- these social workers who are ‘just doing their job’ when they snatch children to meet adoption targets, especially from foreigners
- generally with the aid of the brute force of Police who ‘don’t need paperwork’ as in this case in Lincoln which mirrors this one in Haringey
- social workers feel secure as they hide behind the secrecy of family courts
- where unqualified professional ‘experts’ glorify their actions, who don’t lie – according to Sir Nicholas Wall who sent the Musa parents to prison
- and judges sanction what they are doing.
Even journalists and professional investigators can’t believe it!…
But I shall talk about the US mother to Sonia Poulton on the PeoplesVoiceTV today. Melissa was deported on 12 September in a wheelchair and has been homeless since, so that her only son could be adopted – courtesy of Barnet Council.