doing in the police case that stripped them of their children but still waiting miserably to be reunited as a family – more news has come out of UK to support allegations of a high-level forced adoption ring involving thousands of children.
Público newspaper reports this week of up to five cases where Portuguese immigrants in Britain have had their children taken from them – without charges being pressed or indeed proven. They are reported to be warned that any communication, online or to the press, could mean that they never see their children again.
John Hemming, the Liberal Democrat MP who has been fighting for Justice for Families for years, claims parents are threatened with imprisonment if they speak out – and that this would mean the loss of their parental rights.
McKenzie Friend adviser Ian Josephs also told Público that as opposed to criminal courts where people are considered innocent until proven guilty, the opposite is the case in family courts.
“There, parents are considered guilty until they can prove their innocence” – and that is if their case ever gets to the family court.
In many cases children are removed from their parents and simply not returned even if the parent is not charged.
This appears to be the case in the situation involving at least one of the Portuguese parents in the Público investigation.
The 29-year-old lost her five-month-old daughter after taking her to hospital with a bruise on her head.
January 13, 2014
BBC, Breakfast, CAFCASS, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Family Courts, Government, Panorama, Radio 4
Anthony Douglas, BBC Breakfast, Expert witness, Family Court, GENESIS, John Hemming, John Hemming MP, Liberal Democrats, Mumsnet, Panorama, Teenage tragedy song
At long last: BBC Breakfast is reporting! John Hemming MP says:
The process is soo unfair, parents should flee the country!
The Government says:
The reform of family justice is of critical priority. They want new standards for expert witnesses and better outcomes.
But who looks at the ORIGIN of the problem? At the CAUSE and GENESIS?
What is worse:
- that Social Services are malicious,
- that ‘experts’ make mistakes
- or that the judiciary doesn’t give you fair trials?
Too little too late, as ever…
But: more tonight on the Panorama special I Want My Baby Back! John Sweeney investigates the secretive world of the family courts - a tiny reflection of the real truth and the true realities we know…
November 5, 2013
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Empowerment Mondays, Family Courts, Human Rights Convention, Lawful Protest, McKenzie Friends, United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
Adoption, Christopher Booker, HM Prison Holloway, Holloway, John Hemming, Melissa, Telegraph, The Daily Telegraph
Empowerment Mondays at the Royal Courts of Justice in London are powerful opportunities for victims to unite and dare to ‘come out’ and ‘speak out’.
DON’T ADOPT MY SON
Homeless in the US whilst he is kept for adoption –
as published by John Hemming– the only MP
who stands up for Justice for Families
Melissa’s story is typical for what is unique in the UK: child snatching aka state kidnapping, especially foreigners, sanctioned by courts, parents gagged from speaking out under threat of imprisonment, mainstream media not reporting the truth and children screaming to be heard. Parents are punished without having committed any crime. Forced adoptions take place without their consent.
Deported, imprisoned and beaten for being a parent and Social workers damn us both ways are Christopher Booker’s articles about Melissa Laird in The Telegraph. As McKenzie Friends (lay legal advisors) we visited her in HMP Holloway for nearly two years. We reported: Five mothers on hunger strike which resulted in a gagging order and two journalists being banned from Holloway. We published She wins in Court, but gets beaten up in Prison. One month later, the police interviewed her but no-one got charged.
WHAT CAN WE DO? More
October 27, 2013
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Empowerment Mondays, Empty Pushchair Horrors, Facebook, Family Courts, Internet Media, Lawful Protest, Ministry of Justice
Barnet London Borough Council, Christopher Booker, Facebook, James Munby, John Hemming, Kellie Cottam, Phil Thompson, Royal Courts of Justice
Tomorrow, Monday at the Royal Courts of Justice: Kellie Cottam who dares Flintshare Council to put her in jail, while demanding her children back for Christmas.
Court 43; Before MR JUSTICE MOOR; Monday, 28 October, 2013; At 10:30 AM
Applications/Summonses in Court as in Chambers
FD07D02865 Reading Day. The court is supposed to be ‘vacated’ but she’ll be there to clarify and move on!
I have accompanied more parents than I wish I had to – in and out of prison, starting with Vicky Haigh, the first parent and council named in Parliament by John Hemming MP. She is still far from seeing her daughter and has been ‘inside’ twice, while the worst of all child snatching cases still needs at lot of attention, too: the Nigerian Musas whose seven children were taken, while a farcically staged trial with a hand picked jury sent them to prison for seven years.
Hence I ‘wear three gagging orders with pride’ as my websites were used in courts – but the only ‘secret’ is supposed to be the name and photo of children – who are advertised for adoptions like pets, as Christopher Booker writes in The Telegraph. It’s this utter hypocrisy that gets to me. Supposedly in the “best interest of the child” – but children are NEVER listened to! Instead they are being irreparably damaged and abused. Statistics prove it, but reason or common sense do NOT prevail. It’s all about Welcome to filthy Britain!
I started with state kidnapping as no 12 of the cases we should group to change the law, as advised by Lord Sudeley – the worst historic bankruptcy that the country should be utterly ashamed of.
Since then I built websites and petitions with a Dossier of Online Evidence of currently 10 pages. The latest for Melissa Laird who was deported so that her son could be adopted by Barnet Council and Phil Thompson – the great-grandfather who dares Walsall Council for its crimes. More
July 29, 2013
Child 'Protection', Daily Mail, Early Day Motion, Internet Media, John Hemming MP, McKenzie Friends, The Times
Barnardo, Christopher Booker, Daily Mail, Early Day Motion, Family Court, John Hemming, Martin Narey, Telegraph
Christopher Booker keeps covering in The Telegraph what’s happening in Family Courts to ruin families’ lives.
Over 1,500 people signed that their secrecy should be lifted now.
In that spirit, he writes:
But The Times and the Daily Mail thought that this secrecy is being lifted by judges publishing some judgements – after secret hearings. A day later, Martin Narey claims that Family courts don’t take enough children into care, while parents and grandparents are protesting and petitioning all over the country! Look at this Dossier of Evidence!
Hence we are neither amused nor do we agree with the mainstream press. And we are far from alone. Ian Josephs, veteran watchdog of child snatching since the 1960s, writes:
“The justice dealt out by family courts will still be vastly inferior to that of the criminal courts, until the two are bound by the same rules. In my opinion,that is precisely what should happen. I make 12 points to illustrate this:-
- Judges will still find “compelling reasons” not to publish controversial judgements. Their judgements are 99% in favour of local authorities so parents views will NOT be published.
- The public(including grandparents and relatives of parents) will still be excluded from family courts.
- Mothers whose babies have been taken at birth will still be threatened with jail if they” go public”. Forced adoption will uniquely in the UK continue “big time” as a major government target.
- More children will still be taken for emotional abuse (or risk of it !) than those removed for both sex abuse and physical abuse added together.
- The media will still be forbidden to name parents who want to protest openly and publicly, waive anonymity like rape victims and use their own names.
- Children taken into care will still have their mobiles and laptops confiscated to isolate them from family and friends. Conversation with visiting parents will still be strictly censored.
- Children in care receiving visits will still be forbidden to report to parents abuse by fosterers, care workers or social workers, and nearly half will still end up in jail or as sex workers.
- Agencies like Barnardos and N.F.A (founded by 2 social workers and sold for £130million+) will still make fortunes from recruiting fosterers and adoptive parents.
- Many foreign visitors who are single parents here for a holiday or to meet with relatives will if accused by uk social services of neglect etc be prevented from returning home to face social services in their homelands and their children will still be taken for forced adoption in the UK.
- Pregnant women fleeing the UK before any court proceedings start will still be tracked down in foreign countries by the SS who will often start proceedings abroad to recover the children for forced adoption or long term fostering in the UK.
- Judges will continue to issue injunctions forbidding parents who have committed no crime from contacting directly or indirectly their own children for periods of many years.
- PUNISHMENT WITHOUT CRIME will continue to be inflicted on parents, as experts (described as hired guns in Prof Jane Ireland’s report for the government)predict risk of harm to children who are then adopted.
Nothing much will change…..
THE JUDGES KNOW THE SYSTEM IS ROTTEN BUT THEY DO NOT WANT TO REFORM.”
The titles of recent articles by Christopher Booker in The Telegraph make it also clear:
And then there is the Nigerian press debating the rights of girls to be a child rather than become bride:
Remember that the worst of all child snatching cases is the Nigerian family whose seven children were taken: five at home, one after the birth in hospital, one in prison – for the parents were sentenced to seven years imprisonment – in the most farcical of all staged court cases – with a rigged jury!
And here’s the latest video by Nigel Cooper whose daughter was kidnapped from Belgium.
June 25, 2013
Human Rights Convention, Internet Media, John Hemming MP, McKenzie Friends, Meetup, Police state, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Crime, Early Day Motion, John Hemming, Local government, McKenzie Friends, Member of Parliament, Member of the European Parliament, Secrecy of Family Courts
English: Human Rights logo: “FREE AS A MAN” esp ->svg Français : Logo pour les droits de l’homme : « Free as a man ». Русский: Свободен как человек, победитель в международном конкурсе логотипа, символзириюущего Прав человека, http://humanrightslogo.net/ (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The Secrecy of Family Courts links to the Secret Prisoners who have been of interest to John Hemming MP for a long time.
But as our civil rights are being diminished more and more, we need to learn yet more to stand our ground and know that we are not alone.
By connecting with other victims, we become ‘starfighters’ and campaigners, McKenzie Friends, online activists and Public Interest Advocates.
On July 2nd we have the opportunity to meet in the House of Commons again – in Committee Room 14 – from 10 to 12am – and network in the Jubilee Cafe afterwards.
More on http://bit.ly/10hAs2u and http://www.meetup.com/victims-unite/ to formulate questions and register.
May 20, 2013
Daily Mail, John Hemming MP, Publicity
Advocacy, Barnet, Brussels, Camilla Cavendish, Campaigning, Court Hearings, Court of Protection, Daily Mail, Early Day Motion, Exposure, Family Court, FOI Requests, George Galloway, John Hemming, John Hemming MP, John McDonnell, John McDonnell MP, Local Council, London Borough of Barnet, Member of Parliament, Member of the European Parliament, Petitions, Public Interest, Publicity, Secret Family Courts, Secret Prisoners, State kidnapping, UK Court of Protection, United Kingdom, white collar crime
When John Hemming MP joined us at our Westminster meeting in January 2011, to explore a Public Inquiry into White Collar Crimes, I knew that ‘secret prisoners‘ were his ‘pet subject':
- the use of the Court of ‘Protection‘ to steal the assets of mainly elderly people, by declaring them ‘not to have capacity’ to instruct solicitors
- as a result, people are secretly imprisoned.
At the time, I did not know as much about secret family courts as I wish I never needed to learn:
- secret family courts are used to sanction and ‘legalise’ the child snatching carried out by Social Services – supposedly in the ‘best interest of the child’
- I launched Stop Forced Adoptions in the UK as an online petition that non-UK MEPs want to take further in Brussels, as soon as 2,000 signatures are reached
- I re-vamped Ian Josephs’ www.forced-adoption.com into Punishment without Crime, as he has been advising between 3 and 6 parents a day since the sixties.
Now I have seen how extra secrecy was used in a family court case: More