May 8, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Early Day Motion, Internet Media, Judges, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Parliament, Police state, Public Administration Committee, Rule of Money, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Bill, House of Commons of the United Kingdom, House of Lords, Kenneth Clarke, NATO, Richard Cottrell, Scotland, Teresa May
Cover of George Orwell’s 1984 (Max Notes)
I have been musing for a while how to express my dismay about Child removal as a class war, as I am reading George Orwell’s 1984 who wrote in 1949 about the ‘underclass’ being expected just to be breeding and working… The public gravy train is used by all public institutions and the legal profession via ‘legal aid’.
This post in my daily email from The Tap confirms ‘from the outside’ what I’ve watched day in day out:
1. victims of child snatching are discovering what victims of fraudulent bankruptcies have observed:
- the absence of Articles 1 and 13 in the UK Human Rights Act;
- Article 1 means that all articles are binding and Article 13 is about the ‘remedy against national authorities’.
2. Teresa May admitted before this House of Lords Committee that ‘fraud is a difficult issue':
- why haven’t any of our cries have been heard and taken seriously!?
- why don’t Early Day Motions make a difference??
- in other words: nobody in the establishment CARES, as long as they have their salaries, pensions and who knows what perks.
3. There are far too many organisations and committees that are supposed to remedy evil, but the situation gets worse, as nobody tackles the issue of money creation at its roots: More
February 5, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Judges, Law Enforcement, Parliament, Police, Police state, Prison, Rule of Law, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Britain, Brussels, Chris Grayling, David Cameron, European Union, Freemasonry, Government, Independent, Kenneth Clarke, Political corruption, Scotland Yard, United Grand Lodge of England, West Yorkshire
Enough is enough! People see through the spin, charades and farcical fob-offs.
They are taking their power back:
- www.ExposedPolice.com publishes News, Corruption and Misconduct
- www.upsd.co.uk – the unProfessional Standards Department of West Yorkshire Police is a group of experienced investigators who have come together to fight police incompetence, misconduct or criminality that lead to miscarriages of justice.
By way of example, here’s a copy of an email to all MPs:
Commission unveils first EU Anti-Corruption Report
For each of these areas, the Report suggests solutions, based on a careful assessment of each Member State. They include:
- better accountability and integrity standards;
- control mechanisms in public authorities;
- dealing with conflicts of interests by officials;
- how to address corruption at local level and in state-owned companies
- the effectiveness of courts and police, and protection mechanisms for whistleblowers;
- limiting risks of bribery in foreign countries, and making lobbying more transparent;
- And – developing innovative e-tools to enhance transparency.
June 26, 2013
Bradbury Pound, Coalition of Resistance, Human Rights Convention, Internet Media, Peoples Assemblies, Rule of Law, Rule of Money
Court of Protection, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Family Court, Government, Kenneth Clarke, Paulette Cooper, University of Essex
It takes bad intentions to commit a crime. And it takes ‘people in high places’ to cover it up.
In David Fabb’s case it was Deloittes. In Chris Coomber’s case it is Ernst & Young, or rather the Global Head of Business Restructuring aka ‘theft by insolvencies’. Kenneth Clarke‘s Insolvency Department couldn’t be convinced of our arguments and evidence at the time. In any case, they don’t ‘deal with individual cases’…
Deloittes and Ernst & Young are two of the ‘big four’ accountancy firms that are ‘too big to fail’. Prem Sikka, professor of accountancy at the University of Essex, writes regularly in The Guardian about their shortcomings. For they are not too big to steal and to commit fraud! Because they can always hide behind ‘corporate firewalls’, i.e. nobody is responsible, until directors of companies are taken to account.
June 23, 2013
Internet Media, Ministry of Justice, Police, Police state, YouTube
Ben Fellows, David Cameron, Dolphin Square, European Union, Kenneth Clarke, Max Clifford, Pedophilia, Sunday
There’s more to Ben Fellows than meets the eye when you google and click a little. Anybody biased against him should maybe ask: why would he bother, if he didn’t have ‘an axe to grind’? In my observation of victims of ‘the system’, it is always a web of individuals who tend to have done far worse to the individual than any individual could have done to them.
Does money influence this ‘axe grinding’, especially in our age of attention seeking, that is often the question – for both victims and perpetrators. Especially as perpetrators tend to be neither accountable nor prosecutable! In my view the worst is that children are dying in care without any prosecution. “Why?” is one of the key questions, methinks on this Sunday morning, when Ben Fellows sets out on his march against corruption.
Speaking for himself – as an actor and investigative journalist:
- Paedophile Politicians are Above the Law, says EU! – getting ready for his walk
- At the Bilderberg Fringe Festival – a video of him addressing the some 2,000 people
- His revelations as a child actor – rather an extensive account of accusations
- The Ben Fellows Radio Show – for a free and independent media.
Other bloggers – by way of example – so that readers question motivations and intentions of stories: are they ‘truth‘ or mis-information and dis-creditation? There’s always the person with a reputation and then there are stories or events as news. And there are the story-tellers and spin-doctors. The gap is wide between knowing and believing. Regarding child snatching, forced adoptions, secret family courts and paedophilia, it tends to be a shock therapy to move from believing to knowing. But we are all learning, as we read and think and associate our thoughts and feelings about what is ‘truth’ and what is ‘reality':
- THE TAP: Ben Fellows finds out why Ken Clarke is Immune from Prosecution – his love for the European Union and its immunity laws
- THE NEEDLEBLOG: The Ben Fellows Allegations – an excellent blog and an excellent discussion regarding his credibility and the possibility of mis-information
- JUSTICE DENIED: What links Dolphin Square, Ben Fellows, Stringfellows, David Cameron, Max Clifford, Stephen Less and paedophiles – more accusatory links than you may want to know about…
- AANGIRFAN: Jimmy Savile, Child Murderers, Top People – the most comprehensive blog and a very disturbing article about the cover-ups of paedophilia that go as far as child murders
- SPOTLIGHT on ABUSE: Start digging… we fear more kiddies are buried outside (29.2.08) – one of the many extraordinary historic press clippings.
June 20, 2013
Ben Fellows, Bilderberg, Cabinet Office, Cash-for-questions affair, Cook Report, Dave Bird, Kenneth Clarke, London, Metropolitan Police Service, Million Man March, operation Fairbridge, Police, YouTube
Dear The Right Honourable Kenneth Clarke MP
You may not remember me but you groped me in Ian Greer’s office back in 1994, while I was working for the Cook Report.
Unfortunately, I’m reluctant to give you a chance to sexually assault me again for you to ascertain my identity, so you’re just going to have to take my word for it. If you remember you said that you were in Greer’s office so often that “Ian should put a parliamentary bell in his office so you’d know when to go and vote.” How we all laughed! Of course this is I understand a breech of parliamentary rules.
I have made a serious allegation against you concerning the sexual assault on me to “Operation Fairbridge” which is part of the Metropolitan Police’s Paedophile Unit, as you at the time believed that I was fifteen years old. I actually wasn’t that interested in making a statement as you hadn’t sued me over my story. It was the Police’s idea not mine so perhaps you should take it up with them.
DCI Paul Settle who is in charge of the investigation informed me that if I were to make a half page statement they wouldn’t do anything. However, I was interrogated for eight hours and the statement was fifteen pages long. The Detective who took my statement said that it was detailed and of course she was anxious to get off as she had plans to have drinks with her Sargent. As former Justice Minister you will appreciate that surely nobody is or should consider themselves “Above the law”, so why are the Metropolitan Police claiming that you are? More
June 6, 2013
Child abduction, Government, Ministry of Justice
#childsnatchuk, #paedobritain, Austerity Cuts, Banks, Bilderberg Group, Child abduction, Crime, DailyMail, George Osborne, Globalisation, Government, Hertfordshire, International Monetary Fund, Internet Media, June, Kenneth Clarke, Ministry of Justice, Monsanto, Paedophilia, Protesting, Public Interest, Rowde, Solicitor, State kidnapping, United Kingdom
“BUSINESSMAN shot solicitor dead because he blamed him for the repossession of his home and break down in his marriage” – this is the title of the article in the Daily Mail today.
God forbid a solicitor is a criminal! God forbid Solicitors from Hell is not ‘real’! God forbid there will be a judge who will acknowledge the criminality of a colleague! After all, they have to protect each other, while denying and lying and committing crimes to cover up crimes. That’s my bottom line analysis.
Here’s the article about a retired Scotland Yard Inspector who gets punished for his paedophile activities. You see, the covering up of crimes cuts across all institutions, from ‘the law’ to the ‘law enforcement’.
Shall I go further with my current understanding and analysis?
Well, by now, I feel there are enough people out there highlighting the ultimate crimes:
and the real people who are pulling the strings. Here are some links as a taster: